Breaking Free

HOMO sapiens VS GAYliens

It had been a long day full of rapping and rolling in the V:X studio. So far, they had a solid 4 songs to put on their next mixtape. Now that’s what I call progress.

 

Their main focus for them now is to wait for IX to respond to their request.

 

Actually, their true main focus was a much deserved lunch.

 

After the gang ordered some (unhealthy) takeout, they made their way to their meeting room to eat.

 

“I just don’t get it, man.” Hongbean said to Wonshik as he walked beside him. “Why do we even have a meeting room? It’s only the three of us. We could easily just have meetings in the studio.”

 

Wonshik shrugged. “Having a meeting in the meeting room makes me feel more important than I really am.”

 

And so the trio finally arrived at their very empty meeting room with food in hand, except it wasn’t empty. When Taekwoon opened the door, Hakyeon stood at the front of the room while the other two aliens were seated around the pathetic conference table.

 

“Ah, nice of you to join us.” Jaehwan said as he swiveled his chair around to face the group.

 

“Hold up.” Wonshik pushed his way past Taekwoon quite rudely. What a . “How did you guys get in here? All of the entrances are locked.”

 

“Yes they are, but not all of your windows.” Hyuk pointed out while he spun around quickly in the chair. He was spinning so fast that one could worry that he would spin off into oblivion.

 

“Okay, now that’s-” Ravi didn’t get to finish his sentence, because Hakyeon interrupted him as always.

“We’re here to make a proposal in relation to you guys regaining what little fame you had.”

 

Even though V:X never actually said that they just wanted to use IX to gain fans, none of them denied it. They had no shame.

 

“We’ve come up with an idea that will work even better than the original ‘mixtape’ plan.” When Hakyeon said “we”, he really meant “I”. Jaewhan and Hyuk barely even helped with the plan; In fact, they didn’t actually know anything about the proposal Hakyeon was about to make.

 

“Our proposition is that we make an exchange of band members.”

 

Hyuk shot Hakyeon a look of panic and confusion. He knew it was going to be him. Hakyeon always threatened to send him away.

 

Hakyeon ignored him. “You see, when a popular group loses a member, it causes a huge commotion.”

 

“Oh, yeah. like that makes it on the news.” Ravi commented.

 

“Exactly. You can only imagine the gossip that would bubble up from two groups switching members completely.

 

“That might even get a news crew!” Hogben said as he bounced in place excitedly. “We haven’t had a news crew down here since you guys came and killed 106 of our fans.”

 

“You have to admit that that was kind of funny” Jaehwan snickered as he pointed to an Taekwoon as an attempt of being friendly.

 

Taekwoon remained unamused.

 

“Back to the topic at hand.” Hakyeon continued with a quick jab to Jaehwan’s neck. “I’ve been thinking about a trade for a while now, and I think what I’ve come up with will benefit both of us.”

 

“Alright,” Wonshik would be lying if he said he wasn’t apprehensive, so we’re gonna say that he’s apprehensive. “What did you decide?”

 

“We would like to trade Sanghyuk for Taekwoon.”

 

“I ing knew it.” Hyuk mumbled to himself while he slouched in his chair.

 

“HA.” Jaehwan let out a victorious shout. “Loser! That’s what you get for leaving your dirty socks all over the couch!”

 

“That only happened four times!”

 

Hakyeon rolled his eyes at his small children and returned his attention to the group in front of him. “Let me explain my reasoning; Sanghyuk over here would be perfect for your group.”

 

Hyuk paused right before he flung his shoe at Jaehwan’s face. “Why’s that?”

 

“Okay, shut up, Sanghyuk. Let me finish explaining.” Hakyeon said as he flicked him on the back of his head. “Sanghyukie over here is actually a very talented rapper.”

 

“On a scale of Sehun to Rap God Flaming Charisma Choi Minho, how good is he?”

 

“He’s comparable to Bad Boi Choi himself, man.” Jaehwan said as he took the threatening shoe from Hyuk’s hand. Hyuk didn’t notice because he was too busy smiling like an idiot at all of this praise.

 

“That’s why it would make sense to switch out your only non-rapping member for a rapper.”

 

Wonshik looked over to Taekwoon. “How does this sound to you, my cool, calm, and collected DJ?”

 

“Hakyeon’s actually been contacting me these past few days. If you don’t want to switch, then I’m going to leave V:X anyways.” Taekwoon said without changing his facial expression one bit.

 

“, dude. You are so metal. I can’t even be mad that you were talking to the enemy behind our back.” Wonshik was impressed with Taekwoon’s no-nonsense attitude. “I was gonna do the trade anyways.”

 

Wonshik felt like this trade was a bit unfair for IX; they were basically trading gold for pennies over there, but Wonshik didn’t care. He was pretty ecstatic to be getting a dope rapper.

 

The exchange of good went well. Taekwoon was more than happy to pack his bags and peace out of that joint. Sanghyuk seemed a little hurt that Hakyeon would so willingly traded him off for some DJ, but he got over it when Jaehwan leaned over to whisper in his ear, “Don’t look so down, Hyukkie. Just remember- you’re in the same group as Hongbin over there.”

 

Sanghyuk looked up happily at Honkbin only to see him looking out the window while picking his nose. Attractive.

 

Hyuk was still super up for the idea of being in the same group as Hongbin.


Jaehwan was also excited to have Taekwoon join their crew, but he was just a lot less obvious about it.

 

 

 

Please

subscribe - upvote - comment

(if you want to)

stalk me on socail media

twitter - tumblr

(only if you want to)