005

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Tell me honestly, what do you want from me?” He sounded really pissed, well why wouldn’t he?

You opened your mouth to say something but shut it after a few seconds. You really have to be careful with your words. Humans call it lying but fairies can't do that. You are just trying your best to avoid his questions that might reveal your true identity.

“Are you even listening?!” He slightly kicked your desk but you remained calm on your seat and you just blinked at him. One way or another you knew he would do something like that. You look at his other friends surrounding you and they were just closely watching. It was lunch time and the 8 of you are the only ones left inside the classroom.

Hanbin then went nearer to you and put his hands on your desk as he look to your eyes. He doesn’t even see any hint of you being scared or nervous. You were rather calm and composed. More reasons for him to be pissed off.

“Look, whoever you are—”

“Lee Hana. My name’s Lee Hana.” You pointed at your name tag.

“Did I ask for your name?!”

“Go B.I!” Junhoe cheered only to be nudged by Bobby. “Just watch and don’t meddle.”

“Well no but it seems like you don’t know my name. Considering that I have my name tag and you definitely know how to read and—” In a swift, Hanbin pulled your name tag and threw it on the floor. You pressed your lips together in a thin line, thinking again of what to do to the hot-tempered guy glaring at you. Now’s not the perfect time to make him angrier.

“If you’re just messing around with me you better know that I’m not the person you should mess up with. I can make your life in this school so ing miserable that you would rather kill yourself than wake up the next day. You’re lucky I’m holding myself because you’re a girl. Don’t let me—”

“How about our project Hanbin?” You cut him off but that wasn’t a good idea either. “Okay okay I’ll call you B.I!” You put your hands in the air in surrender.

“Do it on your own. I don’t care if you will not put my name on it. Suit yourself because I’m not doing anything with you!” He then started walking away.

“Do you want me to recommend you a good school to transfer to?” Yunhyeong then put his arm around your neck as he whispered.

“Come on I’m hungry!” Jinhwan pulled Yunhyeong with him away and the others also started walking out.

Bobby then flashed you his eye smile as he walk pass by you. Does that guy only know how to smile? He’s getting creepy every second.

You finally puffed out some air and put your head on your table as soon as all of them are out of sight. *Seriously, what should I do with you? I don’t even know where to start fixing you, Kim Hanbin.*

 

 

“It’s 8pm where have you—” Hanbin’s mom was about to scold him but stopped and sighed as Hanbin picked up his little sister in his embrace.

If there’s anyone he still shows affection to, that would be to his little sister, Hanbyul.

“How’s my little princess doing?” He smiled and kissed her on the cheeks.

“Look oppa! I’m making some dinner for teddy!”

“Do you want me to help you?”

Hanbyul nodded quickly and Hanbin set her down.

“What would Mr. Teddy want? Pasta? Pizza? Burger?” Hanbin sat down in front of Hanbyul’s toys.

“Pizza!” She then set the teddy bear on her lap and watched her brother cook for her stuffed friend.

Their mom can’t hide her smile as she watches them play. Hanbin might be a troublesome son but he would never do anything to make his little sister cry.

“Mr. Teddy said he also wants a cake!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter