010

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

iKon headed straight to Bobby’s place after school.

“What was that about Chanwoo? Don’t tell me you like that Hana girl?”

Chanwoo just shrugged at Yunhyeong.

“Ya! Answer me truthfully!”

“That’s a good idea actually. Keep doing that Chanwoo I’m on your side!” Junhoe put his arms over Chanwoo’s shoulder, thinking how much he’ll earn from the bet with Bobby if you ended up with Chanwoo. Yunhyeong should start appreciating it too since he’s with Junhoe on this bet.

Bobby was all smiles as iKon got inside his house.

“You sure are too happy for skipping school.” Jinhwan said as he sat down on the couch.

Bobby then puts a briefcase in front of them and carefully opens it.

All of their eyes widened at the amount of money in front of them.

“Just what did you do—”

 “Junhoe, you should thank Yunhyeong he ‘stole’ the watch because tada! Big boss gave me this in return! Who wants to go clubbing to celebrate?!”

“Wait, what?” Hanbin was confused.

 “Got7 was just bluffing. They didn’t find anything! Although it’s a bit delayed and we already got beaten by it, our mission is now a success! Let’s change our clothes now and go clubbing!”

Hanbin was still frozen on his seat. So they just got beaten up for nothing. He really hates it when that happens.

“What are you still doing there? Ah, mommy’s going to be angry so you—”

“Zip it or I’ll put a zipper on it instead.” Hanbin stood up. Bobby zipped his lip and threw the key away.

 

 

You sighed as you felt something bad would happen. It was already 9pm but you have no choice since Hanbin is on it again. You passed by a girl on your way and just copied what she wore. Chanwoo might ask why you’re still in your uniform again.

You found yourself in front of a loud establishment. You were outside but the music from the inside boomed throughout the busy night street. People were lining up and so you did. You will literally drag Hanbin out once you found him whether he likes it or not.

It would be a lie if I said the guys are not stealing glances on you. Have I already mentioned fairies are always on the pretty side? Plus those long legs are such a killer.

You literally have to shove your way through as you went inside the noisy place. Everybody’s jumping to the rhythm doesn’t help either. What a really weird past time for humans.

“Excuse me. Coming through. Excuse me.”

Hanbin was having a good time, dancing and just letting go with the music when his eyes caught something.

“O.Oppa.” The girl in front of him stopped dancing as Hanbin stopped. “Is there something wrong?” The girl glued herself again against him but you just pulled the girl away. “Sorry.” You said without even looking at her and grabbed Hanbin’s ear. His eyes widened and the next thing he knew, he was being dragged by you.

“Y..Ya!” He then pulled your hands away and eyed you. “Did you just drag me by the ear?!”

“And so? This needs to stop. You need to stop being naughty!” You pointed at him.

“I what?!” The music was too loud for him to hear you clearly. You rolled your eyes and with a snap of your finger, the music stops.

“Stop being naughty!” You said again and everybody’s eyes were now on you and Hanbin.

“Look who’s here.” Bobby smiled to Junhoe.

“Chanwoo! Take her away!” Junhoe pushed Chanwoo but the latter stayed on his position knowing Junhoe’s motive.  Sure Chanwoo would love to take you away right now but he rather do it on his own than someone telling him what to do.

Yunhyeong’s eyes were glued to your legs and Donghyuk had to help him closed his mouth from drooling.

Looking at the situation, Hanbin then grabbed your wrist and dragged you out with him at the back alley.

“What the do you really want with me?! It’s been—” You suddenly tapped his mouth with your hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter