D.O: Unexpected Love

Trash Can

[2014]

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

'EXO member D.O dating actress XXX'

 

What the hell is this article? Please tell me its just a rumor, oh please-please-please.

 

'It has been confirmed by SM Entertainment and XXX Entertainment that EXO member D.O and actress XXX has been dating since 4 months now.
SM Entertainment has stated, " Its true that D.O and XXX has been dating since 4 months. It was kept a secret to protect the public figures but through discussions we concluded to make their relation public."
XXX Entertainment has also stated---'

 

Maldo andwae [Impossible].

 

'Kyungsoo oppa how could u do this to me! Youre dating someone else? andwaeee!!!' is how I updated my facebook status but its not like he can ever see it *sigh*

 

(Do Kyungsoo liked your status)

 

(Do Kyungsoo commented on your status)

 

I wonder what he commented.

 

(Loading)

 

"yah wht do u mean by that? u know that I only luv u right!"

"whatever. If only the real do kyungsoo also felt the same way..."

 

This dude is quite funny hahaha. Always acting like hes the real dyo oppa. But cause of him, for some reason, I feel like I'm close to dyo oppa.

 

(Do Kyungsoo commented on your status)

 

Now what did he write.

 

(Loading)

 

"I kno he feels d same way 2"

"nd how do u know dat? r u close with him?"

 

(chat box opened, he sent you a message)

 

"where do you live in __________?"

"why do u want? r u coming here to _________?"

"cant u just tell me?"

"srsly its not like u will actually come visit me here all d way from Korea"

"Just tell me already!"

"fine its ___________"

"oh thanx"

 

(Do Kyungsoo is offline)

 

What the hell? This guy is really creeping me. But I really cant get over the fact that dyo oppa is actually dating... he couldnt have... no-no-no dyo oppa is not that kinda person! Stop thinking such erted thoughts!! Theres still a possibility that he might 've not even kissed her! Oh who am I kidding! They are dating and I'm a loner whining about a person who doesn't even knows my existence.

And I'm getting hungry getting hurt over this subject. ( You get icecream from the fridge and stuff your mouth with spoonful of it.) Nothing cures a broken heart better than icecream!

 

(Doorbell rings)

 

Who the hell is it this late at night?

 

(Opens the door)

 

Who the hell is this weirdo with his face blocked by a bouquet?

 

"Hello? Who are you looking for?"
"Does ___(y/n)___live here?"
"uhh yeah that'd be me"
"SURPRISE!!" (takes away the bouquet from his face) "see told ya he'd feel the same way!"

 

Oh My God!! Dyo oppa?? Am I dreaming? This must be a dream or else why will D.O come to visit me. That too in the middle of the night leaving that beautiful actress alone. I must've fell asleep eat----

 

(D.O clicks his fingers infront of your face)

 

"huh? Oh yeah please come in."
"I thought you'd be more surprised to see me"
"Whats there to be surprised about? These kinda things happen alot in dreams"
"Dream? You think this is a dream? No wonder hehehe" (pinches your cheek)
"owwwww what was that for!!"
"It hurt" (D.O said in a teasing way)
"ofcourse it hurt! You pinched me!! You pinched me... and it hurt... ITS NOT A DREAM???"
"Nope."

 

(faints)

 

"yah yah come back to me." (sprinkles water on your face)
"D.O???"
"Thats me."
"Why are you here?"
"Why? Can't I come here?"
"No-no I dont mean like you can't come here. Ofcourse you can come here. You're always welcome here. Please come here again. Oh what am I saying!"
"You don't have to be nervous. I know all your secrets anyways."
"What?" (remembers Do Kyungsoo, your facebook friend, asking your adress all of a sudden) "No way! Facebook?!"
"Yup!"
"All those things I've been sharing with my friend the fake Kyungsoo you mean I actually had been sharing it with the real Kyungsoo?"
"That pretty much sums up everything."
"So yesterday when the facebook Kyungsoo asked me to day what I'd say if I'd be proposing D.O you mean I had proposed the real Kyungsoo?"
"Yeah thats what I'm telling you! And now I've come to reply!"
"Didn't you reply already with that article?"
"Yah you believe that article but not me who is standing in front of you with a bouquet of red roses in my hand?"
"Then what was that article about?"
"A trade."
"A trade?"
"Yeah to remove the no dating policy from my contract."
"Yeah thats hard to believe cause that article was about you 'dating' that actress"
"That's an act put up by the company and I know, well I've read, how much you love me so I know yuo'll believe me."
"So confident of yourself?"
"mm-hm. Cause I know you won't let my visit go to vain" (gets down on his knees and holds out the bouquet) "___(y/n)___ will you officially be mine?"

 

This is really like a dream come true.

 

(takes the bouquet from him and leans and kiss his lips)

 

"Yes."
(D.O stands up) "really?"
"YES-YES-YES!!!!"
(D.O lifts you up and kisses you)

 

"How did you find my house?"
"My heart knew."
"Yeah as if"
"Ok I asked around"
"Thought so. You could've just told me through facebook."
"That wouldn't have been fun. And I'd miss out you reaction."
"You're not goinf to talk about me thinking that this was a dream to anyone! EVER!!"
"ok-ok I won't say it."

 

But he told it to everyone and even after 3 years since that day everyone, well not everyone only the EXO members, still pinch me on the cheeks whenever we meet. And it hurts alot! One member's pinch is enough to turn my cheeks red, not as in blushing by the way, just imagine how it'd be all 11 of them pinching it.

But still I'm happy to be living this life alongside D.O. We got married just a month ago. He's like the best person I could have ever met! And, he is beside me right now watching each and every word I'm typing. Now he's angry that I typed that and wants me to erase it but guess what oppa. I WONT!!
 

D.O Do Kyungsoo jjang!!
 

I didn't type that. It was D.O!

 

Bye guys see you next time.
D.O is picking a fight with me. And if you're wondering who wins these little battles ITS ME! More like he lets me win, he really loves me alot but I love him more.