Bop to the Top

HOMO sapiens VS GAYliens

A week had passed since the alien incident. All three of the band members were inside of their studio getting ready for their next mixtape (rappers are 2 kool 4 albums). Hongbin was currently in the booth throwing down some sick verses while Wonshik was altering the lyrics as he went. Taekwoon was sitting on the couch and checking his phone.

 

Taekwoon never really contributed to the production of their music. He was mainly there to attract fans with his strangely likable and awkward personality, and he was perfectly well-aware of his situation.

 

After a solid 2.5 hours of recording, writing, and screaming, their good friend came bursting into their studio with his phone in hand. What was his name again? Bill? Will? Jill? He was obviously out of breath and his cheeks were pink with exhaustion.   

 

“Wussup, man?” Wonshik said casually as he twirled around in his spinny chair.

 

Their unnamed friend closed the studio door behind him as he walked towards the center of the room. “I’ve got news on a new vocal group that’s debuting soon.”

 

“Vocal group?” Hongbin said into the microphone in the booth. “What does that have to do with us? We’re a hip-hop group.”

 

“That’s what I thought at first too, but then I read further into it.” Gill said as Hongbin exited the booth and into the main studio room. “They’re a local group. A local group under a record label.”

 

“... Still don’t see how that’s relevant to us.”

 

“Hongbin, you stupid ho.” Ravi said while standing up from his chair. “Being under a record label means all the independent groups, that’s us, will be easily overshadowed by all of their fancy promotions and whatnot.”

 

“And them being a local group means bad business specifically for V:X.” Phil mentioned. “Does this make sense now?”

 

Hongbin nodded his head. “When do they debut?”

 

William looked at his phone and read off, “Next Monday, five days until the little fanbase you had goes down the toilet.”

 

After a long period of silence, Wonshik glanced over at Taekwoon. “You’re being awfully quiet, Leo-boy. Have any input?”

 

“What’s the name of the group?” He said quietly without looking up from his phone.

 

“They call themselves IX; the roman numeral for nine.” Billy Talent answered.

 

“How many are there?” Hoebin asked while looking over Nameless’ shoulder to look at his phone.

 

“Three, just like you guys. They’re basically the vocal version of you guys”.

 

“Hold on just a second…” Hongbin mumbled to himself as he took Billy Bob’s phone out of his hands. “Huston, we have a problem.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Is it just me, or do these guys look a lot like those hot- erm, I mean those aliens from about a week ago?”

 

“Oh my god.” Wonshik gasped, plucking the phone from Hongbin’s hands. “Do my eyes deceive me…?” He whispered in his best Mr. Krabs voice, but there in front of him was a cheesy pre-debut photo of the three aliens. Except, their pre-debut photo actually looked good. They all stood in a line, flashing their peace signs and best smiles. They were going to get so many fans.

 

“I think you fellas are in a lot of trouble.” Billy reminded the hip-hop group. “Just keep your heads up.” He gave them all a nice thumbs up before exiting the room cha-cha slide style.

 

“Alright, gang. It’s official.” Wonshik stood in front of Taekwoon and Hongbin with his arms crossed. “We are very much screwed.”

 

 

 

 

 

Please

subscribe - upvote - comment

(if you want to)

stalk me on socail media

twitter - tumblr

(only if you want to)