004

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were extremely early today for class. You were the first one in so you just sat on your seat and just looked at the window. The sun was shining directly at you on the slides so you decided to just stand up already and just head to school.

It would be a lie if all you did last night was just staring at the stars. Many things were running through your mind and of course it only involves one person. You actually spend a good two hours out their gate, casually sitting and listening to his and her mother’s bickering again. Well you understand his mother, how could she not get mad when she saw her son came home with bruises and cuts? It just made you feel guilty that you should have done something more to protect him. After all, you were once his fairy. The feeling of getting attached in everything he does is mindboggling. Maybe that’s what happens when you see your godchild for the second time.

You pulled out the band-aid from your pocket and left it on his desk. *I hope he’s doing okay.* Helping him like this anonymously might be a tad better, especially you know how much the guy hates you after calling him Hanbin three times.

Few minutes later, people started flooding in.

“I’m watching you.” You saw Jiyeon giving you the look the moment she enters the room. She was actually going to confront you yesterday but seeing how much you are responding to her favorite boys, she smirked and thought that scaring you the other day was a good idea.

iKon then went in the classroom. The class gasped on how they look, noticing their few cuts but it wasn’t anything new to them. It’s pretty normal for them to see them like that once in a while. All they thought that it was just some fight between the other school’s most popular guys, nothing more, nothing less. Maybe just for their reputation?

You close your eyes, acting like you’re sleeping as the guys sat on their seats. You slowly opened your one eye, trying to peek to your right but then fully opened it both and just stared at the band-aid on the floor as the guy just flicked it off his desk.

“What are you staring at?” You heard him talk with a smirk on his face.

“N…Nothing..” You quickly looked away.

“You kept staring at it. Do you want it? It’s okay. Go and pick it up.”

You don’t know but you just did what he said but ended up being tripped leaving you falling to the ground. The class started laughing, especially Hanbin. Chanwoo just sighed at the behavior of his friends. There’s no stopping them. He warned you already yesterday that they love to make fun of new students.

The teacher then went in, making everyone try their best not to laugh. You quickly stood up and sat on your seat, clearly not feeling good about what just happened. You take a look at Hanbin once more and the guy just winked at you, his smirk is still plastered on his face. If only he had known how much he was bullied like this when he was younger, he would never, ever try and do something like that to others.

“Okay class first things first, you have to partner up for a project—”

“Excuse me sir?” You then raised your hand. “I would like to be partnered with Kim Hanbin.”

Hanbin then stopped laughing and looks at you in surprise.

“No, no, no, no. I’m not partnering up with this ! I’m—”

“Fine then. You two are partners.”

You can’t just let him do things the way he does it. You have to step up already if you want to finish your mission quickly. Whether he likes it or not, it's time for you to act and teach him a lesson.

“Sir! I object! I—”

“Sit still Mr. Kim and keep quiet.”

“I—”

“Failing grade or partner up with her?”

He then started laughing once more. The hell does he care about his grades. “Fine fail m—”

“Don’t worry I’ll handle him!” You covered his mouth with your hand. You can feel his piercing gaze at you. Did he just get his mouth covered by you?

“Oh no she didn’t.” Yunhyeong crossed his arms and chuckles. “This is going to be the death of you, young lady.”

Jiyeon was smiling all the way, anticipating on what will happen next. She knows for sure this is going to be your last day in this school.

“I’ll handle him.” You said for one last time but at that same moment, Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter