Chapter 3 - New school, new life

[BTS fanfic] Rebirth

19/07/15

***

I looked closely at his face and he looks like the guy i bumped into earlier. He caught me looking at him and smiled, i quickly looked away. I felt my cheeks burning hot.

I was appointed to an empty seat at the back of the class and i couldn't see the board clearly since two towers are blocking me at the front. Why would two tall people sit right at the front?! Tsk.

"I will shuffle your seats later so don't be too happy," Our homeroom teacher said and everyone groaned. 

 

After lunch, i had trouble looking for my class again since the school is SOOO big. I ate alone during lunch since i haven't made any friends yet. Hopefully i'm able to make at least one today.

I went to the fifth floor since that's all i could remember and came across a classroom with a group of girls outside; screaming and taking pictures. I walked closer to the scene and took a look at the sign of the class, MSA1. That's my class! I took a step forward to enter the class but i was stopped by one of the girls.  

"Where do you think you are going?" A girl with a face full of makeup asked. Her makeup is really thick, as if a cake was smacked into her face.

"Uhm, my class?" I replied with a then-where-do-you-expect-me-to-go look.

"Your class? Here?" She asked and pointed inside, i nodded.

She hissed and rolled her eyes, "You're just a sasaeng fan pretending to act like a student in this school so that you can harm the oppas huh? GET LOST!" She pushed me and i fell onto the ground.

Huh? Sasaeng fan? 

"Yah yah yah! Can't you see what time is it?! Go back to your classes now!" A teacher shouted and all of the girls ran away.

"You!" He pointed at me while i was still on the ground.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" He asked and squatted down to match my eye level.

"Sleeping? No no no! I uh....i tripped!" I said and stood up quickly while dusting my skirt.

"Go back to your class now!" He exclaimed.

I took another step to enter the class but i was stopped again.

"Why are you following me?" He asked.

"This is my class?" I sort of said and asked.

"Your class?" He said with a surprised look and i nodded.

"Ah are you the new student? Lee Ahn?" He asked and i nodded again.

"Oh nice to meet you! I'm your lifeskills teacher Mr Park!" He shook my hands forcefully and dragged me into the class.

I went back to my seat and everyone looked at me. What have i done wrong this time?

"Okay Mr Wee told me to rearrange your seats so i will do it now," Mr Park announced and everyone started packing up their stuff while uttering words of disappointment.

"You here, you there, you right at the back, you the tall one sit at the back, you at the front and you," He pointed at me. "Here," He said and i walked to seat next to the window.

He continued appointing seats to the rest of the class until the guy with the blonde hair sat right next to me.

"Annyeong, we met again," He said while facing me with his head resting on his palm.

He is the guy i've bump into earlier on right?

"You don't remember me, do you?" He asked.

"Are you--"

"The guy whom you bumped into," He smiled and nodded.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo," I greeted and bowed slightly. My voice was shaking slightly, why do i feel so nervous?

"You don't have to be so formal, just be comfortable since we're all classmates right?"

"Nae," I smiled and chuckled.

"I'm Taehyung by the way, Kim Taehyung. But everyone calls me V, nice to meet you," He said and we shook hands before i introduce myself again, "I'm Lee Ahn."

"I know that," He laughed and i laughed along too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What, you already know her? Since when?" Jimin whispered from the side.

"We bumped into each other this morning," I explained.

"She don't know us, does she?" He asked.

"I guess so, since she didn't show any huge reaction towards us like the other girls did," I shrugged.

"Well at least she's pretty," J-Hope chuckled from the back and i punched his arm. 

"Hyung!" I whispered-shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lifeskills class, which is the subject i HATE the most. I'm looking forward to music classes the most since this is an arts school and i'm in a music course.

Time, please pass faster.

"Are you bored?" Taehyung asked.

"Kind of," I replied boredly while spinning my pen.

"Do you want to play a game?" He asked.

"Now? But we're in the middle of a lesson."

"Yes now. We can play silent 007, you know," He smirked.

"Call," I agreed and smirked.

Six other guys joined in as well and we begin playing. The punishment was standing up and yawning loudly if any of us loses.

Rounds after rounds, finally one of the six guys lost. They are pretty good at this game i must say.

He stood up and did a really loud yawn before sitting down quickly while the teacher is writing on the board.

"Who was that?!" Mr Park asked.

Silence.

"I asked, who was that?!" He repeated.

"Sorry seonsaengnim, it was me. I'm really sleepy, may i go to the bathroom to wash my face?" He admitted and stood up.

"Kim Namjoon, it's always you! Hurry up and return in two minutes!" He exclaimed.

We almost died laughing, i swear.

"Nice save, Namjoon hyung," Taehyung laughed.

"His name is Kim Namjoon?" I asked. I have not get to know my classmate's names yet since it is only my first day of school and lessons started as soon as i stepped into the class.

"Nae, i'll introduce you to the six of them later," He said with a smile.

"Nae," I returned the smile.

 

We had a short break in between lesson so we decided to go grab some food at the cafeteria.

"Wait, before we go, you have to be prepared for the worst," One of the guys said.

"Why?" I asked with a curious face.

"You'll see soon, just be prepared," He said with a smile, an evil one.

***

Hihi i'm back with a new chapter!! ^_^

I've updated Winner's version as well so be sure to check it out!! :)

Anyway, i've recently recovered a missing story i've written last year and i finally got it back!! It's called 'Will you be my valentine?" so be sure to check it out if you have not done so! It was written during Valentine's Day last year thus, the title ㅋㅋ.

Till then, thanks for reading! :) Remember to follow me on twitter @jiyongsenpai and don't forget to vote/comment/follow! ^_^ Love you all! <3

-Sarah :)