007

His Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been three days they didn’t showed up in school. And you? What’s the point of going to school when your godchild is not there? You know some of them aren’t fond of you, especially Hanbin, but you still visit them during the day in Bobby’s house.

They didn’t really want you going back but what can they do? Even if they closed the doors for you, you still managed to get in somehow. Running away or going back to their own homes isn’t a choice either because their parents might see them in that state.

“Speaking of parents, it’s a surprise your mom hasn’t barged in here Hanbin.” Bobby said. “She always comes here if you haven’t been home in 2 days. This is only where you run off to anyways.”

Hanbin then opened his eyes as he was sitting on the couch. Bobby has a point though. Hanbin's oh-so protective mother would always barge in there and nag at him and bring him home whether he likes it or not.

“You don’t have to worry about that. I got it covered.” You smiled at the boys in front of you.

Hanbin sends you another death glare for the nth time today but you are used to that, thinking that it is his way of saying ‘thank you’ even if he really meant it the opposite way.

“Mr. Park went to your house on Monday to tell your mom you’re on a field trip.”

“Mr. Park?! Our history teacher?!” Donghyuk exclaimed. How can that baldy do that for Hanbin when Hanbin really hates that teacher the most.

“H..How…How—” You cut Yunhyeong and shook your head. “Don’t ever underestimate my capabilities.” *Again, emergency. Sorry godmothers.*

“Oh did you sleep with that baldy that’s why you get him to do that?!” Jinhwan was now wide eyed.

Having been down to earth several times made you know what he was really talking about. You never meant to see the act but you got curious one time when you were watching one of your godchild to sleep, there was this noise in the other room. Oh humans and their way of creating a child. “I didn't! Why would I do that?"

"Come on, you can tell us the truth."

"I'm telling you the truth! I don't lie!" You were really honest. Fairies can't lie. He then kept on trying to make you say you did. 

"I really didn't! Believe in what you want to believe in then. But seeing how nicely you are all recovering, don’t forget to go home tonight! Your supposed field trip is only up to today so Hanbin— I mean B.I, your mom is expecting you home tonight. Your face looks quite okay now so just find a good excuse or something.”

“I solve my own matters okay so stop dictating what I should do! Why are you still coming back here anyways?! Did I not make myself clear that don’t mess with me or else—”

“Yeah I now really think that’s his way of saying thank you.” You said rather loudly for him to hear. 

"I said or else-"

“Or else you’ll beat me up? Punch me then! Go!” You inched your face closer to him. He was caught off guard on how your face was close to him. The others were watching with intent. Hanbin might also threaten girls but he would never hurt them physically.

“Just go home will you? You are even cutting classes! Just stay out of my sight!” He pulled you up and drags you with him towards the front door.

“I’m not going anywhere until you go home yourself.”

“I said don’t dictate—”

“I’m not going.” You released yourself from his hold on your wrist and stepped further.

“Come back here! You go out!”

“I won’t.”

Bobby was literally chuckling. He never saw Hanbin this annoyed with someone too much that it really is something to laugh about. He’s always the one who annoys the hell out of someone but right now it’s the other way around.

“And you have the guts to laugh when obviously that girl might have already known something about us. I mean she might know that—”

“Don’t think too much Junhoe and just enjoy the moment. Aren’t you even thankful, even just for a little bit on what she did for us these past 3 days? She made sure we eat, she put ointments on our wounds, she checks if we are still doing okay!”

Junhoe looked awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter