Heart-jabbing Words

Parallel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: 4 more days to Yeol's birthday aww im excited hahaahhaha *whose birthday it is actually*

and woohyun recovered!!! it cant be any better!! *well except when they come straight to my front door it is*

i got carried away.....

 

enjoy guys!!

 

 

 

~

Myungsoo kept his head down for a while, making Woohyun felt awkward standing there but more awkward if he approached him and tried to cheer him up because they practically felt like stranger.

 

"Yeol..." Myungsoo finally made a sound, he's echoing the last word on the letter, which happened to be his nickname for Sungyeol too. He didn't realize some of his tears has stained that crumpled paper, made it soaked and felt heavier in his hand, just like his heart.

 

"Yeol..."

 

"There's no use calling him like that, he's not going to hear you," Woohyun interrupted with an annoyed voice and expression clear, hands folded in front of his chest. Finally he can say something, he really didn't like quietness.

 

"Woohyun-ah, if I go to his house now to ask for forgiveness, is it... is it too late?" He sobbed out and harshly wiped off the tears that fell to his cheeks, but there's no use of that because the new one keep falling too.

 

"Yes, it's too late," Woohyun nodded, then sighed. He then goes through his bag, searching for something.

 

"Why? He can't forgive me? This time I can beg him! Please Woohyun-ah, wait! I'll just go now!" Myungsoo ranted towards Woohyun and at the end of his words, he jolted towards his front door, attempting to go outside and run to Sungyeol's place, no matter how far it is.

 

"There's no use Myungsoo! He's already leaving!" Woohyun shouted, facing Myungsoo's back who's suddenly came into a halt hearing the words that left Woohyun's lips. Sungyeol...his bestfriend already left? It's already too late?

 

"No!" Myungsoo turned his back, stubbornly trying to deny Woohyun. Sungyeol can't be going already! He needs to hear me out!

 

Myungsoo stomped towards Woohyun, standing right in front of him.

 

"If you're just trying to make me can't meet him then I won't waver, I will really come there and--"

 

"And what? Finding an empty house? Finding Sungyeol's house without him in it? Why should I lie to you?" Woohyun asked back, he's tired with Myungsoo's stubborn head. "Even though Sungyeol will always look after you and worry about you, he too, has his limit. he's really not longer here. He had gone somewhere else."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter