Chapter 12 - 'Idol stealer'

[BTS fanfic] Rebirth

29/12/15

***

The school bell rang and students rushed out of the classroom. BTS' manager is already waiting for them outside.

"Hurry up boys!" The manager rushed.

"Are you guys going back to the company again?" I asked.

"Yeah, where else can we go," Jimin sighed.

"Do you want us to send you back? Since we're going the same way anyway," Taehyung asked. This boy is so caring.

"Nah it's okay, my chauffeur is coming to fetch me," I kindly rejected him and smiled.

"Then tell him it's okay, we'll send you back," Taehyung insisted.

"No it's really okay i--"

"Lee Ahn noona, please?" Jungkook begged with his puppy eyes. Argh....how can i say no?

"Aish," I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I got into the van and sat behind, beside Taehyung.  I gave my chauffeur a text and told him not to come today.

The journey back home is pretty awkward and silent. Rap Mon, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin are sitting at the front and they are sleeping. Jungkook is listening to music, Jin is reading and Taehyung and I are starring into blank space.

"Sooo how was school without us?" Taehyung broke the silence.

"Lonely," I replied.

"I knew it, you can't live without us," He chuckled. "Didn't you make any friends?"

"I did but they are all fake," I scoffed at the thought of them.

-FLASHBACK-

"Hey Lee Ahn, want to hang out after school?" Vivi asked. She's pretty nice and friendly, she's from the other class but we attend the same art class.

"Sure, to where?" I asked.

"Let's go to Apgujeong! Who knows we might bump into an idol there," She smiled brightly just at the thought of 'idols'.

"Uhm sure!" I agreed although i'm not very interested in idols....I mean i don't know many idols except for BTS, Block B and GOT7. And EXO maybe? They're very popular and hot in school.

The school bell rang and everyone rushed out of the class. I quickly packed my bag and shoved my books into the locker before meeting Vivi at the school gate.

"Let's go!" She grabbed my wrist and we quickly boarded the bus. She have already changed into a pair of wedges, t-shirt and mini skirt. Not forgetting loads of makeup, very different from how she is in school. I guess we can't judge a book by its cover....

We arrived at apgujeong after a few minutes and we decided to hang out at a cafe.

"What do you want to drink? I'll order!" She asked.

"Caramel latte will do, thanks," I smiled.

She grabbed her wallet and went to order our drinks. It's still early so the cafe is pretty empty. Then, my stomach decided to be a so i quickly ran to the washroom. A few minutes later, a group of girls came in laughing very loudly.

"Oh you haven't told us why are you here?" A girl with a very husky voice said.

"Yeah Vivi, what are you doing in a cafe? Shouldn't you be going to the club?" Another girl chuckled. Vivi? Did i hear wrongly? I stayed in the cubicle to eavesdrop their conversation.

"You girls know that Lee Ahn girl right?" Vivi asked. No doubt, it's really her!

"That ? The entire cohort knows who she is!"

"Yeah, known as the 'idol stealer'."

"I know right. Well, i'm hanging out with her," Vivi said.

"What?! Why are you hanging out with that loser?!"

"Well you can't really call her a loser you know, most of the idols in our school knows her. And i thought, maybe hanging out with her can get me one step closer to the idols....."

"You smart ! I want to hang out with her too haha!"

"Yeah me too! Let's all be 'friends' with her so that our oppas can notice us!"

So all this while, Vivi have been using me?! Just to get closer to the idols?! I got out of the cubicle with anger and the door slammed against another cubicle. They got a shock and looked at me. A girl with very thick makeup dropped her lipstick.

"L-Lee Ahn?" Vivi stuttered and she was very surprised to see me. I mean who knows i'll appear all of a sudden and be like 'surprise mother fishers'.

"Game over," I said.

I glared at all of them before walking out of the washroom and slammed the door. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the cafe. I quickly boarded the bus before any of them could chase after. Then i realized.....i took the wrong bus.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"So....back to square one?" Taehyung asked.

"Not really, i happen to make friends with Block B," I shrugged.

Taehyung applauded, "Not bad for a non idol, i had difficulty talking to Block B when i just debuted."

"Why?" I asked.

"They're so hard to approach i mean they're big sunbaes for us but we still manage to talk to them because Namjoon hyung and Zico are best friends."

"Ahhh right," I nodded.

After a good chat, we finally arrived outside BigHit building.

"Thanks for sending me," I bowed.

"No need to thank us, it's our pleasure," Rap Mon smiled. We bid goodbyes and went separate ways.

I got home and lay on the couch immediately. The boys are back at the company to continue writing songs. Is writing a song really that difficult?

"You won't know unless you try," DongAh appeared and sat beside me.

"Don't you have a sense of privacy? Can you stop reading my mind?" I side eyed her.

"Sorry i can't help," She shrugged.

"Should i try writing a piece of song?" I starred at the ceiling.

"Go ahead, it won't hurt trying," She said with less effort.

"Talking to you hurts me," I scoffed and went into my room.

I grabbed my guitar and started strumming an unfamiliar melody.

"Hmmm...hmm..." I hummed along. I pen down the notes on a piece of paper and continued strumming till i fell asleep.

***

Merry Christmas everyone! ^_^. Although Christmas have already past heh. Time flies, 2016 is approaching in 3 days!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, i've been procrastinating a lot and thinking of a new chapter to write for the Winner version :-(.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^_^ See you in 2016! :D Remember to follow me on twitter @jiyongsenpai and don't forget to vote/comment/follow! Thanks for reading! Love y'all <3.

-Sarah :)