Chapter 11 - Silent 007

[BTS fanfic] Rebirth
 

04/12/15

***

It has been a month and the boys are still not back in school. Sometimes i do see them walking out of the Bighit building, we only get to exchange greetings. Bangtan just made their comeback with a new album and they're currently busy promoting. Me being the loner in school, finally found friends to hang out with. Well, not until i found out that they're just using me to get close to the idols in school. Those bad es are still coming after me despite Zico's warning, so Zico had to launch his crew to be my bodyguard. But this only leads to more fangirls hating on me.

It is yet another day in school, the normal cycle - boring lectures, sleeping in class, annoying fangirls, more sleeping in class, loner at lunch and more sleeping again.

I was sleeping peacefully in class until i heard screaming. I opened my eyes and scan through the classroom, all the girls are gone with only the boys left. Even the lecturer isn't there. The screaming didn't stop, i got curious so i went out of the class and followed the scream which leads me to the school's car park. The car park is filled with screaming fangirls and it was so packed like sardines. This doesn't stop me from squeezing myself through the little gaps, although i got pushed and step on a lot. I tip-toed and manage to have a glance of what's going on. A group of seven boys in shades. Could it be.......Bangtan?!

"OPPA!!!"

"OPPA SARANGHAE PLEASE LOOK HERE!!!"

"SUNGGYU OPPA!!!"

Wait wait wait what, Sunggyu oppa? I squeeze myself to the front and took a closer look at them before i got push all the way to the back again.

Nope, not Bangtan.....I dragged my feet back to class feeling despondent. I suddenly lost hope in everything.

It was lunch time, i dragged my feet to the cafeteria ignoring the people who bump into my shoulders on purpose. I got my food and sat on an empty seat. When will Bangtan be back?

I was in the midst of eating when there were loud screams again. I didn't care much this time, thinking that it's probably the other group of seven boys.

"OPPA!!"

"Oppa how are you? Have you eaten? I missed you so much!!"

"Oppa you're finally back!!!"

"JIN OPPA YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!"

My eyes widened immediately. I dropped my spoon and ran out of my seat, to where the crowd is. Once again i was at the back, i tiptoed and jumped to take a glance at them. They begin walking and the guards started shouting at the crowd to make way for them to move. The crowd split into two all of a sudden, making space for them to move while i'm still standing in the middle, in front of them.

My eyes became crescent and i grinned from ear to ear. They're back, they're finally back. The Bangtan boys are back.

"So how are you? Did you behave while we're gone?" Suga asked. We were all seated at our regular place, Bangtan's table.

"Well of course, i studied REALLY hard," I chuckled. "How about you guys? How's the comeback?"

"So far so good, we just came back from Hong Kong," Rap mon said.

"Hong Kong?!" I exclaimed with wide eyes.

"We were at the MAMA awards, don't tell me you didn't watch us," J-Hope crossed his arms.

"Of course i did, you guys were awesome," I chuckled and showed two thumbs up. "Don't you guys have to go on any music shows?" 

"Yeah we do, we have music bank recording later on," Taehyung said.

"Then what are you guys doing in school?" I asked.

"We're taking a break so we won't be staying in school for long. We'll be leaving after Ethnics class," Jimin said and i nodded slowly. I sipped on my orange juice wistfully.

"I heard from Zico that you got bullied, was it true?" Suga asked.

"Uhm....about that...." I rubbed my napped and my eyes wandered around.

"Be honest with us," Taehyung said whilst looking straight at me.

"Well...Yeah it's true but it's nothing! I swear it's nothing!" I defended quickly after spilling the truth. I don't want them to be worried.

"Thank god we got Jiho hyung to help us," Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

"Where's GOT7?" I asked after realizing that their tables are empty.

"They have schedules to attend so they won't be in school for a few more weeks," Jin explained and i slowly nodded my head.

 

Lunch passed by quickly and soon, it's ethnic lesson.

"Hey, wanna play silent 007? It's been a long time," J-Hope smirked.

"Bring it on!" I replied excitedly. Oh boy, i missed this game so much!

"The loser have to sing 'Run' in front of the class," Taehyung said and we all agreed.

We went for a few rounds and the loser is still not decided yet. The boys are getting good at this.

I pointed at Jungkook and Rap Mon accidentally raised his hands, this lead him to be the loser.

"Our loser Kim Namjoon is back!" Suga chuckled.

"Sing the chorus!" Jungkook said. Rap Mon shot a death glare at Jungkook and stood up.

"Yes, Kim Namjoon?" Our teacher asked. Rap Mon walked to the front of the class and faced everyone.

He cleared his throat, "Hi everyone this is Kim Namjoon," He started and the seven of us cringed. Several fangirls started squealing.

"As you know, Bangtan just made a comeback and i would like to promote our new song, 'Run' before we leave," He continued and cleared his throat again.

"Dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul suga eobseo

tto Run Run Run nan eojjeol suga eobseo

eochapi igeotbakke nan mothae

neoreul saranghaneun geot bakken mothae

Dasi Run Run Run neomeojyeodo gwaenchanha

tto Run Run Run jom dachyeodo gwaenchanha

gajil su eobtda haedo nan jokhae

babo gateun unmyeonga nareul yokhae."

He ended charmingly with a squeaked voice. The girls in the class screamed and cheered while the seven of us laughed and applauded. That's our leader Namjoon. 

"Please show us lots of love and remember to buy our album!" He winked and came back to his seat.

"Hyung, you're so greasy," Jimin joked and rubbed off the goosebumps.

"Yah!" Rap Mon gave Jimin a headlock immediately.

I missed these bunch of dorks. 

***

Hello readers!!

Bangtan is back!! :D This album is so beautiful, especially 'Butterfly' which i've been craving for the full track since the prologue ;__;. I still don't get the whole theory behind the whole Hwayangyeonhwa thing, i hope bighit releases the story soon. Which are your favorite tracks in this album? :)

MAMA 2015 was so ty, the treatment was so unfair. I was expecting Bangtan to peform at least 2 songs but they only did 1 :(. The whole program over ran and Red Velvet missed their flight back. But i was beyond happy when 2NE1 performed, i'm so happy to see them reunited and performing as 4 again, especially Park Bom :'). Bigbang got the awards they deserved and i was so teary during their speech T_T. I can't believe this will be their last MAMA together before enlisting into the Army :(.

Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :D

Till next time, don't forget to follow me on twitter @jiyongsenpai and remember to vote/comment/follow! Love y'all <3

-Sarah :)