Chapter 8 - He has a girlfriend?

[BTS fanfic] Rebirth

26/10/15

***

"Do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do!"

"Your 'do' is at the wrong note, do it again from the start," Jungkook commented.

I've been having vocal practices from Jungkook and Jimin daily ever since i said i wanted to take part in the auditions. Although Jungkook is younger than me, he's still very strict when it comes to training. We have been training for four days now and they are of great help! We found my hidden talent, in which it's singing. J-Hope taught me a few dance moves, but no matter how hard i try to dance, i look like a dancing bamboo; stiff and non flexible.

"Do, re, mi, fa, do, la, ti, do!"

"Way better, one more time."

Jungkook is really strict and serious when it comes to training while Jimin.....

"Yah, just give her a break! She's going to lose her voice at this rate," Jimin sat cross legged while munching on some honey butter chips which i'm really craving for now.

"Okay sure, noona go have a break," Jungkook said and i cheered mentally. Honey butter chips, here i come! "If you want to fail the auditions," He continued. I sighed and sat back down.

"It's okay, i saved some chips for you," Jimin whispered and settle the bag of chips by the side of the piano.

"Noona, you're not having any, unless you really want to lose your voice," Jungkook cut in and took the chips away.

"Yah kookie ah!" I exclaimed in annoyance. "Nope," He shook his head. I looked at Jimin, "I'm out of here," He quickly exit the room. Great.

"Please?" I begged with puppy eyes. He sort of dazed out for a bit before giving in, "Fine, i lost."

"Five minutes break and we'll go back to practice," He said and return me the bag of chips.

"You're awesome!" I gave him a thumbs up and munch away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time and we were all seated at our usual place, Bangtan's table. By now, the security guards already recognize me so they let me pass without stopping me.

"Good day my princess," Jackson came and sat beside me.

"How can i help you, Mr Wang" I asked with slight sarcasm in my tone.

"I'm having a bad day, give me a kiss," He said and pout his lips while shutting his eyes. He slowly leaned into me when suddenly, Taehyung slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Mark hyung is looking for you," Taehyung said and Jackson let out a groan.

"Wait for me," Jackson winked. "I'll be back, my princess," He kissed the top of my hand and disappeared into the ocean of students, or idols.

"Phew, that was close," I sighed and Taehyung chuckled.

"He really likes you, you know," Rap Mon teased and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I bet he does this to half of the girls in this school," I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"He may be joking around and all but when it comes to work, he's all serious," Jin said.

"I would love to see that side of him one day," I said and Suga laughed.

"Not until you work with us," J-Hope winked and i sighed.

"Lesson's starting in five," Jungkook alarmed us as he glance over his watch.

"Leggo, i don't want to be late again," Jimin said and we all stood up and wiggled our way back to class.

 

"Hi class, this is our fifth vocal lesson together for this semester and we will be having our vocal test today," Ms Vivian, our vocal teacher said.

"You will be split up into two groups from today on wards after the test is over; The better ones and the not so good ones," Our second teacher, Mr Williams said.

"You will be given 30 minutes to practice on your own, then you'll come out to sing one by one."

I can barely talk without my voice squeaking, now i have to sing in front of the class?!

"You'll do good noona, trust me," Jimin comforted.

"How can i trust you, when you're always eating during my practice?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hey! I did help out okay!"

"You barely did," I hissed.

"Everything will be okay noona, just follow my techniques and you'll do good," Jungkook said.

"I hope so," I shrugged and sighed.

"Warm up!" Jungkook snapped his fingers.

"Do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do!" I sang with my shaky voice.

"You've improve, just relax and don't be so nervous," Rap Mon commented.

"Okay," I sighed.

"10 minutes left!" But, where's Taehyung? The test is about to begin!

I quickly went to the washroom to release tension and when i was on my way back to class, i heard a familiar voice nearby. I look to the right and spotted Taehyung, with a girl. I quickly hid behind the wall and observe them.

"Yah Taehyung ah!" She grabbed onto his arms.

"I still have lessons, let go!" Taehyung plucked her fingers off his forearm.

"BOO!!!"

"AH--" A hand quickly covered my mouth as if someone is trying to kidnap me. I struggled and kept hitting the person behind me until....."Yah yah! Noona! It's me!" He released me and i spun around,

Jackson.

"Hi," He raised a hand and gave me his signature smile plus wink. I got to admit, he's actually quite cute.

"Date him," DongAh's voice suddenly said.

I quickly look around me, causing Jackson to stare at me awkwardly.

"What's wrong princess?" Jackson asked with a rather concerned tone.

"N-Nothing," I forced a smile. I'll get you when i'm home, Jung DongAh.

"Why are you here anyway? Aren't you suppose to be having lessons?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Oh, i need to pee," He gave me a cheeky smile. "You here to pee too?"

"Err...y-yeah." I almost forgot, Taehyung.

"Okay let's go," Jackson grabbed onto my arm and pulled me away. Before i actually got pulled away, the last thing i heard coming from Taehyung was "I will never come back, never in my life".

***

Hi lovelies!! :)

Updated with a new chapter as i've got free time to do so! I have an important presentation this November and i'm not even done editing my film yet :(. Hope my team and I will do a good job!! Wish us luck! ;)

Fallen in love with JYP's new girl group, Twice lately! I don't usually like girl groups but they caught my eyes! Still can't decide a main bias in Twice, stuck between Chaeyoung and Tzuyu :(. I guess everyone's favorite/bias wrecker is Tzuyu, damn that girl is so pretty and young! ;__;. Do check them out!! ^_^

Till then, thanks for reading! Remember to follow me on twitter @jiyongsenpai and don't forget to vote/comment/follow! Love y'all <3

-Sarah :)

P.S: This gif is still my all time favorite, my 2 bias together <3