003

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You sighed as you saw your address. It’s a playground, though it was not just any playground. It holds most of you and little Hanbin’s memories since the little guy always wanted to play in the playground. But of course, the Hanbin now never remembered anything about it.

It was quite decent if you think about it since you never really need a house. You tried eating at the cafeteria at lunch break but as soon as the food comes in contact with your tongue, you just had to spit it out. Your system just won’t take it. You’re still a fairy after all. Fairies don’t eat anything. You never felt hungry for once in your life.

You lay down on the slide as you stare at the night sky above. Starting tonight, you just have to stare at the night sky for straight hours until the sun comes up. Fairies don’t sleep too, how exciting isn’t it? You don’t even have a godchild right now to watch him sleep. Well, maybe Hanbin’s asleep. It won’t be that hard to go and take a look wouldn’t it? You just hoped that he still lives in the same house as you remembered.

You were tapping your foot on the ground as you observed the house in front of you. The lights are still on and you can hear some bickering inside. It was obviously Hanbin’s voice and probably his mother.

You left him granting his wish of having a loving and caring parents but he ended up getting suffocated by their love instead. You puffed out some air. You know it’s not really all your fault since you always have to erase all their memories with you, making them forget how much they really wanted the life they have right now.

“You’re not going out tomorrow night young man!”

“I’m not a child anymore mom! What the hell?!”

“I know you’re going to those clubs again and get yourself drunk like the last time! That’s not a good—”

“I’m 18! I’m just having fun! Why do you care?!”

“Of course I care! I—”

You then heard a door shut.

“Ya! Hanbin! Open your door! I’m not yet done talking!”

Frustrated, Hanbin leaned in front of his window and clasped his hair with his hands. You take a look at him and indeed he wasn’t really in a good mood.

You tiptoed, hoping to fly above their gate but stumbled instead, forgetting you don’t have your wings at the moment.

Hanbin’s eyes seemed to pick up a movement outside. “Hey, who’s there?”

Your eyes widened and you immediately hid from his sight.

“I said who’s there?!”

*I should probably go.* You then left as fast as you could.

Going back to the playground, you started to realize a lot of things. Has Hanbin been like this the moment you disappeared? Though you kept telling yourself it’s not your fault, you still can’t help but feel a little bit guilty about it. Did you do something wrong? You always tried your best with every godchild you have but why is Hanbin the only one growing up this way?

The street light far beside you started flickering. You take a good look at it and it stopped flickering. You creased your brows and it went on and off. You then started to wonder, how? You thought even your magic was taken from you during this mission but it seems like they still left you a little.

With a flick of your finger, the lights surrounding the playground then went off. You started to smile to yourself as you can now see the stars clearly above you. If you have to stare at one thing for hours, it would really be better if you’re staring at a good view.

 “Oh Hanbin, what should I really do with you?”

 

 

Entering the school gate, you can feel some of the girl’s gazes were on you. Why wouldn’t they? You tried to just ignore them and look away as you hurriedly went to your room.

You silently sat on your seat as the class was still half empty. You then heard noises outside, signaling that they’re here. You opened your textbook and pretended to read it.

The chairs around you then were filled.

“Good morning!” One of them actually greeted you. He then closes your book and sat on top of your desk that made you startled. “My name’s Kim Jiwon but you can call me Bobby.” He extended his hand to you and flashed you a smile.

“Why are you just looking at me? Last time I remembered you are full of enthusiasm!”

“How would she be the same the great B.I just dumped her yesterday.” Junhoe chimed in and hi-fived Bobby as they laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter