Sweet Memories

Parallel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: my fic now didnt have any timeline... =.=

sorry guys, although i say this often, i still feel so guilty because it seems like i forgot to do the update =.=

anyway please enjoy ^^

 

 

 

~

"Myungsoo-yah!!!"

 

The called one turned his head to the source of voice, knowing too well who's the owner but decided to use an angry expression instead because he's nervous. How could his friend not know that he's nervous?! Why did he go around screaming my name like that?!

 

"Hey Myungsoo," the caller finally talked in a normal voice after reaching the later, giving him an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

 

"I believe you could do this, don't worry, you're great!"

 

Seeing Sungyeol's gummy smile right in front of him kinda ease his nerve system, Myungsoo smiled a bit, feeling the tension evaporates from his body.

 

"You're going to watch me right?"

 

Sungyeol's smile fell a bit, he turned it into an apologetic grin. Myungsoo knew this signal too well.

 

"Sorry, it's too late and I was told to come home at 5 the latest, so I'll just cheer for you from home?"

 

What Sungyeol received as an answer was a punch by his friend, followed by a frown, then he left, going back to his dungeon.

 

 

 

 

~

"Go Kim Myungsoo!!!!!"

 

The deafening loud cheer always succeed in fueling up his energy, making Myungsoo smiled a little. He has been deemed as the best player, so he needs to do something for his team.

 

Myungsoo dribbled the ball near the goal post, then just right when he was almost getting closer to the danger zone, he got hit by a big force, bringing him down and hit the ground, hard.

 

"YAH YOU PUNK!!! STOP BUMPING TO OTHERS!!!!"

 

Myungsoo who's trying to bring his body back to his feet turned his head to the source of voice, because it sounded awkwardly familiar.

 

"YAH WATCH OUT!!!!"

 

"Sungyeol?"

 

"Myungsoo, player change," one of his teammates gave him a pat on the back, thinking that Myungsoo must be in severe pain till he entered the daze state. Myungsoo who's currently blank *and hurt too* decided to just comply and made his way to their waiting place, gave a high-five to the one who replaces him and sat on the ground, nursing his throbbing leg. It averted his mind from halucinatingly drawing Sungyeol present in the sporthall, also the perfect reconstruction of Sungyeol's voice.

 

 

 

 

~

"Yah Myung, are you alright?"

 

After all the cheer and everything *well they won, hence the cheer*, Myungsoo sat back on the ground, but immediately got shadowed by someone who's currently towering over him and asking him questions.

 

"Lee Sungyeol you said you can't watch me," Myungsoo faked the irritated tone and slapped Sungyeol's nearest calf hard. The later screamed in pain.

 

"Watch your strength Myung! It's going to leave a mark!" Sungyeol hissed, now nursing his abused calf.

 

"It's just a slap, anyway why are you here? You said you can't watch me," Myungsoo brought back the topic.

 

"Well it's one of the rare moment when nerd Myungsoo change into soccer-player Myungsoo so I thought I want to see it," Sungyeol said, his palm still going up and down his calf, trying to ease the pain. Because Sungyeol was looking down, he missed the smile Myungsoo made on his face.

 

"Then help me bring my bag, I need to change my clothes," Myungsoo throwed one of his many (3) bags towards Sungyeol who catched it involuntary. He frowned.

 

"Yah I'm not your servant!"

 

Myungsoo didn't reply anything and just continued making his way to the bathroom. Sungyeol had no other chice but to follow him with a sigh.

 

"Myungsoo!!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter