Stalker

Blinded

~Minho~

After Jonghyun hyung 'talked' to the two girls, key hyung and I followed him out the door to meet Onew hyung, Taemin and noona. Just as we stepped out of the door, I saw Taemin holding Chloe noona while they stood by the side walk. "Noona, don't worry. I think you're the prettiest girl on the entire face of the earth." I heard Taemin say as he rubbed noona's shoulders. Chloe noona smiled and jokingly punched him back, "Taemin, let's see if your gonna say that when you get a girlfriend. And when you do get a girlfriend, make sure you come to me for permission. Understand?"

"Hey, Taemin the girl has to go through our test first too." said Jonghyun hyung. Chloe noona turned around and smiled at him, "Jonghyun, this rule aplies to you guys too. Don't think you can get away with it." noona said. I jogged over to where noona was and i hugged her tightly, smiling at her cuteness, "Yes noona we all understand. But I do have a question. How come Onew hyung didn't ask for my permission when he told us you were his girlfriend?" Chloe noona's cheeks turned bright red.

Just then, Onew Hyung pulled up. He got out of the car in a hurry, "Hey! Minho! Get your hands off! Chloe is my girlfriend, get your own!" I straight away unwinded my arms around her, chuckling at Onew hyung's jealousy. "Hyung, Noona said if we get girlfriends, we need her permission. But how come when she became your girlfriend you didn't ask our permission?" Key asked jokingly as we all started to get into the car.

As Onew hyung sat down, he turned to us in the back seat and said, "Do you guys have any problems with her?" All of us looked at each other and shook our heads. "See I knew you guys would love her that's why I didn't ask you guys." Onew turned to Chloe noona who was sitting in the front see and kissed her. Taemin innocently covered his eyes. "Hyung, Taemin is here!" shouted Jonghyun from the back of the car. Onew broke the kiss and then ruffled noona's hair. He leaned in towards her and whispered, " I love you." Chloe noona giggled and gave him a light peck. "Hyung! Save it for later at home!" yelled Key. "Taemin we're done, you can open your eyes now," said Chloe noona, her cheeks getting redder.

~Narrator~

As the car pulled up to the driveway, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun and Key got out of the car to help Chloe. They helped her up all the way into the room that she and Onew shared. Onew followed behind them. Just as he closed the front door of the house behind him, Taemin came down the stairs. "Hyung, noona said she's tired so she wanted to sleep first." Onew nodded and patted his shoulder as the other three came down the stairs. "Thank you guys. For everything, especially for sticking up for Chloe. I really don't know how to thank you guys and this also isn't the first time."

Jonghyun came forward and said, " Hyung, she's practically family to us. Even if she wasn't your girlfriend, she would still be the best older sister we have." Onew's eyes started to moist up. Seeing all his 'younger brothers' looking after Chloe like that really touched him. "Oh yeah, don't forget that tomorrow is your five year anniversery and noona's birthday." reminded Key. Onew put his hand on Key's shoulder, " How could I forget our anniversery! By the way, I think that we should get Chloe the new iPhone 4s! Like come on! The Serenna thing would be awesome for her!" Minho cleared his throat, " Err, hyung. It's Siri not Serenna." Onew looked away, " I knew that." Key and Taemin tried to hide their laughter. 

"So anyway, I'll buy the iphone for her and i'll meet you guys home. Throw her a party or something okay?" The others nodded in agreement. "By the way, Hyung is that  Ashley girl from the SM Academy still like harassing you?" asked Taemin. The other three turned to Onew. Letting out a sigh reluctantly, "Yeah she still is. She threated to do something to Chloe. But I don't think she has the guts. Especially since she knows that all of you know about her now." The other members continued to stare at Onew. "Hyung, have you told noona yet?" asked Key with a worried expression on his face. Onew lifted his head and looked at Key, " I hope not too until it really is nesessary. Don't tell her anything and please try to keep an eye on her if possible. Understand?" The members nodded and went up the stair to their rooms. 

As the members went up the stairs, Onew was searching his pockets for his phone. "Guys, have you seen my phone?" The members turned around and shook their heads. "Hyung, Chloe noona has it, I saw her holding it for you in the car." said Jonghyun. Suddenly, Onew rushed upstairs to Chloe's and his room. 

