Chapter 2 - New life

[BTS fanfic] Rebirth

29/06/15

***

"Yah Lee Ahn, wake up!"

Why do i still hear voices?

Am i still alive? Or am i dead? 

"Lee Ahn!"

That voice again!

"Yah! You'll be late for school if you don't wake up!"

School?! There's school in Heaven?!

Then, i felt a violent shake.

I flung open my eyes and i saw a woman's face in front of me.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed.

"Stop screaming and go wash up right now!" That woman said.

"W-Who are y-you?" I stuttered in surprise.

"I'm your mom, stop dreaming!"

Huh? My mom? But she looks nothing like that evil woman!

"Hurry up! You're going to be late!" She yelled again before slamming the door, leaving me puzzled.

I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I touched my face and body. HEOL, I'M ALIVE!

"W-What happened?!" I said to my reflection in the mirror.

Suddenly, a blurry image of a girl appeared behind me as i was looking into the mirror. A-A GHOST!!!

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Yah! Shut up Lee Ahn!" The girl said and covered her ears. She looks familiar, she looks like.....me. She looks exactly like me!

"W-Who are y-you?" I pointed at her through the mirror.

"I'm your past, Jung DongAh." She said coldly.

"M-My past? Then who a-am i?" I asked, still stuttering.

"Remember what you prayed for, before you close your eyes?" She asked.

"I-I....." I started recalling what happened.

I head up to my room and locked the door before swallowing the whole bottle of pills. Tears rolled down my eyes.

"Finally, the day is here...." I whispered.

I lay on the bed and tucked myself in comfortably.

"Oppa, halmeoni, we can finally meet again."

Before i fall asleep and never wake up again, i prayed to rebirth and lead a better life the next time.

"I prayed to rebirth again," I snapped my fingers as i went back to reality.

"Well, exactly," She said with an arrogant look on her face. I don't remember myself being this arrogant? 

"So....Did i rebirth?" I asked with an excited look on my face. She buried her forehead in her palms before saying, "Duh?"

"ASSA! NO MORE HELL FOR ME!" I cheered loudly and the side of my lips formed into a wide smile.

"Your hell will start soon actually...." She mumbled. 

"What?"

"Nothing," She smiled nervously.

"So....is my name Lee Ahn? Who are my parents? Where am i studying at? Am i in Seoul? How about--"

"Yah! I'm not god okay, how do you expect me to answer all your questions at once?!" She shouted, looking very annoyed.

"Ah mianhae...I was just excited...." I rubbed my nape embarrassingly.

"From today on wards, your name is Lee Ahn. Your mom is Go Minrae, your dad is Lee Dongwook and you have an older brother Lee Jongsuk, he's a famous actor in Korea. You're in Seoul and you'll be attending an arts school nearby. Today is your first day of school, got it?" She answered everything flawlessly.

"And you still said you're not god...."

"Just shut up and get ready for school, you're going to be late on your first day! Lessons starts at 9am mind you!"

"But how am i--" And she disappeared.

"Supposed to know where is my school....." I finished my sentence.

"Your chauffeur will drive you there," Her voice said but she's not around.

"Woah there's even a chauffeur!" I cheered.

"HURRY UP!" She shouted and i was startled. I took a quick bath and came out of the bathroom in an instant.

I quickly scanned through my wardrobe and found my uniform. It's a navy blue blouse with checkered print skirt. I quickly put them on and pinned on my name tag. 

"Yah Lee Ahn are you done?!It's already 8.15am!" A woman shouted. I suppose that's my mom.

"Nae coming!" I shouted back and quickly wore my shoes before rushing out of the room.

The moment i step out of my room, i gasp in surprise. The house i'm living in..... IS HUGE!! Like literally three bungalows connected together!

"Stop day dreaming, come down quickly!" A voice snapped me back to reality. I look towards the direction of the voice and standing there was the same lady from this morning. She's my mom? She's so.....young and pretty!

"Yah palli!" She called out again.

"N-Nae..." I quickly hop down the stairs.

She passed me my bag and gave me a peck on my cheek, "Have a good day in school honey."

"N-Nae," I was shocked at how sweet she was. I've never felt so loved before......

"Let's go, young miss," A man dressed in a suit said and pushed open the huge door.

"Annyeonghi gaseyo," I bowed to my mom before leaving.

When i stepped out of the house, my jaws hanged and my eyes popped. A Rolls-Royce Phantom was parked right in front of me. The man in suit proceeded to open the door and gestured for me to get in. I froze for a few seconds before walking into the car. 

 

The car stopped outside the school shortly after. Seoul Arts College. I stayed in the car, i was so afraid of getting out. What if the people here doesn't like me? What if i get bullied again?

"Young miss, we've reached," The driver said and unbuckled his seat belt. I assume he's getting down to open the door for me.

"Wait," I called out before he could get out of the car.

"J-Just wait for a few more minutes.....i-i'm scared....." I stammered and he nodded.

After a few minutes of calming down, i finally got the courage to step out of the car. I closed the door and walked into the school with my head down.

"Wow she's pretty!"

"She must be another rich kid!"

"Is she an idol? She has the idol look!"

I shook off all the voices around me and ran straight to class. I look on the piece of paper my mom handed me, Class MSA1. Apparently i was in a music school. 

I glance through the directory board at the school's foyer and manage to find class.

While walking towards the lift, i accidentally bumped into a boy with blonde hair. He had bangs covering his eyebrows and small eyes.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" He asked and helped me up.

"N-Nae," I stuttered and dust my skirt. 

The lift came and we got in together. I was about to press the fifth floor when he pressed first and i accidentally touched his finger.

"S-Sorry," I said and looked on the ground.

"It's okay," He chuckled. 

The lift came to the fifth floor and i rushed out. I quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up myself.

I looked into the mirror, "Don't be nervous, everything will be fine. Everything will be okay....." I did basic breathing exercise to calm myself down.

"You'll do good, don't worry," DongAh appeared behind me and i almost cursed.

I clenched my chest, "You scared me....." She smiled and disappeared. I washed my hands and made my way to class.

 

"Class, we have a new student today," Mr Wee, our homeroom teacher announced. I stood outside the class, i was so nervous i felt like puking. I tugged on the hem of my blouse and kicked the ground. A habit of mine when i'm very nervous.

I could hear cheers from the class before i was called in by Mr Wee. I dragged my feet into the class whilst looking on the ground.

"Aww she's so shy!"

"NEOMU YEPPEUDA!"

"She definitely had something done on her face!"

"Please introduce yourself," Mr Wee said to me. 

I faced the class and looked straight ahead so i don't make eye contact with anyone. "Annyeonghaseyo Lee Ahn imnida. I'm a 93 liner, nice to meet all of you," I bowed and glanced through their faces; a boy with blonde hair caught my eyes immediately.

***

Annyeong!!! :D I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :). Can you all guess who's that blonde boy? :p

Just to let you guys know, i'll be focusing more on the Winner's version as i want to finish that story as soon as possible so i won't be updating as frequently for this version! I'm sorry :(

Till then, thanks for reading! Remember to follow me on twitter @jiyongsenpai and don't forget to comment/vote/subscribe! Love y'all <3

-Sarah :)