Chapter 1 - Intro

[BTS fanfic] Rebirth

25/06/15

***

"Look at that loser, she's here!"

"Haha look at her pathetic face!"

"You mean her DONG face? Haha!" ('Dong' means poop in korean)

"Hey let's bake a huge 'cake'!"

Here they go again........They started throwing flour and eggs on me, and the worst 'ingredient'? Eel fish sauce. 

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and changed into my gym clothes since it was the only clean piece of clothing i have in my locker. I went back to class and entered through the back door as i don't want to interrupt the ongoing lesson. I bowed slightly and went back to my seat. My desk mate gave me a disgusted look and pinched her nose before moving her desk away from mine.

"The smell is still strong huh? It must be the fish sauce. I tried washing off as much as i can already though.....I'm sorry." I bowed at her and tried smiling a little.

"Jung DongAh! You're late for class and you've still got the guts to talk?! And why are you in your gym clothes again?!" My mathematics teacher shouted. 

"I'm so sorry seongsaengnim.....Uhm....uh my uniform is still not dry yet," I explained. Obviously i can't say that i went for 'baking' just now right? Who knows what will the bullies do to me tomorrow.

 

Our last lesson ended and i quickly packed my bag.

Minsoo, the school bully slammed her hand on my table and smirked, "Hey why are you rushing? C'mon, take your time. Cheoncheonhi (slowly)......."

Her two slaves grabbed onto my arms and dragged me to the alley behind the cafeteria. 

Minsoo took my bag and poured everything out. As usual, she took my wallet and emptied out the cash.

"What's this? Only 5,000 won?!" Her slaves pushed me to the wall and they gave me a slap each.

She looked through all the things on the floor and picked up my most precious valuable....the necklace that my grandma gave me before she passed away.

"No! Please, please don't take that!" I said and tried wriggling out of her slaves' grasp. "You can have everything else but please, not that!"

"Ah....I see this necklace must be very precious to you," She nodded. "Right, it was from your dead grandmother," The three of them laughed. Anger flowed into my veins and i could feel my blood rushing. 

"Do not say that," I said stiffly and starred at her. I never had the guts to stare at her like that, but she have crossed the line. It's fine if she makes fun of me and my family, but not my grandmother.

"You little , how dare you look at me like that?!" She spat on me and slapped me again before throwing her feet on my stomach. I collapsed on the ground and blood came out of my mouth.

"Since it's something precious to you, i'll take it then. Have a good day," She smirked and walked off with her slaves.

"AHHHH!" I screamed my anger out and burst into tears.

 

It was 10pm, i stood outside my house hesitating to step in or not. I'm well prepared, to get yelled and kicked at.

I turned the doorknob carefully and stepped into the house. I can hear little voices saying 'Welcome to hell' followed by evil laughter.

"YAH WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE AGAIN?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" The woman in the house started yelling at me whilst holding a bamboo stick.

"No point shouting, just do what she deserves to her," The man said calmly and went into the room.

The woman started whacking the hell out of with the bamboo.

"HAJIMA! STOP IT!" I cried. She was hitting my would again, the wound i got after the man threw a flower vase at me.

The man stomped out of the room with a belt in his hand and started whipping me. "This will teach you a lesson!"

I cried and begged for them to stop but they won't listen. The woman grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground, "Hit her harder! So that she will be afraid the next time!"

Just....just how long more do i have to endure all these ? 

After all my screaming and crying, our neighbor burst into my house and stopped those evil human beings from hitting me. Wait, they don't even deserve to be labeled as human beings, they are monsters, they aren't my parents anymore i hate them. 

The kind lady from next door helped me up and brought me to my room. She cleaned up my wound and offered me to stay in her house but i kindly rejected her.

"It's okay, i don't want to trouble you anymore," I tried to smile.

"But we don't want you to stay here anymore, they're abusing you do you know that? We don't want history to repeat itself again," She sighed. 

I flashed back to how my brother was killed by them. That woman went crazy one day and tried murdering me with a knife. I was only nine years old then and my brother was 12. My brother rushed to my needs and the knife ended up going through his stomach. He lost too much blood and eventually died on the spot. That woman went to jail and that man went to bail her out. She killed her own son but they don't feel guilty nor sad at all.

"It's okay, i can stay over at my friend's place," I said.

"Are you sure you will be fine?" She asked worriedly and held onto my hands.

"Nae," I assured her with a smile. "It's getting late, you should go back now."

"Do you need me to send you to your friend's place?" She asked and i rejected.

"I can go over on my own, don't worry."

She left the house and i assume that woman and man are at the police station now. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of sleeping pills so that i can sleep comfortably tonight without anymore nightmares. 

I head up to my room and locked the door before swallowing the whole bottle of pills. Tears rolled down my eyes. 

"Finally, the day is here...." I whispered. 

I lay on the bed and tucked myself in comfortably.

"Oppa, halmeoni, we can finally meet again."

 Before i fall asleep and never wake up again, i prayed to rebirth and lead a better life the next time.

***

If you've watched School 2015, then you will find the beginning of the chapter familiar hehe.

Anyway, here's a BTS version of 'Rebirth'! It's requested by someone so i decided to change some part of the story ^_^.

I feel guilty of how this intro is longer than Winner's intro, forgive me inner circles T_T....

If you've read Winner's version of Rebirth too, then you might find the rest of chapters familiar! I'll just change some part of it so continue reading if you want! :) (Highly encouraged to continue reading bc who knows which part did i change heh)

Till then, thanks for reading! Remember to follow me on twitter @jiyongsenpai and don't forget to vote/comment/follow! Love ya <3.

-Sarah :)