006

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was the weekend and iKon is hanging out in Bobby’s place. It was always there go-to place since he only lives alone as his parents were abroad.

They were sitting in the living room, staring at the opened black folder on the coffee table for minutes now. It was the one handed to them a few days ago. It would be such a huge problem if the other group chasing them had gotten it.

“So, you’re our leader. Tell us what you want to do.” Bobby cuts off the silent atmosphere.

“What else can we do? We just have to do what we always do.” Hanbin then stood up and closes the folder that contains a picture of a man and his address. “Let’s go.”

Even though they knew it won’t be for something good, still they rang the doorbell out of courtesy. When no one is responding, they finally went above the gates and hurdled inside the property.

“Oh this .” Junhoe said as soon as he opened the door. They are in trouble. They are in a big, big trouble.

The whole house was already flipped upside down. Everything was scattered and it was a total mess. They were the only ones who got the information so they are only the ones who are seeking for that man but somebody was a step ahead.

Hanbin gulped and he knew once he reported back to their big boss, nothing would go well. “The people who invaded here must not have found it still. We still need to look for it.” 

They quickly started digging through the mess. It would be a lie if I said they are calm right now. They are losing their minds. Heck they don’t even know if they can still live tomorrow if they won’t find what they are supposed to find.

Jinhwan then stopped as he saw something pinned on the bedroom wall. “Uh, guys?”

One by one, they gathered to see what it was about.

 

Looking for these? /attached is a picture of a flash drive/ Ha! I guess we found it sooner than you! Idiots!  But we still are generous so we left you a present. Open the fridge and enjoy it! Love you guys! ♥

 

 As soon as they entered the kitchen and stood in front of the fridge, blood was already dripping from it. Trembling, Yunhyeong opens it slowly and tried his best not to breathe as the awful smell went up to his nose.

Donghyuk wanted to puke. The dead man’s body even had a big ribbon tied above his head. They really left them a present.

Hanbin was clutching his fists with gritted teeth. He surely doesn’t like what’s going on.

Bobby tried his best to remain calm but like I’ve said, they can never remain calm in situations like this.

“What now?” Chanwoo looked at their leader and knew he’s going to lose it in 3..2..1..

“ YOU GOT7!”

 

 

The bell rang signaling the start of a new week of classes. You looked around and Hanbin and his friends were still out of sight. You were contemplating before going to school if you should go and check up on him but he might see you on his way to school.

Instincts or not, you have a feeling there’s something wrong. Is this another because-you-were-his-fairy thing or you just really feel nervous about something?

Without even caring about the teacher in front, you stood up and went out of the room.

“Hana-ssi!”

Your feet started dragging you somewhere you don’t know but you didn’t complain. It was quite easy to walk out of the campus, of course you used a little bit of magic on the guard to let you off. *That’s really the last time I’ll use my magic, I promise!*

You then found yourself stopping in front of a house that is definitely not his and stared at it for a few seconds. “I guess it really is because-I-was-his-fairy thing. He’s inside there for sure.”

You know it is a common c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter