001

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Pass, pass!” Junhoe hollered at Bobby and the latter instantly threw him the bag.

“T…That’s mine…” The boy in the middle fixed his glasses and run towards Junhoe.

“Chanwoo catch!”

“M…My bag….”

Chanwoo then just passed it to Donghyuk. He wasn’t really the type to do this kind of stuffs but his friends are so he just let them be.

The boy tried to reach for it again but the laughing guys won’t just give it back to him, would they?

“Should we see what’s inside this nerd’s bag?” Donghyuk teased and opened the bag. “Oh? What’s this?! Damn! Never knew a nerd like you have some for women!” He held the magazine high up and the others laughed harder.

“N..N…No…T..That’s not mine….I…I….”

“He must also be watching every night secretly telling his parents he’s just studying! I thought nerd guys just read boring books!” Yunhyeong much more.

“I…I’m….I’m not….” The boy was close to crying. “G…Give it back you bullies!”

“Guys, what are you saying? He won’t do that. Don’t with something he doesn’t do.” Jinhwan slung his arm over the boy’s neck as the boy nodded in agreement, thankful that someone is still helping him. “Instead, he’s watching his momma sleep and fantasizes over her and his sister!”

The boy’s eyes then widened. “I….I don’t! I…I really don’t! G…Give me back my bag!” He was mad but he can never fight these guys.

“Hey leader!” Donghyuk then throws the bag at Hanbin. The boy then froze. Of all the seven of them, their leader was the scariest, they are always the scariest.

“Oi, you, do you want this bag back?”

The boy slowly nodded, still shaking.

“Come here.” Hanbin motioned for him to come closer. The boy hesitated a bit but started walking carefully towards him.

“Why do you look so scared? I don’t eat people, I never did.”

“I’m……I’m….”

“It’s okay. Come closer.” Hanbin then held the bag in front of the boy. “Here you go. You can get it.”

With shaking hands, the boy was reaching for it when Hanbin then kicks the bag hard and it landed some meters away.

“You can get it over there. Go! Run before I tell your sister about it!” The boy quickly runs and the six guys laughed once more as Chanwoo just watched the boy run.

The bell then rings signaling the end of lunch break and their moods suddenly dampen.

“Damn! I was having fun! Stupid school!” Bobby whined and they then started walking back to class. The girls stare is indifferent to them. Well, who wouldn’t stare at them? They’re handsome and charismatic. Who wouldn’t like them? Chic, bad boys are the trend to teenage girls and they are the perfect example for it.

Bobby shot some of the girls a love gun and they immediately squealed in happiness.

“Hey Hanbin, send some love too to your fangirls!” Jinhwan nudged their leader.

“You know he doesn’t do that.” Junhoe then looked at Hanbin. “Aigoo. Why is our leader so cold to girls? Like come on! Enjoy your teenage years!” Of course the guys know why but Junhoe just wanted to a bit.

“Will you shut up or will I make you?” Hanbin glared at him.

“I’ll shut up.” Junhoe zipped his mouth and clings to Chanwoo instead. “You’re the only one kind here so help me.” He whispered.

“It’s not my fault anyways so don’t ask me for some help.” Chanwoo pulled his arm away and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter