Chapter 13 - Do u wanna be?

[BTS fanfic] Rebirth
 

01/01/16

***

A loud bang was heard and i woke up immediately, i've dropped my guitar. Oh well, i picked it up and placed it on my bed. I stretched and looked at the clock, 9.45am. HOLY I'M LATE!!! I must have fell asleep while trying to write a song.

I quickly went to wash up and prepare for school. I picked up my bag and went out of the house without eating my breakfast and waited for my chauffeur to come. It was already 10.30am when he's ready with the car, i got in and he drove to school.

"Do i have to pick you up after school?" He asked.

"I'll give you a text, thank you," I got out of the car rapidly and ran to class.

The class was empty, where's everyone? Just then i got a call from my class president.

"Yah, where are you?"

"I'm outside the class, where's everyone?"

"Did you not receive the new timetable? We're having sports class now."

"No i did not. Where's the venue?"

"The field, come quickly our teacher is looking for you. Oh and we're ending in 15 minutes."

"Wait, what lesson are we having after sports?"

"Lunch."

"Great, thanks."

I hang up and ran to the field, but stopped at the cafeteria. Since i'm already late as hell and the class is ending in 15 minutes, why not i just have breakfast? I shrugged and slowly walked into the cafeteria. It was empty with only a few students but there were more idols than students. I got my tray of food and proceeded to the second level.

"Hi, can i wait for Winner up here?" I asked the guard.

"Sure why not," He smiled and i bowed.

I sat at Winner's table and waited for them to come. I was already starving since i didn't had any breakfast so i dived into my food immediately. I finished eating in an instant and glance around, the idols present were Block B, B.A.P, BTS, AOA, Red Velvet and 4MINUTE.

"BOO!" I turned around and saw Jaehyo grinning at me. "Yah why are you alone? Where's BTS?"

"Oh they're still having sports class," I answered boredly. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah...I saw you sitting alone so i came to say hi. I thought you guys are in the same class? Did you not join them? Hmm....You skipped class, aye?" He raised his eyebrow and smirked playfully. He sat beside me.

"Not really, i just don't feel like going for sports i was late anyway," I shrugged.

"Aigooo you always look so lonely whenever Bangtan is not around," Jaehyo stretched. "Like a lost puppy looking for a home." I smiled a little. What is he trying to say?

"Why not join us when they are not around? That way you won't be lonely anymore and we're already friends, right?" He said and leaned in closer to me.

"R-Right," I blinked and looked away. From the corner of my eyes, i saw him smirk.

"Lee Ahn!" I turned around and saw Bangtan, i smiled. They are still in their gym clothes, looking very sweaty.

"Oh they're here already, let's hang out next time," Jaehyo winked and went back to Block B's table.

"Yah, did you skip class today?" Suga asked and sat beside me.

"I was late. By the time i arrived in school, Minjoo told me there's only 15 minutes left so i rather not attend class," I explained.

"And you've already finished eating," Rap Mon starred at my empty tray.

"I didn't had any breakfast so....yeah," I rubbed my nape.

" Why was Jaehyo hyung here?" Taehyung asked and looked at me.

"Ah he saw me sitting alone so he came to accompany me," I said and smiled.

"You should hang out with Block B next time if we're not around, okay? That way those girls won't take advantage of you again," J-Hope said seriously. He's always joking around but this time, he looks so serious.

"Okay, but...."

"Do i really have to hang out with Block B? Can't i hang out with other idols?" I joked.

"Other than Block B, we're friends with VIXX as well but we're not very close so it might be awkward so.....just stick to Block B," Suga smiled. I've got chills by how he say that sentence and still manage to smile innocently at the end.

After hour hours of crappy lessons, the school bell finally rang and all the students rushed out of the class. Thank god i was late today, or else i'll have to survive seven hours in school.

"What are you doing after school?" Rap Mon asked.

"I don't know, go home and take a nap maybe?" I shrugged and sighed at my pathetic life.

Just then, my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Zico.

"Yo. Want to hang out?"

"We would love to hang out with you but we have work to do, we're very sorry we can't accompany you," Jungkook pouted.

"It's okay," I chuckled. "Just work hard and come back with a good album," I pat his back.

"Hmm with you or with Block B?"

"With Block B but if you want to have a date with me, i don't mind ;)."

Aish....."Okay, with Block B it is."

"I promise to bring you to BigHit to play soon, just wait until we have a comeback okay?" Jin said. This oppa is so cute ㅠㅠ.

"Nae oppa," I chuckled.

"Yah you've never call me oppa before!" J-Hope furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're younger than me," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh right..." He rubbed his nape embarrassingly.

"And did you just shouted 'Yah' at me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"S-Sorry noona," He bowed and i ruffled his hair.

"We'll pick you up at the school's bus stop at 2.15pm, see ya!"

"Alright see you later! :)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how did it go?"

"Good, she agreed," Zico said with a proud smirk.

"Thank you, Zico ah."

"Anything for you, hyung," Zico smiled.

***

Happy New Year my lovely readers!! ^_^ New year, new chapter! I can't believe it's already 2016, how time flies!

How is your new year so far? :) Just as i know, the first dating news of the year is Hani and Junsu! :D They're reported to be dating for 6 months now and it's totally unexpected! The fact that Hani started off liking DBSK and Junsu as a fan and now they're together, gave me hopes ㅋㅋㅋ.

My new year resolution for #kpop2k16 is to stop fanwars and for more exciting comebacks! (winner is coming back soon i can't wait!!! :D) And for my personal resolutions, i hope to score a GPA 4.0 this year and also...for my crush to notice me ㅋㅋ. What are your new year resolutions? :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D Till next time, remember to follow me on twitter @jiyongsenpai and don't forget to vote/comment/follow! Love y'all and have a blessed new year ahead! <3

-Sarah :)