Sehun: With a'lil Help-2

Trash Can

[140326]

WITH A'LIL HELP
(old imagine series)

 

 


PART FOUR

Sehun joins other members for practice with a big grin on his face.
Suho: (to Kai & Kris) A job well done I suppose?
Kai nods and Kris gives a thumbs up. Just then Sehun approaches them.
Sehun: What are you guys talking about??
Kai: How you exposed me to her!!
(Kris is called for rehearsal)
Suho: Seriously, Sehun-ah no matter how angry you were you shouldn't have said that to a stranger.
Sehun: Well, he was the one flirting with her. I was only just reminding him.
Suho: Still that was not the right way.
Sensing that the conversation was about to end D.O. joins in.
D.O: And why would it matter to you whoever he was flirting with. If anybody would get in trouble it'd be Kai.
Sehun: I was just looking out for him.
Kai: You never did before.
Sehun: Aish jjinja! [honestly] Why are you guys ganging up on me!!!
Sehun stumps away.
Kai: Nice timing D.O. hyung!
D.O: Well you did bring up a very nice topic. Great thinking Kai.
Suho: Yeah, even though it was planned, I'm satisfied that it hit him right on the spot.

 

That night.
HJ: I'm home.
You: Welcome back. Dinner is ready come fast.
HJ: Looks like somebody's happy. Everything working out fine with Sehun, I guess.
You: Mm-hm!

 

During dinner.
HJ: You were in such a bad mood yesterday I feared to even approach you.
You: Very funny. You're getting quite good at cracking jokes.
HJ: And you're getting good with your sarcastic remarks.
You both laugh.
You: So, how's your work going on? Is it finished?
HJ: There's still alittle more left.
You: Mine's done. I can help you from tomorrow, if you want?
HJ: You're the best!!

 

Next day you both go out together. You're with Heejung the whole day helping her to complete her share of work. The day ends and you're walking towards your car with Heejung. You see Sehun standing near your car. Then you realize that you didn't see him at all today, you only focused on work.
Sehun: Yah, is your work more important than me?? You didnt even see me once today!
HJ: Umm....(looks at Sehun and then at you) I'll be in the car.
You: (to Heejung) Araseo. [okay] (she leaves) (to Sehun) Keurae [yeah] my work is more important to me! EXO's concert is more important to me wae!! [why]
Sehun: Mian... [sorry] I forgot your work is related with our concert....
You: Typical of you. (you get inside the car)

 

Suho: I guess we're back to the square one. Aish this Sehun jjinja! [honestly] How much senseless can a person be!! Baek: Don't worry, hyung. I'll take care of it this time.

 

You were driving out but all of a sudden Baekhyun pops up infront of the car. You hit the brakes and the car stops only inches away from him. He approaches your window.
You: What the hell were you doing there?!!! I almost ran over you!
Baek: But you didn't~ Anyways, I had a favor to ask.
You: What is it?
Baek: Could you drive me to the dorm??
You: Aren't others going home too?
Baek: Yeah about that.....they are actually going to the meeting for the concert but I'm not feeling very well so here I am asking you for a ride.
You: You're not feeling very well to go to the meeting but you're feeling perfectly fine to come infront of a moving car..?
Baek: Kkaebsong~ So are you gonna give me a ride or not?
You: Hop in.

 

After a while has passed
Baek: Can you lend me your phone? I left mine in the van.
You: Sure. Umm... it's in my bag.
HJ: I'll get it. Just drive carefully. (she hands it over to baekhyun) Here.
Baek: Ah, thank you. (he dials a number) Yeobosaeyo (hello) mangaer hyung! Dont worry about me. I'll stay at the dorm so take your time and don't forget to discuss about any details!! ...... I left my phone in the van this is someone elses phone ...... ah ne araseoyo.[got it] (hangs up) Umm I'll delete the number just in case.
You: Sure. Go ahead.
Baek: Thanks again for letting me use your phone and also giving me a ride.
You: No problem.
Baek: Oh, you can let me off over here.
You: Are you sure? I can drive you a little further.
Baek: It's okay. I need to get some medications too. (he gets off) Have a safe drive back.
You: Thank you. And you take care of yourself.
You drive off.
HJ: Is it just me or does it seem like EXO gives you special attention?
You: It's only your imagination.
HJ: No, I don't think so.
You: I'm pretty sure it's just your imagination.
HJ: Well, whatever it is I'm getting weird vibes from it.
You: Weird? What kind of weird? Good weird or bad weird?
HJ: I dont know. I guess it depends on how well you take the situation. Anyways, brace yourself chingu [friend] looks like a hurricane is coming your way. [A/N: get it? cuz Sehun's power is wind~]




PART FIVE

Heejung has also finished her work so you both worked at the agency today. That night you recieve a call from an unknown number
You: Yeobosaeyo. [hello]
Voice: Yah, why didn't you come to the site?!! Are you ignoring me again??
You: Is this Sehun? How the hell did you get my number?
Sehun: That's not important, answer me first.
You: It was Baekhyun, wasn't it!? Coming like that yesterday I should have thought something was fishy.
Sehun: Yah! Aren't you listening to me? Answer me already!!
You: I don't think I'm obliged to answering you anything!! (you hang up)

 

Suho and Baekhyun were listening to Sehun side of the conversation.
Baek: After all that trouble I went through to get that number.... I thought he might apologize....
Suho: That kid really is very senseless.
Baek: I even kept my life on the line.
Suho: Even with all our help I don't think 'they' are possible.
They both let out a sigh.

 

The days passed by and you haven't talked or seen Sehun. But today is the concert day! You go to the site early with everyone on your team. EXO have also arrived and are rehearsing. You were checking if everything was perfect. Only an hour left for the concert and EXO were getting ready, fans have already started to enter. EXO were also having an interview about the concert in a few minutes so you got everything ready and let in the reporters. Then you went to call upon the members.

The interview ends EXO are returning to their rooms. You also turn around to go back but Sehun grabs your hand.
You: Let go of me Sehun. (you try to break free from his grip but you fail)
Sehun: Would you talk to me for a second?
Lay: Yah Sehun (saw you too) umm did I come at a bad time?
You: No, you came at a perfect timing.
Sehun's grip loosens and you break free. You were about to leave
Lay: Have you guys started dating already? (then mutters to himself but you can clearly hear him) I didn't think Suho's plan would work this fast.
You & Sehun: What Suho's plan????
Lay: Huh!?? Suho's plan?? Did I say something like that??? I think you guys are hearing things. I said "I didnt think Sehun could date this fast". (Lay stealthily escapes.)
You: We'll talk about this later. For now, just concentrate on the concert, okay?
Sehun: Mm araseo. [ok]

 

The concert was a major success. There was a dinner party later that evening. You finally saw Suho alone so you grabbed Sehun's hand (he was talking with the members) and dragged him towards Suho.
Suho: Hi you two. Having a great time?
Sehun: Hyung, we found out.
Suho: Found out what?
You: That you were trying to fix us up.
Suho: What? Kureongo aniya (its nothing like that). I saw that you were not getting along with each other so I was only trying to get you two on friendly terms.
Sehun: Hyung, I think I can manage to make friends on my own.
Suho: (sarcastically) Sure you can. And we've all seen how well it goes. (he smiles)
Kris: Sehun-ah listen to hyung (=himself) and let this go okay. We all know you like her.
Sehun: Like? What is there to like about her? (you glare at him)
Baek: I know right! All there is is to love aniya [isn't that so] sehun-ah? (he winks)

Like this each member of EXO starts butting in in the conversation. And you are looking at them with a no-idea-what-you're-talking-about expression.
Sehun: Love? This hyung has really gone mad.
Tao: Yah, you're not a kid anymore Sehun. Go and experience love again.
Kai: Yeah like me. It's an amazing feeling you know. (he has an arm around his girlfriend. She is beautiful!)
Lay: I want to see you happily dating too. (whispers "sorry" into Suho's ears)
Sehun: Seriously, guys, stop it with these love and dates already.
D.O: Yah I know you're smiling inside don't pretend to be angry.
Sehun: *dumbfounded*
Chanyeol: We have seen your mood swings these past few days. Some days you're smiling to yourself while some days you don't even laugh at our jokes.
Luhan: Acknowledge your feelings and confess already.
EXO: gobaekhae-gobaekhae-gobaekhae [confess]
Xiumin: What about her? Shouldn't we ask her too?
Chen: I dont think he'll get rejected hyung.
Xiumin: (to you) How do you feel about Sehun?

You have no idea what was going on. And stare at him with a blank expression on your face.
HJ: I think she feels the same way. (she smiles)
You: *blush* (to xiumin) Umm we have to go... (you grab Heejung's hand and leave. You don't talk to her in the car either and when you reach home you go straight to your room.)
HJ: *knock knock* (no answer) I'm coming in!!

In your room.
You: ...
HJ: Don't think too much, okay?
You: Today was a long day. I'm just tired and want to get some sleep.
HJ: I can tell when you're lying. I know you're troubled about what they said. And I know you love Sehun too.
You: (throws a pillow at her)Shut up.
HJ: (picks up the pillow and comes and lies beside you) You know I still remember how you told me about Sehun when we first met. More clearly than other members'.
You: ...
HJ: You told me that if you ever met him and got a chance to go out with him you would never let him go. That you would totally marry him.
You: ...
HJ: Well at that time I thought it was all fangirl talk and didn't pay much attention to it. (you chuckle) Finally I get you to smile. (she smiles) But I saw how you were affected by your talks with Sehun this week and now I know your feelings for him are very much real.
You: ...
HJ: I think your chance is here so why arent you holding onto him?
You: I still don't know how he truly feels. That was just how the members thought he felt.
HJ: You dont think the members will know how he feels? They've been living together for so many years.
You: I've waited for so many years few more days wont hurt.

Heejung hugs you. You feel like crying but tears don't fall. And eventually you both fall asleep.




PART SIX

A whole week has passed. You thought Sehun would have approached you but he hasn't. You're having a menboong but you put up a cheerful front. Heejung can see through your condition and she is depressed about it. Another week also passed like this.
HJ: Uugghhh I can't take it anymore!!! Yah why don't you make a move first!! (you don't say anything) This is getting really frustrating!! Let's go out!
You: I'd rather stay here and watch these dramas. (you point at the pile of DVDs)
HJ: Yah c'mon it'd be fun. I promise.
You: Fine (you give in)

 

You were trying to enjoy your date.
HJ: Yah let's go there I'm kinda hungry.
(you were going towards an empty table)
HJ: Omo ii nuguya!! [who's this]
You turn around and see that Xiumin and Sehun are sitting there.
You: *shocked* What're you doing here?
Sehun: Is there anything else to do here other than to eat? Duh!!
You: Oh? You were here too!?
Xiumin: Stop acting like kids! jinjja!! [seriously]
You: He started it!!
Sehun: Naega eonjae!! (when did I)
HJ: Yah I just remembered this really important thing I needed to do. I think I'll leave first.
Xiumin: Oh, wait, I'll drop you off. (to sehun) I think I'll see you home.
You: Did you guys plan this out??
HJ & Xiumin: WHAT!! (looks at each other)
HJ: Ofcourse not!! Pfft!!
You: Looks like you did....
Xiumin: Well have a seat and enjoy yourselves. (they leave)

 

It's silent for awhile. You clear your throat wanting to start a conversation.
Sehun: Yah why didn't you call??
You: Hm?? I thought you were gonna...
Sehun: After you left like that I wasn't sure about how you felt. So, I hesitated.
You: It's not like you had confessed either.
Sehun: Saranghae.

You were sipping your juice so when he said that out of the blue you spewed it on him.
Sehun: Yah!! (wiping his face) Is this how you respond?!!
You: I'm so sorry. It's just that I wasn't expecting you to say that.
Sehun: So you didn't want me to say it?
You: I-I didn't say that either!
Sehun: I won't say it again so listen carefully. (he got on his knees) Saranghae. Would you be mine? (he held out his hand)
You: Yah get up its too embarrassing.
Sehun: I'm more embarassed than you. (he gestures his hand)
You: Only if you promise never to let go.
Sehun: I promise and this time I won't break it.
You: (placing your hand on his) Yes!!!

Sehun stands up and hugs you. "I'm sorry for all those times I hurt you but I promise I'll make up for it now. I promise to be a better man. Saranghae." He whispered in your ear and hugged you tighter. "Nado saranghae" (i love you too) you whispered back.

 

Rest of the day you spent it with Sehun. It was your first date. He even dropped you off till your door.
Sehun: I just realized.
You: What is it?
Sehun: I still don't know your name.
You: Even till the end you act like an idiot. But I guess that is also one of the things I like about you. *smile* Its __(insert your name)__.
Sehun: You know I've met alot of girls in my life-
You: Yeah no kidding.
Sehun: Would you let me finish!!
You: Sure go ahead.
Sehun: What was I saying....? Yeah! I've met alot of girls in my life but no one's as special as you __(your name)__. You: (jokingly) You found real treasure Sehun-ssi.
Sehun: Yeah, the most valuable treasure of my life.

He kisses you and you kiss him back.

 

Later that night.
You: Yah how did you plan this out with Xiumin??
HJ: It's a secret. (she winks) I really missed this side of you.
You: Komawo [thanks] Heejung-ah. You're the best friend I could ever ask for.
HJ: As long as you know that.
You both laugh.



THE END