Revealing Visit

Parallel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: so... there's nothing special today...

ah if you're a fan of SNSD, their new MV 'Lion Heart' had come out so make sure you dont miss it!!:)) *even though it's not sm if they didnt make any mistake in the MV, and this time is also not an exception. they wrote 'gilrs generation' instead of 'girls generation'... sigh.... they are THAT busy i guess...*

 

anyway, enjoy!! ^^

 

 

 

 

~

A body tossing and trashing around the bed, making it got messier than it's already be. The blanket got shoved harshly, the pillow got snatched to cover the head, and the sheet got kicked until it left it's original place, revealing the mattress beneath.

 

~Ding dong~

 

The person finally gave up with annoyance, throwing the pillow he's been using to cover his head back then to any place he care and sat on his bed, face scrunching and all.

 

"Who the hell come at this hour and why no one open the door yet?!!!!" He screamed in frustration, letting down his feet to meet the cold floor. He shivered involuntary.

 

~Ding dong~

 

"Aish!"

 

Myungsoo walked half asleep down the stairs while scratching anywhere he can reach, then realized that the house is awfully empty.

 

"Mom?"

 

No answer.

 

"Dad?"

 

Silence.

 

"Moonsoo?"

 

Nothing.

 

He tried to go to the kitchen first to check but there's still no one there, then his eyes caught something.

 

There's a note on the refrigerator.

 

Myungsoo-yah, if you're already awake, I just want to tell you that mom, dad, and Moonsoo go to the groceries to do monthly shopping. If you need anything just text one of us okay?

Love, mom.

 

Then there's an annoying scrible on the bottom part of the note.

 

You're such a rock Hyung! I toss and hit you several times and you still not waking up from your deep slumber :p I'm going to play ice-skating with mom and dad too so we will come home a little bit late :p make your own food!!!

 

"This kid," Myungsoo groaned then snatched the paper, crumble it, and toss it to the trash bin. Message received anyway.

 

He forgot about the doorbell and took a seat on the kitchen's table there, absent-mindedly scratching his head and eyes to shoo the sleep away. Myungsoo sighed and put his head on the table. So he really got left alone.

 

~Ding dong~

 

Myungsoo eyes suddenly flew open and he jolted up a bit on his seat. He can feel his nape hair suddenly standing, making him shiver without reason.

 

I'm alone.

 

There's someone on the door.

 

What if it's a thief?

 

What if I got killed?

 

He reached for his pocket to search for his phone, but found it empty.

 

"Aish!"

 

~Ding dong~

 

Myungsoo finally gathered his courage and grab anything which he deemed can be use to protect him. He opened the door slowly and took a peek through the slit of the door.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Myungsoo opened the rest of the door in relief seeing a familiar face, but then awkward silence engulfing both of them.

 

"Going somewhere?"

 

Woohyun pointed down to Myungsoo's hand and the owner following his gaze too, eyeing the umbrella in his hand. Coincidentally it's raining outside so Myungsoo's image is not really got screwed. He immediately hid it behind his back.

 

"It's nothing," he shook his head furiously.

 

"Hmm."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter