Chapter 14 - Underground

[BTS fanfic] Rebirth

10/01/16

***

I parted ways with Bangtan and headed towards the bus stop opposite school.

When i arrived at the bus stop, there was a black van. It wasn't any ordinary black van, it's the type of van idols would use. I tried looking into the window to see if it was Block B but the windows are tinted and i could barely see inside except for my own reflection.

The window suddenly wind down and revealed a boy with black glasses.

"Yah you're finally here, get in," Taeil said and open the door. I quickly got in and closed the door.

"What do you mean by finally? I was on time," I asked with confusion.

"There were many fangirls knocking on the window and some even tried to get into the car before you came," B-Bomb said before putting on his headphones.

"Ah...Am i suppose to say sorry?" I asked again and everyone looked at me. Taeil raised his eyebrow.

"Okay i'm sorry," I apologized although i didn't know what i've done wrong. Jaehyo chuckled, "It's okay, there's nothing to be sorry about we didn't blame you." He reached out his hand across Taeil and ruffled my hair.

"Eww couples...." Taeil murmured with a disgusted look.

"Huh?" I cocked my head the side. Jaehyo covered Taeil's mouth immediately, "Nothing," He smiled and whispered something into Taeil's ear. Taeil rolled his eyes, "Fine fine."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To have fun," Zico replied with a smirk.

Minutes later, we finally arrived at the location.

"We're here!" Zico announced enthusiastically and we all got off the van. 

I looked around the unfamiliar place. "Where are we?" I asked.

"Underground. It's a famous club for underground rappers like Zico, P.O and Kyungie," Jaehyo explained and stood beside me. "Ahh...." So Zico, P.O and Kyung are underground rappers, cool.

"Let the party begin!" Zico cheered delightedly followed by the rest of Block B and they proceeded to Underground. I just stood there, not moving. A club? This is the first time i'm entering a club, with a group of boys......

"Come on, let's go this is so exciting!" P.O squealed and grabbed my wrists. I followed behind him and he greeted the bouncer.

"Girlfriend?" The bouncer smirked.

"Aniyo, my good friend," P.O chuckled.

We sat at the V.I.P area and some guys started walking towards us and greeted Zico, Kyung and P.O, as if they haven't seen each other in ages.

"Who's that lady there?" One of the guys pointed towards my direction.

"Ah she's my school mate, Namjoon and Yoongi's friend too," I heard Kyung said.

"She's from our school? I haven't seen her before," Another guy with a very deep voice said.

"Yah introduce us to her," A guy with a baby face said.

They started walking towards me so i quickly pretended to use my phone and realized there is one unread message.

"Lee Ahn ah, let me introduce you to my mates," Zico said and i looked up. Three good looking guys are standing in front of me.

I stood up and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeong," They greeted and bowed slightly with full of swag.

"Hi i'm Minhyuk from BTOB, nice to meet you," Baby face stuck out his hand and we shook hands.

"I'm Lee Ahn," I replied.

"Annyeong i'm Bang Yongguk from B.A.P, we're school mates right?" The guy with deep voice said. So his name is Yongguk and he's from B.A.P, no wonder i found him familiar looking.

"Ah nae," I nodded.

"I'm Kidoh from Topp Dogg, nice to meet you," The guy who pointed at me introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you," I replied awkwardly.

"Now that i've introduced you to her, shall we go kick some ?" Zico said and threw his arms on Minhyuk and Kidoh's shoulder.

"Let's go!" They cheered and walked off.

"Talk to ya later!" Minhyuk turned back and winked.

"Wow first time at underground and someone is already hitting on you," U-Kwon teased.

"This is called making friends," I defended.

"Yeah, friends!" Jaehyo glared at U-Kwon.

I shook my head and opened up the unread messages i got. It was from Suga.

"Lee Ahn, where are you?"

"Some club called 'Underground', why?" I pressed send.

"Ah, look behind."

I turned around and saw Bangtan waving at me, i waved back.

"Bangtan is here, i'm going over to say hi," I said to the remaining of Block B and walked over.

"Yah, i thought you guys are recording? What are you doing here?" I asked and sat beside J-Hope.

"Sajangnim gave us free time today," Jimin stretched and sipped on his cocktail.

"And what are you doing here?" Jin questioned back.

"Hanging out with Block B but i didn't know we were coming to a club," I shrugged. Jungkook looked like a lost puppy, he's just dazing out and his eyes wandered everywhere.

I looked around and Taehyung is nowhere to be found.

"I'm going over to Block B," Rap Mon said and made a leave. "Me too," Suga followed after.

"I'm going to the washroom," I said and looked for the toilet sign.

After refreshing myself, i stepped out of the washroom and heard voices behind. It's a male and a female voice, they seemed to be quarreling.

"You don't understand!" The guy shouted and i swore it sounded like Taehyung.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times, i must be hearing things. When i was about to walk away,the girl called out, "Yah Kim Taehyung!"

I froze and hid behind the wall. How many Kim Taehyungs are there in Korea? He sounded like Taehyung and he's called Taehyung too. I lowkey that's him.

"Come back please, Taehyung i beg you."

Did they break up or something? Is she his girlfriend? Damn, i didn't mean to eavesdrop their conversation i was just....curious. Curious about them, curious about who that girl is and what's their relation. I'm just caring for him, as a friend yeah as a friend....

"I can't i'm sorry, please let go of me."

"Taehyung ah, i'm doing this for your own good. I love you and i care for you please just come back......"

"Stop forcing me, there's no point going back i had enough."

"Please i love you......."

"If you love me then let me go."

I sense Taehyung leaving so i quickly walked back to where Bangtan was.

"Lee Ahn?" He called out.

!!! I'm doomed. I closed my eyes and pray that nothing will happen.

***

Annyeong! ^~^

BTS is finally done with RUN promotions! I'm so happy that they could finally rest! :)

Anyway, school starts tomorrow for me which means i won't be able to update as often anymore i'm so sorry :(.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :) Remember to follow me on twitter @jiyongsenpai and don't forget to vote/comment/follow! Love y'all <3

-Sarah :)