002

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Kim Hanbin.” That’s the first thing that got out of your mouth the moment you step foot on earth. His face then flashed in your mind. “T…That kid?! But….he was actually the nicest out of all my godchildren!” You tilted your head to the side in confusion.

You then heard a car honking. You were in the middle of a street. You just stared at the approaching vehicle. “Is that guy honking at me?” You pointed yourself as you look around but you were the only one in the vicinity at the moment. *Can that guy see me?*

You then tiptoed, hoping you’ll fly in the air but you instead lost your balance and tripped a little.

The car honks again and you quickly run to the side before it hits you. *Oh my.* You then hold on to your fast beating heart. *What just happened?*

You then looked at yourself. *S…School uniform?* From the many times you went down on earth, you basically know then that humans need to go to school for an education. You were always hovering above your godchild wherever he is so when he’s at school, you felt you were too and you find the new experience quite fun.

“W…Wait a second.” You then tried to reach for your back and peek at it. “M…My wings.” Then reached for your head. “M…My tiara.” And lastly, you looked at your hands. “M..My wand… It’s all gone…” Your eyes then caught something on the left side of your uniform. “Lee. Ha. Na.”

Is this really happening to your right now? Are you dreaming? Being human is actually something you really wanted to try even just for a day and is that really happening now?

A girl passed by and you quickly talked to her. “E..Excuse me, can you see me?”

“I..I can..” She was a bit frustrated at your choice of words. How can she not see a girl in front of her?

“Are you serious?!” Your eyes widened.

“I…I am.”

“P..Pinch me! Please pinch me!” She then did what you just said and you yelped in pain. “It hurts, it hurts! This might really be true! I’m a human! Oh my! I’m a human!” You jumped up and down in excitement.

“C..Congratulations?” The girl stared weirdly at you and walks quickly away.

“Oh my, this is so awesome!” You touched yourself again, still in awe. “This is seriously awesome!”

After a while, you then wondered what school this uniform is from. Is it where Kim Hanbin is? “Right, Kim Hanbin! I need to go to him!” You then started roaming around, hoping to find someone with the same uniform as yours.

You then saw a girl with the same exact uniform as you far ahead. “H..Hey human! Wait for me! Let’s go to school together!”

She was rather hesitant to let you join her on the way to school. It was something pretty abnormal for her. She isn’t the approachable type since she’s rather shy but someone just walked up to her. *Probably a new student. Never saw her before.*

You introduced yourself but all she did was bow back. She let you follow her but she never talked to you. Arriving in school, she quickly left you on your own. “Fine. I’ll find him on my own then.”

“Excuse me, do you know Kim Hanbin?” You randomly asked some students.

“S…She just dared call him by his real name!” The girl whispered to her friends.

“H…Huh?”

“Hey you! How dare you call him like that?!”

“What are you talking about? It’s his name.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter