Kind or Fool?

Parallel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: im somehow happy today :))) *lies, i just have a free time on my break in workplace* so enjoy!!

 

 

 

~

"What happened to us?"

 

"What's with us?"

 

"We barely talked to each other, now it felt awkward just to be in the same room alone with you," Myungsoo's breath hitched, a sign that he's holding his sob, but then he breakdown and let out some tears coming out silently from his eyes.

 

"Don't cry," Sungyeol said, looking straight at anywhere else but Myungsoo, Sungjong who's standing beside him just look at them both with concern, but Sungyeol just can't find a way to forgive them.

 

 

 

 

-flashback-

Sungyeol went down happily to the class after accidentally met a stray cat and played with it for a good one hour. But when he reached the class, there's almost no one there, only a few of people, including Myungsoo and Sungjong. Sungyeol skipped there happily, realized it later that they both were whispering to each other but still landed his on the nearby chair, hoping to join the conversation.

 

 

 

That never happened.

 

 

 

The hushed tone became even more hushed and Sungyeol barely hear anything, so he just need to ask in order to not feel neglected.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" He tried to said it cheerfully, but only Sungjong looking up then smiled, Myungsoo didn't even change his position to acknowledge Sungyeol's presence. After that smile, they got back to the hushed conversation, and just that time Sungyeol felt that there's a ton of weight bring down his mood, and he felt overly stupid. He raised up to his two feets and walked away.

 

"Yah Sungyeol-ah! Where are you going?" Sungjong shouted when he almost reached the door. Sungyeol smirked bitterly and just shouted "outside" without looking back, he continued to the door.

 

"Come here, we want to talk about something!" Sungjong exclaimed again.

 

As if there's something to be talked about. Why don't they talked about it when I'm there?

 

"For what?" Sungyeol spoke for the last time then exit the door. He didn't talk to both of them for the rest of the day, despite the playful unserious apology they both threw at him with no sincerity.

 

 

 

Sungyeol can get angry once in a while right?

-flashback end-

 

 

 

"I know I'm wrong that time, but I've apologised remember?" Myungsoo asked while harshly erased his tears from his cheek.

So you remember? Good then. Sungyeol thought.

 

"Do you even know why I got angry at that time?" Sungyeol asked, now completely facing Myungsoo, watching him squirmed a little, trying to find an answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter