Sehun: With a'lil Help-1

Trash Can

[140326] 

WITH A'LIL HELP
(old imagine series)

 

 


PART ONE

It's the year 2022, you've been an EXO Stan for almost 10 years now. You've got a job at an event management agency. EXO has also aged but as always they still look young for their age. Your bias list is also the same as ever, constantly changing. Even in these 10 long years you haven't really met EXO though. So, when you heard that you were getting transferred to the branch in Korea there was no limit to your happiness.

 

It has been about a month since your arrival and you are still trying to adjust to the changes in your lifestyle. There isn't much work till now for you at the agency so you have done alot of sightseeing. You also went to Namsan tower recently and ate the twisted potatoes. You searched for all those 'Sehun' locks and also wrote your wish on one padlock and locked it. Your wish read,

Korea is a great country ^^
Now just let me meet my idols! (>д<)
kekeke

 

A new project was signed just recently by your firm. You weren't present in the meeting for the discussion of the project so all you found out was that you were on backstage duty. Preparations were going smoothly and there was only one week left for the concert. All the work left now is at the concert site only.

 

Today when you went to the site you saw that the wish you wrote had come true~ Ofcourse there were many people running around doing their jobs but it's not hard to recognize a known face in a crowd, right?! You easily recognized the faces you have worshipped for 10 long years. Then it hits you, the concert you have worked your off preparing was for your very own beloved oppas. You feel like you're flying through the clouds when suddenly your phone rings and you are brought back to reality. It's Choi Heejung (HJ). She is the first friend you made here and the only one who knows about most of your secrets. And you also share an apartment with her. She is your best friend.

HJ: Yah where are you!!! We are short on people here. Hurry up!!
You: I'm here already. And, why didn't you tell me that this is EXO's concert!!!!
HJ: What!? I didn't tell u?? Oh I'm so sorry it must've slipped off my mind...
You: Slipped..? Slipped off your mind?? How can it slip off your mind when you know how big-a-fan I am of EXO!! Some friend you are.
HJ: I told you I'm sorry. I really need help so if you're here already come and lend me a hand!
You: Fine. I'll be professional and let you go this time.

You were just about to hang up when someone bumped into you and your phone fell on the ground. You picked it up and was about to curse at that person but u controlled yourself when you saw who it was.
You: Jwaesonghamnida [sorry] *bow*
Sehun: Yah pay attention to your surroundings too not only on your phone.
You: Ne?! Ah, ne.....
Sehun left and joined other members who were preparing for rehearsals. You also went to help Heejung thinking to yourself "Was that really Sehun? How can he be so rude when he was the one who bumped into me."

 

You took a break from your work and was watching the vocal line practice when again Sehun bumped into you and you almost fall.
Sehun: (taking off his headphone) Aren't you the same girl who bumped into me this morning? When are you gonna start taking advices given to you aigoo....
He walks away before you could even say anything. You just think "What the hell is his problem?"

 

Next it was Tao's performance, he was flying all over the stage displaying his martial arts skill, really an amazing performance. After that there was a dance battle between Kai and Lay. You were totally absorbed in their dance so when Sehun bumped into you again you fell on your hands and knees.
Sehun: Yah how many times do I have to tell you to pay attention to ur surroundings before you actually get it?!
You: (dusting your clothes after getting up) Neo pabo aniya?! [are you stupid]
Sehun: Mwo!? [what]
You: Have you ever tried following on your own advices?? It'd take you very far in your life trust me.
You leave a shocked Sehun to get back to work. As you are leaving Sehun is calling out to you shouting "Yah! Yah!!" He is getting on your nerves and you can't help but feel angry even though he is an idol you had always dreamt to meet.




PART TWO

Next day you arrive almost at the same time as EXO. You see Sehun glaring at you but you don't give him your attention and act as if you didn't see him. Today while you were taking a break Sehun was the one practicing, you think to yourself "Idols really are different from what they appear" you let out a sigh.

Chen comes up from behind you. You don't notice him
Chen: Are you that mesmerized by our Sehun?
You: *surprized* Huh w-what? What did u say??
Chen: Wow you really were mesmerized by him. No wonder he says you never notice him coming and always bump into him.
You: WHAT!!! He said that?? That I bump into him??? And, anyways, what's there to be mesmerized about that idiot!!
Chen: Whoa, ok, ok, calm down, no need to get so hyper.
Then chen leaves. "Well, atleast, Chen is the same, trolling everyone," you think and get back to work.

 

It's lunch time and since you wanted to get away from the noise and the crowd you go to a nearby restaurant. You were searching for a seat when you saw Luhan waving at you. You went up to him and saw that Sehun was with him too.
Luhan: Sit with us.
You: Ummm would it be alright? I don't want to disturb you guys.
Luhan: No, no, it's alright. The more the merrier, don't you know! *smile*

"Luhan is also the same. He is such a sweet man. Correction: manly man," you thought. Luhan saw you giggling to yourself
Luhan: Whats wrong?
You: Amugeotdo aniyeyo [its nothing]

 

It would have been your dream come true, eating together with your idols but since you weren't in good terms with Sehun it was abit... awkward. Luhan was gonna get up but Sehun grabbed his hand and sat him down again. Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear but you could hear him clearly. He said, "Hyung, don't go. Don't leave me alone. Jebal [please]."
You: *giggle* It looks like I'm disturbing your romance. Maybe I should get another table.
Luhan: (looks at sehun grabbing his hand) Ah! No, no we're not, did it seem like we were...? (gives alittle embarrased laugh)
You saw that sehun was gonna shout at you again so before he could say anything,
You: Ah, I didn't mean it like that. I'm actually a fan and hunhan is one of my favorite OTP.
Luhan: Ohhhhh. Well, I just remembered that I had to call someone. Please take care of Sehun for a while.

 

Luhan leaves and you are alone with Sehun. It was awkward. You didn't know what to say so inorder to not make the situation even more awkward you apologized hoping that after this you could start up a conversation with him.
You: I'm sorry for what I said yesterday.
(Sehun looks at you, surprized)
Sehun: No, it's alright. I was the one at fault. I'm sorry for bumping into you.
(Food is served)
You: (to waiter) Kamsahamnida [thank you]. (to sehun) You say that and yet you lie about it to the members? (as soon as you said it you regretted it cuz it was gonna make the situation awkward again)
Sehun: What? No, I didn't...
You: You know what forget about it. (u start eating)
Sehun: Okay, maybe I did but later at home I told them the truth, I swear.
You didn't answer him and stuffed yourself wondering where the hell Luhan was. You were about to finish your food just then Luhan arrives.
Luhan: So sorry. The phone call took longer than expected.
You: It's alright oppa. I'm done anyways, so I'll leave Sehun back in your care.

 

You arrive at the concert site and soon after Luhan and Sehun also arrive. You see Sehun parting ways with Luhan and coming your way so you quickly start fiddeling with something.
Sehun: Yah, I told you I told them the truth, why are you still angry with me?
You: Can't you see I'm busy? Stop disturbing me.
Sehun: I thought you were a fan. How can you be angry at your own oppa!?
(he does aegyo but you dont even look at him so he grabs the props you were holding and throws it on the ground)
Sehun: Fine, think whatever you want!
He turns and leaves. You pick up the props and throw it towards him. It hits him right on his head. You quickly turn around (before Sehun could) and move towards Heejung who was struggling with some wires.
Sehun: yah!!!
You: (turn around) What!!!
You act innocent. Sehun watches you walk away with his hand on the back of his head (where the prop hit him).

 

From far away Luhan, Chen, Kai, Kris and Suho were watching you two quarrelling.
Suho: Good job Luhan and Chen. Now it's your turn Kai and you know what to do right Kris!?
Kai & Kris: We've got it covered!!
Suho: Kids grow up so fast.
Lay: (joining them) Are they dating?
Suho: Sure looks like that doesnt it!?
Lay: So they are dating??
Suho: Not yet but they'll soon be. Seriously, didn't you hear anything that Sehun said about her yesterday?
Kai: All those details.....one could clearly guess that he's fallen for her.
Lay: We had talked about her too??
Kai: Nevermind Lay hyung. You just watch and enjoy the show.




PART THREE

You are helping Heejung with the wires. She leaves first with a box full of wires but there is still one more box with lightings. You were having trouble with carrying it just then
Kai: Let me give you a hand.
You: Ah, would you? Thank you so much.
You give him your most angelic smile. Kai laughs.
You: Waeyo?? [what is it]
Kai: It's your smile. I think I've fallen for you.
You: Really!! Will you go out with me then??
You both start flirting with each other.

 

Right when Kai approached you Kris had brought sehun outside too making an excuse to eat chicken. But Sehun couldn't take his eyes off of you and Kai. When he saw you both flirting
Sehun: Hyung look at Kai flirting with that girl, I think we should go and stop him.
Kris: Meddling in other people's business is not my style. Chicken is more of hyung's style so we should go and eat chicken first.
Sehun: Aish, this hyung seriously... Go alone! I'm full anyways.
He leaves Kris and approaches you.
Sehun: Yah Kim Jongin!!!
You both turn to face him.
Kai: When did you get here??
Sehun: When you were flirting with each other.
Kai: We weren't-
Kai couldn't even finish his sentence when Sehun interupted him.
Sehun: Your girlfriend might get mad when she finds about this.
Kai: Yah you don't need to bring her up( "not infront of her" he added softly so that only sehun could hear.)
You: What? Kai you have a girlfriend??
Sehun: Don't you stay updated with the latest news??
You: But that was just a rumor!
Sehun: Everything starts with a rumor dear (he pats your cheeks softly)
You: (taking away his hands) Yah neo chugullae!! [you wanna die]
Kai: Stop shouting both of you!! Fine Sehun you help her carry this. Here!!

He hands him the box and leaves. Sehun is happy but doesn't let it show. He looks at you but you're glaring at him. You: You just can't see me enjoying right!!
Sehun: Yah why do you always pick a fight with me? Am I your least biased??
You: Yup ever since I met you.

 

You start moving (carrying few of the lighting equipments in another box) but Sehun is still standing there staring at you. You notice that and
You: Are you coming or what?
Sehun comes near you. Both of you start walking.
Sehun: Really?? Am I that bad-a-person to fall down.....
You: 11 ranks (you complete)
Sehun: Yeah fall down 11 ranks and hit the bottom?? Wait hold on..... if its 11 ranks then (he starts counting and you think to yourself "he really is stupid") yehet I was at first place.
You: Yup you were. And I still can't believe that.
Sehun: What's so hard to believe?? I'm an amazing person.
You: Yup amazing you are but only through the TV screen.
Sehun: Why do you have to be so mean to me??
You: Truth hurts. I know.
Sehun: Aish jjinja.
(You smile.)

 

You reach the place where you needed to drop the lightings. You place the boxes on the ground.
You: Thank you for the help.
Sehun: No problem. You're not angry at me anymore, so, I'm rewarded. (he smiles) Well I gotta go now. See you around??
You: As long as you promise to behave.
You both laugh.
Sehun: I promise.
He leaves. "This is the Sehun I know" you think and smile to yourself.

 

This time Kai and Kris are watching you two and they hi-five.



to be continued...