Congratulations!

Blinded

"Chloe.. Chloe.. Wake up." 

A warm pair of arms shook me lightly. I opened my eyes, which was unfamiliar. I pushed myself into a comfortable position and looked around. Nickhun was sitting next to me. He seemed to be feeling better than yesterday, less worried you can say. 

I smiled at him making that my morning greeting. "The doctor said you can be discharged already." he told me excitedly. FINALLY i thought to myself. 

"Thank goodness, the hospital is my most hated place. Argh, come on let's go." I told him as i got out of my bed and slowly walked towards my bags. Nickhun, like always, beat me to it forcing me to sit down. 

"You're a patient. Let me pack it while you go and change. I've already checked you out." He signalled me with his hand for me to hurry. I smiled at gentleman charcter. 

I opend the toilet door and saw a girl looking at me through what must've been a mirror. I walked closer to her, examining her closely. She was gorgeous. Long black hair with soft curls that bounced when she took a step. Her eyes were a light brown and they sparkled. She was slender with a hour-glass body that probably any girl would kill for. 

I touched my face and the girl in the mirror did the same. I gasped. 

In a split second, Nickhun was by my side. He held onto me trying to stablise me. "What happened?" he asked me worriedly. 

With shaky hands, I pointed to the girl in the mirror. "Who is that girl?" I asked him. 

He smiled at me and told me, "My dear. That is you. You are beautiful. Not only on the outside but your heart is beautiful too." 

I was astound at what he told me. How could that girl in the reflection be me? Many people told me that I was ugly and hideous. All those horrible comments I heard when I was blind. I looked at myself again and smiled. 

"So I'm not hideous." I whispered to myself. 

A few minutes later, I changed out of my 'hospital gown' and Nickhun and I walked out of the hospital. 

"So where are we going now?" I told him excitedly. 

He just merely smiled at me and opened the car door for me. I gave him a questioning face and he just laughed. As we drove to the mysterious place I just kept staring out the window. The sky was a gentle and calm shade of blue. The sun was a gorgeous orange and red colour as it hung in the sky silently as if it was proud. People with their families and their loved ones were walking around with smiles on their face. There was so much things that I wasn't able to see. I continued smiling like a small child seeing the world for the first time. 

"We're here." Nickhun told me as the car stopped. He stopped infront of a tall builidng, it was at least five stories high. He held my hand as I got out of the car and we walked towards the entrance. The door was super hi-tech if you know what I mean well in other ways, tight security. Nickhun scanned his thumb on a small pad that was on the right of the entrace. Once he finished scanning his thumb, the door clicked and opened. He held the door open for me just like a gentleman, this made me laugh. "What?" he asked me. I just shook my head with a smile on my face. 

He led me to the elevators and hit a button. The lift brought us up and when we reached the floor it opened with a 'ding'. As I stepped out, there was a long hallway that seemed everlasting. I followed Nickhun to one of the rooms and he opened the door. 

As I stepped in, my face lit up and I reconised where I was. JYP practise room and who was practising? 2PM. 

I watched them show there cool and charismatic side. Once the song finished, I gave them a round of applause. Then their heads turned around and her comes the boys charging at me again. 

"CHLOE!" I smiled at them and their enthusiastic greeting. 

"Did you tell her the news yet?" Junho asked Nickhun. Nickhun with a smile on his face shook his head. 

"Tell me what? You guys have gotta stop keeping secrets from me. Wanna die?" I told them, unfortunately Junho as nearer to me so he was the victim of my slap but don't worry I hit him on his arm. 

"HEY.. That hurt.." Junho said rubbing his arm. "I love you too Junho!" I up to him with a hug. 

"Okay, come on spit. What's the news?" I told the rest of them. 

"Drum roll please!" said Jay with a smile on his face. The members started hitting their thighs to imitate the drum noise. 

"WE ARE GOING TO DEBUT!" 

"Debut?!" I yelled while jumping up and down. Instantly, the members were jumping with me. 

"I'm so proud of you guys! You're finally going to debut!" I told me happily, tear started to form in my eyes. 

This continued for about another ten minutes. 

We were exhausted from the hyperness. We lay on the floor and laughed. 

"2AM is debuting too! On the same day! We're going to do a special  debut stage!" said Chansung. 

"OHMYGOSH. I'm so happy for them! I'll call them after I get my sanity back." I told him. The members just laughed. 

RING... RING... 

My phone rang. I sat up and pulled it out from my back pocket. TAEMIN. I smiled at my phone and answered it. 

"Hi Taemin!" I answered. 

"Noona! Do you think you can come to SM Ent? We have something important and special to tell you." Taemin told me over the phone excitedly. 

"Okay. Can you give me half an hour? I'm currently at JYP Ent. Nickhun should be able to send me over......... Okay! See you soon!" Then I hanged up. 

I turned to Nickhun, "Hey, can you send me to SM Ent? The kids need to tell me something important." Nickhun got up from the ground and nodded with a smile. 

"See you guys another time okay! Text me if there is anything okay?" I told the members with a smile. 

"NEH~"

As Nickhun drove me to SM Ent he asked me, "So what's so important?" 

"I'm not sure either. But I think you don't have to pick me up. I'll stay with the boys. I need to catch up with them." 

Nickhun didn't exactly seem to like the idea. "I've lost contact for almost a year now." 

"Okay, okay.. " he aswered reluctantly as he pulled up at the entrance. "I'll call you! Don't worry!" I told him as closed the door and waved to him as he hesitantly drove off. 

I pulled my phone out and called Taemin. 

Taemin and his quick feet man! He was practically waiting for me at the entrance. When he saw me, his face lit up and he ran towards me. 

"Noona! You're here!" he said as he hugged me. 

"Yup! I'm here. So what's up?" I asked him happily. I really love this kid.

"Let's go upstairs." he told me with a cheeky smile.

So I just followed him. I owe these kids lots of time. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYAH! EVERYONE!

Finally able to update! Hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently now or for at least this week. YEAHHHHHH! 

Thank you for reading and supporting me! Don't forget to comment! (: