Drifting Away for Real

Parallel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i had just realized that i have a very slow production =.= what's with 1k words for 4 days =.= im very sorry guys =.=

 

 

~

Sungyeol's cheer got drown by tens of the other's cheer, showing how big and important this final match for his same year colleagues and the juniors one year below them. It's the final game of soccer and although it's probably not effective now, but long time ago when they were still friends that's attached to the hip, Myungsoo had made Sungyeol made a promise to always watch his match if he can, so there he is.

 

Sungyeol eyed all the player down there then caught a hand waving at him. It's Woohyun. Sungyeol grinned widely and waved back, then he let his stare gliding again, now finding Myungsoo looking straight at him. He lingered a little bit longer before giving the later a thin smile then averted his gaze somewhere and started cheering again like the others.

 

Owh... so awkward, Sungyeol thought, but brush it off anyway. His feelings can't get into this, he came here to watch and have fun, not to bring up a painful and weird memory, even though the source of it was right in front of him, playing with all his concentration.

 

"Shoot! Shoot!" Everyone screamed on top of their lungs when Myungsoo got the ball and his line to the goal was unprotected, he got ready to give the kick, but then the ball fly to the other direction.

 

Sungyeol's head.

 

Due to the hard pressure Myungsoo had given to the ball, it hit Sungyeol hard and square in the face, making Sungyeol lost his balance and fall back hard on the floor.

 

The last thing he saw is the blinding lamp right above his head, before everything turned black.

 

 

 

~

"You're going overboard Soo."

 

"That's an accident!"

 

"You're not a strong kicker like that usually, and that ball really going too high, to make it hit square on Sungyeol's face. Now you explain me that."

 

"I already said it was an accident! What's the reason for me to hit him anyway?!"

 

"Well how could I know, that's only running in your head though. But this just strengthened Sungyeol's words even more."

 

"What's Yeol's words?!"

 

"Uhh..."

 

Both of the bickering men abruptly turned their head to the bed Sungyeol currently lying on. Woohyun reached Sungyeol first.

 

"Yeol, are you okay?"

 

Sungyeol grunted again while bringing his body up to a sitting position. He looked around the room then caught Myungsoo's guilty and worried stare. He looked back at Woohyun.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine," he shook his head once then let his feet down to reach for his shoes. "How's the match?"

 

"We won, thankfully," Woohyun replied while eyeing Sungyeol's movement, observing whether there's something wrong or not.

 

"Good," he smiled his trademark gummy smile and stood up, heading towards the door, which means he needs to pass Myungsoo.

 

"Yeol.." Myungsoo tried to say something, but Sungyeol stopped him by putting his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder, shocking him too much to even continue his track of thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter