009

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was 10pm and you were outside Hanbin’s home. You decided to check up on him until the lights in his room switches off.

Today was rather peaceful. You didn’t hear any bickering between him and his mom at all. *That’s good.* You smiled while looking at his bedroom window. A few more minutes after, the lights finally switches off. “Good night Hanbin.” You then went your way towards the playground.

The walk was longer than it should have been. You were taking it slowly, still deep in thoughts. A breeze was passing by and you can’t help reach your hand out. You always like it when the wind touches your skin but you always felt indifferent, it’s neither hot nor cold. It’s warm, always was. Whatever day or season it was, you only felt warm. Summer and winter felt the same. But then again, you’re not human. Why do you even bother thinking about it?

“Hana?” A voice made you put your hand back on your side.

“Chanwoo?”

“I didn’t know you live in this neighborhood! Have you always lived here?” He was really ecstatic to see you. You just smiled, hoping he would stop asking those kinds of questions because you don’t know how long you can contain the answers from spitting out your mouth. You can’t lie that’s why as much as possible you wanted to avoid those questions that you didn’t want to answer.

“If you’re thinking that I’m stalking I’m not! I just love the noodle shop in here that’s why I sometimes go here to eat.”

“You don’t live in this neighborhood?”

“No I don’t.”

*Good.*

“But Hanbin lives here.”

“I know! I just went to check—” You instantly put your hand over your mouth realizing what you were blabbering about. *I told you to be careful with words you wanted to say Hana!*

“Ah, of course, fan girl. Yeah.” The mood suddenly became awkward.

“I’m not a fan girl! Really!”

He then chuckles and ruffles your hair. “I was just kidding!”

“Oh.”

The smile on his face won’t leave seeing how cute you look when you’re a bit embarrassed.

“Why are you still in your uniform though?” He eyed your clothes. He was just in  jeans and  sweater.  Again, he should really stop with those questions that you wanted to lie about but can’t. *I should change my clothes at night starting tomorrow.*

Seeing how you were fidgeting, he then just offered to walk you home.

“No, it’s okay.”

“It’s past 10. A girl shouldn’t be roaming around the dark streets alone at night.”

“I can handle myself. You should be the one who should go home. Like what you’ve said its past 10.”

“I’m a guy it’s not much of a problem for me staying out this late.”

“Yes it is! We still have classes tomorrow! Now go and be on your way.”

“But I really wanted to walk you home.” He pouted but he knows too he shouldn’t be forcing you too much on anything. “Alright then. Don’t go calling after me if someone is following you.” He tried to scare you.

“Go.” You turned him around and pushed him forward. “Have a good night sleep!”

“Good night to you too! Like I said, don’t come calling after me!” He started teasing you.

“I won’t don’t worry!”

“Oh! Who is that behind your back?”

You look behind but found no one. “No one—” You were then surprised as you saw him so close to you as soon as you faced forward. “Boo.”

“Stop it!” You frowned at him and he just chuckles. “Go now already!”

“If you don’t want me to walk you home, then walk with me to the bus stop.”

“Fine then.”

 

 

“I’ll drive you to school today!” His mom hollered.

“No need I’ll just take the bus!” Hanbin hurriedly went out of his house. If most students want to be driven to and from school, Hanbin never really liked it. His ears will just hurt from the continuous nagging from his mom.

You were walking to the bus sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter