Lingering Feeling

Parallel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: because it's 11.59 PM KST, i once again want to say....

happy birthday my dearest ball of sunshine Lee Sungyeol!!!

 

see how amazing you are, making me type this 1k words in less than a day, when i ussually need some days to finish it!!

youre amazing so dont ever change just to fulfill some image of yours, but change because you want to be a better person for yourself!! ^^

 

 

and for you guys my dearest readers, enjoy today's second update ^^

 

 

 

 

~

"Who's Woohyun?"

 

Sungyeol wanted to slap his foreign friend because he's sure he had told him the names of his friend back then in Korea, but he refrained himself because he knows Rick will really hit him back harder and won't stop until he is the last one who's hitting.

 

"He is my friend from Korea."

 

"Your girlfriend?"

 

Sungyeol gaped. What's actually on his friend's mind?!

 

"Woohyun is a male, you dumb," Sungyeol told Rick, emphasizing every words he said, especially the last one.

 

Rick shrugged. "Korean names are hard. I once found someone named Hyunho who's actually a female. After that I don't want to guess again."

 

Sungyeol can't help but laughed at his friend's antics. What kind of trauma is that? It's just a name and Sungyeol can't think of any big impact it could bring for his friend.

 

"Isn't guessing your hobby? Besides, I don't think it--"

 

"I brought a men's watch thinking that my newest guest was a man, I even bought the manliest one, only to find out that the guest is a female, and she caught that I tried to hide the present behind my bag, demanded it to be shown to her, only to laugh for a full 2 minutes because she found it really ridiculous. She even tried it on her wrist and brought it up to show it right to my face! You should know how embarrassed I was that time!" At the time he finished ranting, he huffed and puffed, breathing strongly until Sungyeol can probably seeing a puff of air coming out from his nose.

 

Sungyeol tried to supress his laugh but failed so he laughed again, and got another punch from his friend.

 

"Yah you really! Stop punching me!"

 

"You should really stop mocking and laughing at me too! Now back to the topic! What did Woohyun text or whatever on your phone till you got dazed in the morning like that?" Rick folded his arm right in front of his chest and putting on his serious face, when Sungyeol wanted to laugh to melt down the tense, Rick lifted one of his fist again with a poker face so Sungyeol shut up again and lifted his hands up in surrender.

 

"Fine, fine. I'll tell you."

 

"I'm waiting."

 

Sungyeol took a deep breath and began his story.

 

 

 

~

Flashback:

On the night when he first arrived in Holland, Sungyeol threw his body to the comfy bed after a long hours of sitting in the plane. He stretched his limbs everywhere like a starfish and stayed quiet for a moment, letting in the surrounding to finally let the reality sunk in.

 

I'm no longer in Korea.

 

I'm staying here for some long time.

 

I'm alone.

 

Sungyeol sighed then lifted his body up to search for his phone on the bag. When he found it, he saw an email from Woohyun.

 

---

"Job's done."

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter