The Giant and the Storm

The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom

The 'Dragon of the Seas' shook violently when the Sea King monster shoved its massive frame to the warship. It knocked almost everyone on board off of their feet. Loose pieces of objects scattere around the ship flew off causing a tornado of debris and unbalanced bodies.

Osgar landed on Paruru heavily accidentally injuring her ribs due to his weight.

"Ahhh!! I can't move!" Paruru shouted.

"Ane! Don't try to fight it, relax. Lean here." Hayato said.He carefully dragged his sister to the wall of the room they were in.

"Bloody Hell, we need to find Eslek and---" Osgar stood up but was interrupted by an unsuspected visitor.

 

That visitor being a large tentacle that sprouted out of the ground. Wooden debris and particles scattered around the hole that the tentacle made. The tentacle immediately after appearing grabbed Yuki.

"Kyah!!! No!!!" Yuki screamed.

"Not on my watch!" Churi said. She fired her crossbow at the tentacle. When the bolts struck its skin, the tentacle shaked violently and loosened Yuki from its grasps.

"S***, its a Sea King that Rainoric always wanted to kill." Osgar said.

As the group were still trying to make sense of the situation, Takamina walked towards the hole the tentacle made and saw that beneath it, water was slowly rising towards them.

"We... are sinking!" Takamina shouted.

"Damn! We need Eslek now! Takamina go find him and bring 'em here or we are all getting a watery grave!" Osgar ordered.

Takamina ran out to the door in a desperate search for the Gimaelic scholar.


----------------------

"Fire!" Belisarius ordered.

His men were shooting there crossbows, guns, javelins and harpoons at the creature. There sharpened tips easily pierced the Sea King's tough skin. But yet its vigor seemed untamed as it continued to slam its tentacles at the ship.

Braving the storm and facing a Leviathan of a sea monster with half a pair of functioning legs was indeed a auspicious moment for him. If of course, he lives to see it.

"Bel-kun! Be careful!" Miyuki said to him.

"I ain't dying untill I say I will. And don't want to. Don't worry love." Belisarius reassured Miyuki.

Milky was hiding behind a door that Belisarius told her to stay in untill the fight is over.

"Belisarius! We got Picscians!" A Skutatoi said.

(A Picscian is a humanoid mermaid folk of Auriga's oceans. They are ruled by Sea Kings and they serve as soldiers for the Sea Kings in exchange for protection. They are blue blooded and skinned. But most menacing of the were their sharp claws and teeth.)

Several of the fishmen suddenly jumped out of the water and boarded the ship. The men drew their swords and a melee commenced.

Wulfgar and Rainoric fought the fishmen. Though there weapons can easily slice through their skin but their inhuman agility made just getting a nick of their blades to them frustratingly hard.

"Stand still so I can kill you!" Rainoric said.

"Sakura! They are weak against fire! Do something!" Wulfgar yelled.

Sakura thinking quickly ran to a kerosene lamp and grabbed it.

"Throw it at where we are standing!" Wulfgar said.

Thinking on her orders and instincts she threw the lamp across where Rainoric and Wulfgar were standing. The lamp shattered and the fire and the kerosene erupted the floor in flames.

"Igni now!" Wulfgar told Rainoric.

Rainoric's hands glowed and the embers and flames of the fire on the ground vaccumed to his hand. He let out a great push of fire towards the Piscians. Their weakness to even the most miniscule of heat burned their flesh like steaks on a grill. While they were stunned by their elemental opposite, Rainoric and Wulfgar quickly cut them down, spilling their blue blood on the floor painting it dark azure.

"Rain! You... can do.... that?" Sakura asked.

"Its an enhanced version of a simple 'Push' spell I can do. Come on, Sea Kings usually have around 80 Piscian minions at its side. Let's kill some fishes." Rainoric said. The trio went down stairs where the rest of the Piscians are battling the Vanorans.

"Watch for their blood! Its poisonous!" Isiaja said. He was raising his sword rallying the men to his side. Lucillius and the other Skutatoi ran to him and raised t

"Isiaja! Where's Eslek?" Takamina who just got outside said.

"Probably with Gizzur in his room. But the fishmen are blocking our -----Oh! Keep your shield up. Blocking our path." Isiaja replied.

Takamina looked behind him to see the monsters were wrecking havoc on the ship. Thinking quickly with her new found knowledge of Vanoran battlefield tactics she yell:

"Attacking Testudo!"

The Skutatoi around her raised their shields made a mobile tank driven by dozens of legs.

"Move forward!" She ordered.

The Vanorans obliged and slowly but surely moved towards the otherside of the ship.

The rowdy yet undisciplined Piscians rushed helter skelter into the Testudo only to be pushed back by their shields and take a sword or spear to their chest.

"Have at ye swimmer!" Lucillius said. He slashed his sword at a Swimmer whose blue blood splattered his shield and sword.

As they continued pushing forward the Piscian concentrated their efforts on the Testudo. If enough wait was shoved by their light frames they could collapse the huge mass of Vanorans and make easy prey of them when they were down on the ground.

"Takamina! Be careful! Rain! Help her!" Sakura shouted.

With his left free hand still glowing with the fires of the kerosene lamp earlier, Rainoric unleashed another push of fire. It stunned the fishmen as they should giving the Vanorans some breathing room.

"Now slash!" Takamina ordered.

The soldiers cut down the Piscians easily. They then quickly shielded themselves again and took a few steps forward. After a few minutes, Takamina was able to safely cross the ship's deck with the help of the Legionnaires.

"Thanks  Isiaja-san." She said with gratitude.

"Yeah now get Eslek to plug that hole now!" Isiaja replied.

"Tentacles wrapping us around!" Lucillius said.

"Everyone! Cut them down! You! GO!!!" Isiaja yelled before closing the door that Takamina got into.

---------------------

Rushing past the ruined innards of the ship that was filled with debris, dead bodies of colleague and fishmen alike, Takamina made her way to Gizzur's workshop. But the door was being besieged by 5 Piscians. Unsheathing her pistol Takamina swiftly emptied her clip on each of them. And now there WAS 5 Piscians that WERE besieging the door to Gizzur's workshop.

"Wh----whose---whose there?" A voice from behind the door said. He sounded nervous and weary.

"It's me Takamina, Minami.... Where's Gizzur and Eslek?" Takamina asked.

"Get out of the way Toga! Yes Im ok." Gizzur's voice said.

"Why are you hold up in there? Shouldn't you be fighting somewhere taking....you know...your 'Trophies'?"

"When the f****** fishmen attacked it caught me and most of my men off guard. There hold up behind me injured but Ok. Thanks to Eslek."

"Minami, I have felt a great power coming from the Sea King, it's powering these turbulent waters and causing a school of these wrecthed sea beasts to attack us. Right now our priority is to get that hole fixed at once and then heal your friend Paru...Parurrr.... Haruka!" Eslek said.

"Uhm yeah... how did you---" Takamina was surprised by Eslek's insight.

"I just know ok? Any way, Gizzur, Esla, Theudemic, Im getting out." Eslek explained.

After several sounds of men grunting to remove a barricade that was blocking the door, the door opened and Eslek, Gizzur and a handful of his still injury free men came out.

"All right let's go!" Takamina leaded them back upstairs into the fight.

When they reached the top deck of the ship again. Gizzur was exhilirated by the sight of battle.

"Sniff, Sniff! I love the smell of blood in the morning! Belisarius! You started the party without me?"

"Well, were still in the middle of it! Make yourselves useful and get these ugly things off of my ship!" He yelled.

Gizzur and his men frenzied there axes and swords at the tentacles and the Piscians with ruthless fury. The tables have turned in their favor as the Piscians began to lose heart and scurried back to the safety of the ocean.

Takamina and Eslek slipped passed the fighting and made it back to where the rest of her friends were hold up.

Takamina's concern was the injured Paruru who was leaning on the wall lying limply on it. She was attended by her brother, Yuki, Rena and Churi. Osgar and Ulrich were missing however.

"Parururu, im here. Are you ok?" Takamina asked, her voice weary and hoarsed from all of the shouting.

"Mina---Minami.... I.... can....bare....breath...." Paruru said weakly. She was fading away and she will succumb to her injuries if something wasn't done immediately.

"Ane! Please don't die! Your my big salty sister! Mommy and Daddy will be sad if they know." Hayato said. He reached his arms out to her but Eslek's golden veined hands stopped them.

"Don't touch her or she will die. Minami, the hole has been sealed up. Now we can attend to your friend. Thankfully we have a Red Dust Mage her so it should be easier than I expect." Eslek said. He lowered down with them to absorb her wounds.

"Rena, is that your name? I need you to concentrate your Dust powers to your friend. I will apply a pain-numbing spell at her and you would fix her bones and wounds." Eslek said to Rena.

"Eh? Me? But I---" Rena was surprised to see that she is now being dragged into this.

"Samhane Haligtide and her acolytes were not just a group of vigilante assassins. They are masters of the Red Dust. Life is the affinity of Red. I can't explain now. Concentrate and 'make your eyes see blood.' " Eslek said.

With no other option but to do what the Haunt says. Rena closed her eyes and imagined blood. The Dust powers of Samhane Haligtide flowed within her again and Rena's eyes were completely crimon red.

In Rena's eyes, she felt like she has X-ray vision. She could see Churi's and Hayato's hearts beating quickly through the ribs they were imprisoned within. Bones, muscles and organs were seen through the skin. Indeed, beauty is only skin deep as every human in the room look the same except in height. For Eslek, Rena's Red Dust Vision eyes only saw a cloud of Yellow Dust floating around. This is what Broken Lord's and their Haunte Cousins must look like.

Rena focused her vision to Paruru and her stomach churned at the sight. Several of Paruru's ribs were broken and some of them were jabbed to Paru's lungs. The lungs were struggling to function which causes Paru's heart to beat slowly near the flatline.

"What can you see?" Churi asked.

"Paruru's ribs are in her lungs. Eslek, what should I do?" Rena asked.

"Use your Dust to remove the bones and put them back to place. Then quickly regenerate the lungs. I have already administered the Pain Numb spell at your friend." Eslek tutored.

Concentrating her powers again, Rena manipulated the broken ribs to get out of Paruru's lungs. Sweat began to shed on her forehead as the last time Rena used her powers she was using them to kill people. It felt like helping people was harder than killing them. Rena quickly placed them back to their proper place and quickly regenerated Paru's lungs before the bleeding could flow. Rena sighed in relief and wiped off the sweat from her head.

Paruru's pained induce state has now seceded. She relaxed and opened her eyes.
"Rena.... you...saved me." She said.

"I did?" Rena asked

Eslek patted Rena's shoulder.

"You are indeed a Red Dust Mage. Theres more for you to understand later. Anyway, you pushed yourself alot since you last went... 'Samhane'." Eslek said.

"Churi, where's Osgar and Ulrich?" Takamina asked.

"They and some sailors went to get some weapons near the armory so they can fight. I suggest we go there before we get back outside."

"I agree, Hayato, Rena, Me and Yuki will stay here and look after your friend. Now kill that Sea King!" Eslek ordered.

The three rushed to the armory to arm themselves accordingly.

----------------------

Slicing off yet another of the Leviathan's tentacles, Rainoric's sword tasted its blood.

"Rain above you!" Sakura warned. She used her Dust Powers and made Rainoric turn into an ethereal spirit form. Another White Dust power that Sakura could do to anyone and herself. A tentacle was falling down on him but it brushed along Rainoric like a hand trying to grasp smoke. Straffing back and returning to physical form, Rainoric chopped the tentacle in one mighty blow.

"Urrahh! Now you know how a man should fight!" Rainoric cheered Sakura.

"Im a girl you know." She rebuked.

"Anyone who helps someone kill someone is a man to me!" Rainoric argued back.

They turned around to see that the Sea King has regenerated most of its tentacles.

"Damnation! We need more help!" Wulfgar yelled.

"You got it!" Osgar said from out of the ashes of the battle. He was carrying a square block about the size of a brick. The brick had several colored wires coming out of what looked like a circuit board.

Osgar tossed the brick at the mouth of the Sea King and suddenly, a great explosion and a splattering of blood followed that rocked the ship.

"YEAH! TAKE THAT SLIMY!" Rainoric cheered.

Sakura turned around to see that Osgar was followed by Ulrich and several Gimaelics and Vanorans were armed not only with their swords, spear and axes, but also guns and even a rocket launcher.

Ulrich was carrying several grenades and were throwing them at the monster.

"No one....hurts...Ulrichs....friends!" The Young Wolf yelled.

"Osgar, where did you get those?" Sakura asked.

"The armory was packed with these stuff. Sailors said they got them from Gimaelic merchants after the Tokyo raid. I can say without a doubt... I improvised." Osgar said.

"We haven't been able to test these stuff yet but I can say we are keeping these!" A Vanoran cheerfully exclaimed.

"Osgar, you are carrying.... C4's you know. They are dangerous!" Takamina said. She came with Churi and Hayato.

"I know no fear. Alright, grab some of these bricks and a detonator lads. Throw them and sink that Sea King!" Osgar dropped a bag filled with the explosives on the wooden floor.

Everyone except Sakura, Hayato and Takamina grabbed one.

The men threw the C4 explosives at the fish and detonated them when it landed on its smooth skin. The creature wailed loudly in pain. Its tentacles flailed around and rammed the ship a bit before falling down limp.

"Its almost down! Rainoric! Finish it!" Belisarius yelled.

Rainoric was about to throw his but the last of the Sea King's living tentacle entangled him from his torso. The tentacle lifted Rainoric off to the ground and dragged him closer to it.

"Rain!" Sakura yelled.

Rainoric's hands which were holding the C4 and the detonating were still free and can still be moved around. His head turned to see that the Sea King's mouth was opening and was intending to eat him. The grip of the tentacle loosened as the vile Leviathan tossed Rainoric to its mouth.

Thinking quickly, Rainoric threw the C4 directly at the esophagus of the beast. Before the beast closed its mouth shut....

Rainoric squeezed the trigger....

 

 

*KABOOM! (Insert Demo's Scottich Accent)*

 

The Sea King's head exploded to bits of blood guts and bones. It rained down the ship like hail. It created a mess on the top deck and made everyone bloodied, dirtied and smell like fish.

"Yuck! Fish guts!" Takamina recoiled.

"Toughen up midget!" Osgar teased.

As the last of the fish guts finally hailed down, the storm that the Sea King finally stopped its batttery of the ship.

"We did it!" Belisarius raised his fist into the air. The Vanorans gathered to him and cheered.

But Wulfgar ran to the railings and stared into the ocean.

"Where's Master?" He said concerned.

Sakura came to him and also stood by the rails. Her friend and master but now mostly her friend isn't coming out of the water.

"What do we do? None of us can swim and Rainoric could sink to the bottom! It could be years before we can find him?" Wulfgar said.

"Wulfgar, listen to me and listen to me well. Grab this rope and hold it. If you feel some strong tugging from it. Pull it out as hard as you can." Sakura said. She passed a large bundle of rope to the strong man. She then took of her clothes untill her underwear and climbed up to the railings. She then wrapped the rope tightly around her waist. She took a large breath and dived into the water.

Back in Earth, Sakura though is a bad in the track and field course, she was a great swimmer and an excellent diver. She could hold her breath longer than anyone in her elementary school's Girl's Swimming Team.

Diving into the water, Sakura descended down to the depths of the Aurigan ocean. Getting used to the water's cold, she began to look for Rainoric. The carcass of the Sea King was descending quickly and she has only a short window of time to work with. She continues to swim around.

As the darkness off the ocean began to blot out the sun, Sakura could see a strange glow a few meters away from her. It was Rainoric. He was struggling to keep a float and was slowly sinking down. Swimming towards him then grabbing him, Sakura tugged her rope which signalled Wuldgar to pull.

Sakura place Rainoric's hands on the rope and he quickly gripped them. A forcefull pull from the rope was felt as the 2 ascended back to sea level.

A splash of water was released as both Rainoric and Sakura got out of the depths of the blue sea.

"That was awesome!" Rainoric said.

They were then pulled back into the ship with the help of Wulfgar, Osgar, Takamina and the Legionnaires.

"Master! Your safe! Thank Godan." Wulfgar said.

"Did you get anything from the beast? We need proof that we indeed killed it." Osgar said.

"Ja, I got one!" Rainoric dropped a mushy and disgusting looking lump of flesh onto the floor. It emitted a foul odor that made every Yamanin in the ship cover their noses and hold their breaths.

"I got its gallbladder.... TE HETA----" Rainoric was about to yell when Belsarius interrupted his moment of glory.

"Get that foul piece of.... whatever out of my sight!"

"Ah piss yourself in yer larder. Wulfgar, Taxidermy the bladder for me. Sakura.... I need a bath... I want these guts off of my nice gambeson." Rainoric said.

Wulfgar grabbed the Sea King gallbladder and Sakura guided Rainoric to a bath she must prepare.

 

-------------------

 

"That...was....the nicest....thing....anyone has ever done for me....actually....the first time someone did something nice for me." Rainoric said. He was loftly sitting at a tin bath tub that was made to accomodate his size. Soap, bubbles and water mixed around the Broken Lord's body. He felt relaxed and relieved after being able to prove his bravery against a mighty adversary that was a Sea King.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Sakura asked. She was sitting down near his side looking at her master as he cleaned his armor/body.

"All me life I always get what I wanted, when I wanted and immediately as I say so. Servants flock to fufill my every whim. 'Clean the carpet.', 'Fetch me Dust.', 'Bring me the head of this man I don't like.'." Rainoric replied his tone became rather melancholic in nature.

"Yeah and so..." Sakura urged Rainoric to continue.

"They all did that because I said so. But you did it without anyone telling you. Why?" Rainoric asked.

Sakura sat silently as Rainoric stared at him for a moment.

"It is called 'omoiyari'. Compassion. I dived into the ocean because I cared for you." Sakura replied as simply as she could state.

"You 'cared' for me? Why?" Rainoric asked he leaned over the tub tipping some water out as he did.

"Well.... I just am....I care for my friends."

"And you risked your life for me? And what for?"

"Because it was the right thing to do."

"So you save me even do I can't die from drowning."

"I saved you because you could get cast awayed and lost and everyone will be sad." Sakura tried to explain.

"I don't believe you, you just did it because you want something from me." Rainoric argued. He was rather unconvinced by Sakura's rather unfamiliar nature.

"But I don't want anything from you."

"Then what do you want and why did you do it?"

"Well..." Sakura memories began to rewind to a time when she was still just a child.

(Flashback)

The Miyawaki family were taking a vacation in the Philippines in the year of 2006. It was almost springtime and the Miywaki family decided to visit a tropical country before they celebrate Cherry Blossom season before Sakura goes to grade school.

They were passing by from the airport in the taxi they hired a squatter or slum.

The poor people looked wretched, miserable and weak as young Sakura saw them with her little eyes. A depressing coat of drudgery seemed to fill her hea which was an unfamiliar sight for Sakura as she have never seen such poverty and at such a low state.

"Obasan....why are those people not happy?" Sakura innocently asked her grandmother. The Obasan was a radiant rolemodel for her. Whilst her parents told her to conform to society, her grandmother contradictally said to follow her dreams.

"Those people are poor because other people exploit them untill they are too weak to get up. They resorted to crime just to survive." Her grandma said.

"Then why can't we help them?" Sakura asked, a spirit of saintly compassion and charity spirited her.

Her grandmother placed her hand on her head. She gave a sad smile as she explained several harsh yet realistic words.

"There are people who do help them but it is'nt enough. They are often shamed by other people and even attacked by those people who want to keep them poor. If you want to help them one day, learn, read, study. But most of all, know yourself. Because if one doesn't know themself, will not know how to truly help people." Her grandma said.

Sakura turned back to the window and realised she just cleared past the squatter.

She vowed one day she will find a way to help people whether through being kind or inspiring people to do so.

(End Flashback)

"I never will forget that... especially the eyes of that child I saw who was walking around with an oversized shirt and nothing else. That's why I always help people as much as I can. Yet sometimes I feel like im lacking." Sakura said.

Rainoric was silent.... never had anyone emotionally confessed to me in a rather intimate way. He usually doesn't care but for a reason he feels inside him unknown, he is giving his hypothetical pair of 'ears' to his friend/servant.

"Why are you feeling 'in Lacking' your the strongest willed woman I have ever met." Rainoric said.

Sakura raised her head to him in astonishment.

"Really? How come?"

"It took some balls to stand up to an Alpha Geldrius even though you just toss my sword to be and I did the actually killing for starters." He said.

"And what else?"

"That time you defended that man I almost murdered because he stole some bread. Not many people especially a Yamanin let alone a slave and stand up to him. Usually I would have killed you with him at the spot. But somehow, something in me says im doing the 'wrong thing'. And you made me see it!"

"Really?"

"Oy, dont forget you fought with me in Ydeli with your new Dust powers! You made some heretic scum f***** explode to sum it up!"

"Yeah... that was great... and language!" Sakura faked a grumpy face over Rainoric's cussing.

"Sorry, but that should have been given to someone who stood up for herself to the Vanoran Senate. I hear that you could have been torn from your limbs from race horses if they wanted to shell out that much of Ducats." Rainoric said. He stood up from the bath and dried himself up. He look over the preserved gallbladder of the recently slain Sea King that he himself delivered the final blow. He grabbed the cadaver and raised high his trophy.

"Wonderfull souvenir isn't it Sakura?" He commented.

"Yeah...brrr.... its cold tonight right now." Sakura shivered.

"Must be the nortern winds... here." Rainoric wrapped a blanket around Sakura.

"Thanks." She said with gratitude.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

"LAND HO!!!" A sailor shouted with a megaphone.

Everyone in the ship rose up from their beds. The sunrise was beginning to rise from the horizon leaving a golden-red glow at the skies.

Sakura opened her eyes when the sunlight pierced her eyes waking her up. She felt warmth on her body the likes of which was cloth. Sakura looked at the window where the sunlight came from and realised that the curtain was missing she turned her body around to find out that she was covered by layers of cloth.  And to make it more... interesting. She was sleeping on Rainoric's bed!

Brushing off her multi-layered blanket consiting of the actual blanket for the bed, the missing curtains from the window and some of Rainoric's clothes. She wiggled out of bed. Her hair was a mess and she was rubbing her eyes off of the Sandman's powder. She saw Rainoric indian sitting in the middle of the carpet in the room.

"You're awake Sak. We have arrived in Baizan. Breakfast is outside on the deck. Hear that they got some of the local fisherman's morning catch." Rainoric said.

The Broken Lord Prince was sitting down in a relaxed sitting position on the carpeted floor he had sat on. Broken Lords 'rest' by meditation either on a bed or sitting down. It replenishes their Dust energies but they are docile and passive to the external happenings around them when they meditate. Rainoric usually prefers to do his meditations in a bed and Sakura was surprised to wake up to this sight below her.

"Rain-kun? Were you sitting there all night?" Sakura asked.

"No, not all night. More like a quarter and a half of the night. You see, a cold breeze struck the ship and you got so cold that you passed out. You wanted to join your friends who most likely slept near a fire but I couldn't allow you to freeze to death when you go outside. So I carried you to my bed and laid you there." Rainoric replied. He was non-chalant when Sakura moodswing to a inquisitive tone.

"And you slept with me?!?"

"I LITERALLY Slept with you. Or more of just lain on top of the blankets to keep you warm. You keep shivering and I got....uhm.... whats the word you use to say to give way to uneasiness over a potential problem or something like that?"

"Uhm.... 'Worry'?" Sakura answered.

"Yes! Worry! I was worried about you." Rainoric replied assured of his words to Sakura.

"You felt... 'worry' for me? Do you care for me that much?"

"Yes and the fact that we Gimaelics stick together when the cold comes at us. I remember one time, Osgar shoved his face after barely getting out of a blizzard. I think the burn mark is still there if he hadn't tatooed it yet."

"Wow... thanks... oh and here's a fresh set of clothes for you Mas---"

"You can wear it for now. I think it looks good on you, even though I can't 'see' like you guys or that's how you Yamanin say when you describe things."

"Why? How do you see? How does a Broken Lord see?" Sakura asked while putting on one of Rainoric's long sleeved shirts. It was large enough to cover her entire upper body and reached just above her knees.

"Well I see the world where every living creature gives a golden glow everywhere I look. I can easily tell people apart as I can see their appearances, without the colors which are colored either Black, Gold, Red or in some rare cases, White, which I saw you bare off in Ydeli."

"So you can only see four colors?" Sakura pushed her curiousity again.

"Indeed I... and every Broken Lord can do. Though it highly depends on what Dust is their Affinity. Like Samhane or your friend Rena can see Red Dust efficiently but your fellow Earth Human still retains her normal sight of this... 'Rainbow' you speak off. What's a Rainbow? I like words that have the first four words saying 'Rain'." He asked to Sakura.

"Well its an arch of colors that happens when the right things happen. I remember the colors, Red, Orange, Blue,Yellow, Green, Indigo and Violet." Sakura replied.

"Have you ever wore those colors when you performed in Tokyo with your friends Haruppi, Anna and Sasshiko?" Rainoric asked.

"Yes---- HEY! How do you know that?" Sakura asked.

"When I was on top of you. I too the liberty of looking around your memories. You were quite the attention grabber no matter where you go."

"Ok, but if you ever want to go see my memories again, ask permission from me ok? There's somethings I don't want you to know. And don't even think about doing so." Sakura said before leaving the room. Rainoric then went back to his meditations.

 

Sakura walked outside to the edge of the ship and looked at Baizan Island. The green sea was dotted with fishing and merchant boats floating and sailing by on their business and the port that they are approaching was already bustling with activity. The sun rose up making the skies blue again as the laws of nature should dictate. Birds flew past her followed by a breeze of wind. Sakura shivered with Rainoric's shirt but she smiled as she couldn't wait what adventures that she and her friends will have next.