~Onew~

Oh. No. 

Chloe had my phone. That Ashley girl has been calling me every ten minutes. She keeps on saying that if I don't break up with Chloe, she'll do something to her. Although I'm quite sure that Ashley doesn't have the courage to do it, I'm still scared. Once I reached the top of the stairs and walked towards my door, I heard my ringtone go off. Someone was calling me, then it stopped. 

Oh. No. 

Chloe had picked up the phone. I raced down the hallway and rammed through the door. Just as I entered the room, I saw Chloe drop to her knees. As she fell, the phone slide beneath my legs and I read the name that was on the screen. Ashley.

She was crying badly. One of her fists was clenched and was hitting her chest, the other covered trying to not make any noises  as she cried. 

I took a a step towards her. She stopped her hand from pounding her chest and shot her palm out at me.  I tried to take another step, but it was interupted by Chloe's voice shouting at me. 

"Don't come near me." She said between cries and sobs. 

"Chloe, I can explain." I told her. I felt tears roll down my cheeks, one after another. The members suddenly ran from their room and stopped behind me. They too were in shock. 

"You don't need to. ASHLEY already has. I can't believe I actually thought you loved me all this time. Ashley told me that you thought I was just something that you could play with when you weren't with her. She told me that you told her that I was a burden to you because I was blind. I thought you told me that you didn't care I was blind. I cared for you! I trusted you! I loved you! Just because I'm blind is this what I get?" 

"Chlo-" I tried to speak but her scream interupted me. Soon after the screams slowly turned into cries. 

 

“Get out.”

“Wait..” I told her worriedly.

“You know what? Just stop. Get out.”

I looked left and right at the members, confused. The only thing the five of up could do was stand there.

“Fine, if you guys aren’t getting out. I will.”

Chloe tried to stand up, still shaking. Slowly grabbing on to objects in her arms length reach. She then suddenly fell to her knees however, she did not cry louder but instead she got back up, wiped her tears and continued. Wobbling herself towards the door, her tears still flowing rapidly. Step by step she came closer to me, the only thing I could do was stand and stare. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks again. As she got closer to me, she tripped over herself making her land in my arms. I grabbed her flimsy body and tried to lift her up. As soon as she felt my arms around her, she pushed herself away and continued to walk.

As she got to the stairs, this made me cry even harder. This whole thing was not true. It’s not supposed to happen this way. As I tried to run to her, Taemin stopped me.

“Hyung, don’t. Let Key Hyung and I handle it” he told me.

I looked at him with a confused face. I tried with all my might to push him away, but he just wouldn’t budge. From behind, I felt a firm hand squeezing my shoulder. I turned around and saw Minho.

“Hyung, let Taemin and Key handle this. They can do it. Chloe just needs some time to calm down. Okay?” Minho asked me.

I looked at him with still watery eyes, nodded.

Looking at the stairs again and realizing that she was gone.

Chloe was gone. “Get out.”

“Wait..” I told her worriedly.

“You know what? Just stop. Get out.”

I looked left and right at the members, confused. The only thing the five of up could do was stand there.

“Fine, if you guys aren’t getting out. I will.”

Chloe tried to stand up, still shaking. Slowly grabbing on to objects in her arms length reach. She then suddenly fell to her knees however, she did not cry louder but instead she got back up, wiped her tears and continued. Wobbling herself towards the door, her tears still flowing rapidly. Step by step she came closer to me, the only thing I could do was stand and stare. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks again. As she got closer to me, she tripped over herself making her land in my arms. I grabbed her flimsy body and tried to lift her up. As soon as she felt my arms around her, she pushed herself away and continued to walk.

As she got to the stairs, this made me cry even harder. This whole thing was not true. It’s not supposed to happen this way. As I tried to run to her, Taemin stopped me.

“Hyung, don’t. Let Key Hyung and I handle it” he told me.

I looked at him with a confused face. I tried with all my might to push him away, but he just wouldn’t budge. From behind, I felt a firm hand squeezing my shoulder. I turned around and saw Minho.

“Hyung, let Taemin and Key handle this. They can do it. Chloe just needs some time to calm down. Okay?” Minho asked me.

I looked at him with still watery eyes, nodded

Looking at the stairs again and realizing that she was gone.

Chloe was gone.