The Start of Something New

HOMO sapiens VS GAYliens

It was a quiet Friday night. Well, it wasn’t very quiet because an EPIC concert was rocking the world. Actually, not the world, but you know what I’m trying to say. The V:X concert was going pretty well, until a giant spaceship broke through the ceiling.

 

Lots of people started screaming. Some people died too, because the spaceship just landed on the middle of the crowd.

 

“Wow, this spaceship is totally killing my vibe.” Wonshik said as he lowered his sunglasses to get a better look. “And the crowd.”

 

Taekwoon just kind of stared at the ship. He was screaming on the inside.

 

Hongbin was screaming on the outside. Hongbin had always had nightmares about aliens coming to abduct him and out his brains.

 

After a solid minute of just staring at the spaceship, the doors began to dramatically open. Three figures could be seen in the fog, but it was nearly impossible to make anything out. The suspense was killing the three young hip-hop stars.

 

Hongbin started tugging on Taekwoon’s sleeve while he asked “Should we start running, or…” But then he was rudely cut off by the approaching aliens.

 

“We come in peeeaaaacceeee.” A voice howled from the fog followed by another voice that mumbled “Shut up, Jaehwan.”

 

The fog began to clear, only to reveal three human-looking fellas which was surprising. They were supposed to be aliens; green, slimy aliens, but there stood some attractive looking dudes.

 

“If you really came in peace, then why did you kill 106 fans?” Wonshik asked the ‘aliens’ with a very sassy tone.

 

The aliens exchanged nervous looks to one another before the shortest of them all stepped forward. “We thought they were an angry mob trying to attack you.”

 

Ravi let out a long sigh. “Those were our fans, man. It took us three years to get that many.”

 

“ to , loser.” The big-nosed alien stuck his tongue out at Wonshik, like any mature adult would do.

 

The nicer alien just shook his head. “Ignore that one. We’re sorry about the misunderstanding.”

 

“Dude, I think we’re gonna have to fight these guys.” Hongbin suggested to Wonshik and Taekwoon. Taekwoon was unresponsive, as per-usual, but Ravi began to tap his chin.

 

“You make a very compelling argument, bean paste.” Wonshik began to examine the aliens more thoroughly by circling them like a vulture circles around a dead possum. Hongbin also began to scope out these new funky chickens. Taekwoon probably did too, but he didn’t make it obvious.

 

While Hongbin was looking at the tallest of the aliens, he noticed that he had a stellar booty. I guess you could say that it was… OUT OF THIS WORLD. Get it? Because they’re aliens, and aliens come from space which is not in this world. Hongbin put the pun in his mental pick-up line folder.

 

Anyways, the aliens started to shift uneasily under their stares, so the leader-type guy spoke up, “I guess we should introduce ourselves. My name is Hakyeon, but you can call me N. The idiot is… oh wait, they’re both idiots. The big nosed one is Jaehwan aka Ken. The mutant freak is Sanghyuk, also known as Hyuk. We came here from a neighboring planet to save your pathetic world from ultimate destruction.”

 

“How reassuring,” Taekwoon mumbled to himself.

 

“That’s Taekwoon over there.” Ravi said while gesturing towards said man. “He goes by Leo. The pretty one over there is Hongbin. You can really call him anything that’s two syllables and has an H and a B in it.” Then Ravi got really close to Hakyeon’s face. “And you can call me baby *exo reference to a song that doesn’t exist yet*.” (AN: I wrote this before Call Me Baby came out and I found the title funny. I still do. RIP me.)

 

 

Hakyeon gave him a very disgusted look before pulling out what looked like a gun of some sort. “Alright, you want a fight? We’ll give you a fight, baby.” The rest of the aliens began to whip out gun-like things and aimed them at the hip hop stars.

 

“Great job, Ravi. Look at where your failed attempt at flirting has gotten us now.” Hingbo complained while Hyuk pointed his gun at his head. “This is kind of an unfair fight, wouldn’t you say?”

 

“Not quite, buddy.” Wonshik said as he picked up his microphone. “We can fight them with the power of song. Leo, get on your turntables. Hongbin, get your microphone and get ready to rap.”

 

“I don’t know, man…” Hongbin said as Taekwoon made his way over to his turntables. “I’ve never been in a real rap battle before. Especially when one side of the rap battle isn’t rap at all and is a group of aliens.”

 

Ravi leaned over and picked up his mic for him. “Desperate times call for desperate measures.” He handed the younger his microphone with a slightly unstable hand. He was obviously nervous.

 

Taekwoon began to throw down a sick beat, and before Ravi could even bring the microphone to his lips, Hakyeon shot it out of his hands.

 

Ravi quickly looked over at Hongbin and gestured towards his mic. Hongbin gladly tossed it to him, but Hakyeon shot that one in mid-air. The beat came to a scratching halt. Now it was awkward.

 

The aliens slowly approached the team of retreating hip hop stars until their backs hit the back of the stage, trapping them between the wall and the life-threatening alien gunmen.

 

“Any last words, punks?” Hakyeon said as his gun made a noise that wasn’t reassuring at all.

 

“I would just like to thank Wonshik’s thirst for some alien for putting us in this situation.” Taekwoon said in a surprisingly loud voice.

 

“So this is how you really feel, Leo?” Ravi said with a hurt expression on his face.

 

Hongbin didn’t know what he wanted his last words to be, but all of this talk of reminded Hongbin of what he really wanted to say.

 

“Hey, Sanghyuk.” He said to the alien who currently has his gun pointed at his face. “Wanna know how I knew you were an alien?”

 

“Because I walked out of a giant spaceship?”

 

“No, no, other than that.”

 

“Oh. Then how did you manage to guess?”

 

“Because you got a booty that’s OUT OF THIS WORLD.”

 

 

There was a really long and awkward silence before Hyuk lowered his gun with a tear in his eye. “R-really? That… That’s the first time someone’s ever complimented my .”

 

“Too bad you’re going to kill the first living thing to flirt with you.” Wonshik piped up.

 

Hakyeon and Hyuk exchanged glances before all three of them lowered their weapons. “Alright, we’ll let the three of you live… for now.” Hakyeon said with one last glare before turning around and heading back to his spaceship.

 

Jaehwan simply shrugged and followed Hakyeon after blowing a playful kiss in the hip-hop stars’ direction. Hyuk winked at Honbogo and then ran off with the rest of the alien gang. Then as soon as the aliens came, the aliens left.

 

Luckily, the burning fuel from the spaceship charred all of the dead bodies, so it made it easier for V:X to clean up. The fee for the broken ceiling was insane, but they would be able to pay it off… eventually.

 

 

 

 

Please

subscribe - upvote - comment

(if you want to)

stalk me on socail media

twitter - tumblr

(only if you want to)