Chapter 10 - Bad es

[BTS fanfic] Rebirth

24/11/15

***

I knocked on the door before going in.

This is it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Ahn imnida," I bowed.

————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile BTS are in the recording studio of BigHit training center, observing the whole audition scene.

"She's in, she's in!" J-Hope whispered-shouted.

"Shhhh!" Jin shushed him.

"I hope she does well," Taehyung murmured and crossed his fingers.

"Hwaiting Park JinAh!" The rest cheered.

————————————————————————————————-

"I'll be singing an acoustic version of 'Love is not over' by BTS today," I said. My palms are sweaty and my legs are trembling in fear.

"You may start whenever you're ready," One of the judges said.

"Good luck, remember you can fail but never give up," I heard DongAh said before i open my mouth.

"Geu gin bami neol ttara heulleoman ganeun geot gata

I sigani neol ttara heuryeojineun geot gata

Wae meoreojyeo ga wae dahji anheul mankeum gaseo."

I suddenly had flashbacks as i sing. Back in the days when i was still DongAh, i always felt so lonely. I had no friends and even if i do, they felt so far away from me.

"Tell me why meoreojyeo ga why

Ni nunen deo isang naega boiji anhni."  

I remember how my parents would hit me the moment i step into the house. Every single day, every single night. This always makes me want to question them, who do you see me as? Am i no longer your daughter? Am i just a piece of trash?

"Sarangiran apeugo apeun geot yeah

Ibyeoriran apeugo deo apeun geot gatae

Niga eopseumyeon nan andoel geot gata

Saranghaejwo saranghaejwo

Dasi nae pumeuro wajwo."

Love is indeed painful. No matter how much my parents would hit me, they're still my parents after all. Do they love me? That's the real question. I wish i could be loved the same way i loved them.  

"Love is not over, over, over

Sarangiran apeugo apeun geot yeah

Ibyeoriran apeugo deo apeun geot gatae."

At least my life as DongAh is finally over, over.

I finished the song with tears rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped my tears with the back of my sleeves.

"Can you dance?" A judge asked.

"Just a little," I said.

"Can you show us?"

"S-Sure." There we go, it's show time.

They a random song with fast beats. I randomly did some moves which J-Hope taught. Still stiff like a bamboo...... They turned off the music immediately when i stopped dancing.

I'm doomed.

——————————————————————————————————

"I totally didn't expect her to sing our song," Jimin awed with hanging jaws.

"Yeah and she sings better than you," Taehyung chuckled.

"Yah do you want to die?!" Jimin grabbed Taehyung by his neck.

"Yah Jimin ah you might kill him," Suga said and pulled them apart.

"She's good, i hope she's able to get into the next round!" Jin said with a grin.

"I bet she will," Rap Monster smiled.

"She danced better than she usually did," J-Hope commented.

"Her singing was over my expectations," Jungkook said.

——————————————————————————————————

It's already 4pm by the time i'm done auditioning. What is that i still have afternoon classes to attend. This isn't the kind of Friday i'm imagining.....

I called my chauffeur and he arrived at the building minutes later. He drove me to school and i rushed to class immediately. I explained to the teacher that i took part in an audition so i was excused, phew. Today's lessons are pretty boring, since the boys isn't here to accompany me. I suddenly missed playing silent 007 with them....

A minute felt like an hour, an hour felt like a day and finally, it's break! I gathered all my books and swam my way to the cafeteria among the sea of students. I was seated alone again, since no one in class wants to be my friend.

While i was spooning food into my mouth, a hand slammed onto the table and i looked up to five girls.

"We met, again," The girl with thick makeup smirked.

"Stop eating and come with us," The one with thick glasses said and dragged me along with them.

The five of them dragged me to the back of the school and pushed me towards the locker, causing my back to jab right against the lock. Ouch.

"How many times have we told you to stay away from our oppas?!" Thick makeup said.

"How dare you flirt with my Jackson oppa!" Squeaky voice said and proceeded to slap my face. I cupped my cheeks and hissed.

"You're merely just a sasaeng fan which everyone hates, i don't understand why does Bangtan oppas like you so much!" Thick glasses screamed into my face.

All i'm thinking now is whether to fight back or continue letting them attack me. It's five against one for goodness sake, it's obvious that i'll lose.

"Are you mute or what? Aren't you gonna fight back like how you did the other time?" Cross eyed smirked.

Oh DongAh, where are you?!

"Are you waiting for our dear Taehyung oppa to save you again? Well dream on! He ain't got time for you!" Bunny tooth said with spit coming out of .

I hissed and remained silent. They're like a bunch of idiots talking to themselves.

"Help is coming," I heard DongAh and sighed in relieve.

"Yah! Speak!" Thick makeup's hand landed on my face. I cupped my cheeks again. "Yah, what do you girls think you're doing?"

We all turned to the direction where the voice came from. I couldn't see his face as it was too dark, i could only see his silhouette and the strand of furs of a furry coat. Help is here, thank god.

"Z-Zico o-oppa....." Squeaky voice squeaked. Zico?

"A-Annyeonghaseyo o-oppa," Thick glasses bowed immediately.

"Five against one, don't you think it's unfair?" He begin walking closer and i could finally see his face and name tag, Woo Jiho.

"Aniyo aniyo, i-it's not like that!" Thick makeup defended.

"Hold on, let me call Kyung, Pyo and B-bomb down, then it'll be five against five. Fair and square right, Lee Ahn-ssi?" He looked towards me and winked.

"Nae!" I starred at those five es.

"Aniyo, i-it's okay," Cross eyed slowly walked backwards. "Let's go," I heard her whispered.

"Now run, " Zico said in a threatening way. "Or die."

The five of them quickly ran off and i let out a loud sigh.

"Are you alright?" Zico asked.

"M-Me?"

"Then who else is here?" He smirked.

"O-Oh, yeah i'm f-fine," I rubbed my nape.

He handed me a piece of paper with 11 digits on it.

"Call me when you need help," He said and winked before walking off.

I murmured a 'Thank you'. He raised his hand so i assumed he heard me.

————————————————————————————————————-

My phone rang, i read the called ID and it was from Jin.

"Lee Ahn!" J-Hope's voice screamed.

"Asdfgnhuerlcdvfbgnh........" Was all i could hear before the line ended.

Within a minute, he called back and i answered again.

"Can you guys calm down?"

"Oh god sorry, we accidentally hang up," Jimin said. Why am i not surprised, this happens way too many times.

"One by one guys," I said and i could hear them playing rock paper scissors to see who to go first.

"How was the audition?"Jungkook asked.

"It was alright."

"What song did you sing?" Jin asked.

"Erm....your song, Love is not over."

"Did they ask you to dance?" Jimin asked.

"They did and it was horrible."

"Were you nervous?"Taehyung asked.

"Very."

"How are you?" Suga asked.

"I'm fine."

"How's school?" Rap Monster asked.

"Not so great but i survived."

"Did you miss me?" J-Hope asked cheekily. All of them started screaming at Hopie. "Sorry they all asked what i wanted to ask so i have nothing left to question you." He chuckled.

"It's okay," I giggled. "I miss all of you."

***

Bangtan is coming back!!! I'm so excited!! :D

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^_^

Till next time, don't forget to follow me on twitter @jiyongsenpai and remember to vote/comment/follow! Love y'all <3

-Sarah :)