008

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hand in your research project.” Mr. Kim announced as you smiled on your way to the front with the project on your hands. You have to thank Donghyuk for that. Good thing he finished it before they got beaten up.

“Come on smile a little!” Bobby tugged his friend’s lips upwards only to be hissed at. They are back in school on Thursday. Some of them still do have cuts on their cheeks but it wasn’t really that serious anymore.

You sat back on your seat with your smile still not leaving your face.

“Look at her! She’s still all smiles even if she also got a detention for not attending school without an excuse!”

“Shut up.”

Bobby then chuckles. He knows Hanbin is extra pissed off that even in detention later, he’ll be seeing you again.

Lunch time came and they started heading for the cafeteria. In amidst everything that has happened the past few days, Bobby was the only one who can put up a smile to you. The others didn’t really acknowledge you much the moment you stepped inside the school. I mean, who guy wants to be seen by a girl bruised up and weak? They still have their prides. They don’t want any rumors of them about it getting in school so they pretended it never happened. Though Chanwoo too doesn’t mind. In fact he liked that he saw you longer than expected during those days.

You stopped tailing behind them as you know the cafeteria isn’t a place for someone like you.

You started heading to the field as it has been your hang out place during lunch time. It was quiet at first but then you saw Jiyeon and her friends walking up to you.

“Hey, you!”

“Yes?”

“You really don’t get me do you?”

“Get what?” It wasn't your intention but Jiyeon is getting worked up on your answers.

“Are you playing dumb or are you really dumb?”

“Dumb what?”

“Ya! I told you to stay away from iKon, didn’t I?”

“But I’m not with them right now.”

“You’re really getting on my nerves woman!” She then grabbed your collar and your eyes instantly widened at her sudden act. You got caught with your breathe and everything seems scary again.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to cry?” She smirked seeing your watery eyes. “Awww you get scared of me. Boohoo what a baby.” She frowned then laughed with her friends afterwards.

“Hey, what’s going on?”

Jiyeon then releases you as soon as she heard someone. “C..Chanwoo-ssi. We…We were just asking Hana if she would like to come and eat with us.”

Judging from your looks, Chanwoo knew that wasn’t the case. “Run along now before I—” He doesn’t even get to finish his sentence when they all run away.

A tear drop escaped your eyes as you sat back down on the bench.

“Ha..Hana…” Chanwoo sat beside you and cupped your face. “What else did they do to you?” He wipes your tear with his thumb.

“W…Why am I crying?” Chanwoo was taken aback by your question.

“I..I don’t know. Maybe it is something they did—”

“I mean why do humans cry?”

“Uhmm…” Chanwoo was hesitant be he still answered your question. “When we are sad, hurt, happy, scared, frustrated—”

“Scared. So I really do feel scared. And I feel like crying.” Another tear drops from your eye. Chanwoo was having a hard time understanding what’s going in your head right now but nevertheless he didn’t asked why. Maybe you’re just really scared or something.

“Tell me honestly, did they really hurt you? Did they threatened you or—”

“She told me to stay away from you guys but I got scared when she grabbed my collar.” You hold on to your collar but Chanwoo held your hand back and instead fixes your collar for you.

“Girls like her are a . Don’t mind them too much, they are nuts. They only know how to hurt innocent people and even put the blame on someone who hasn’t done anything wrong.”

“Are humans really like that?”

*Here she goes again with the ‘humans’ thing.*

“Look, you don’t really have to mind them. Not all humans are like that. Look at you, you’re a good person! You shouldn’t let anyone like them bring you down!”

*I’m not a person though, so I’m not good.* “Well, thank you for the kind words Chanwoo. I’m really happy I got to talk to someone like this.”

“No problem. Just tell me if they bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter