You Girl

Jungkook Oneshots Corner - Open for requests (:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The front door was unlocked and in came two high schooler. They had just finished their dance class and they decided to hang out at his house.Jungkook turned the lights on and took his white sneaks off with Minhee tailing close behind.

"The weather's getting chilly. Remind me to bring my mittens." she blowed hot air onto her hands as she took her own white sneaks off.

Jungkook locked the front door before sending her a smirk."No worries. Or you can just use my body to warm up yours,anytime."  He wiggled his eyebrows. 

Minhee punched his chest softly and he fake a cough. "Yeah, yeah. Now go get me something warm to drink." she flipped her hands at him like a fly. 

Jungkook stopped rubbing his chest and leaned close to her face. " Bossy much." he steal a peck from her and ran off into the kitchen. 

Minhee followed and looked around his white living room. "Where are your parents? They should be home by now, right?" she asked while making herself comfortable on his couch.

"Business trip. Should be back by this weekend." He reached out for 2 red mugs and started preparing the hot chocolate.

"How about Junghyun oppa? Is he in town?" She smoothed the wrinkles off the pillow she was holding.

"What do you think? He's never home. What's the fun in being a back packer?" 

Minhee frowned when she heard what he said.

"Well at least Junghyun oppa has a cool liking. I miss him." Minhee sighed dreamily with her fingers crossed.

Jungkook stopped with the drinks and looked at his girlfriend. He threw his plain white t-shirt which happened to be in the kitchen at Minhee. 

The shirt landed perfectly onto her head and she moved it before sending him a glare. 

"Stop fatacising over my brother and go get change. I thought your crush over Junghyun hyung was long gone already." Jungkook crossed his arms. Minhee sticked her tongue out at him and got up from the couch.

"Well, you do know first love is hard to be forgotten, right?" she teased and headed into the bathroom.

Jungkook shook his head and continued with making the hot chocolate.

Minhee came out with Jungkook's shirt wrapped around her small frame and a pair of his boxer short under it. She skipped into the living room where Jungkook was already seated with a plate of cookies.

He noticed her and whistled. "My,my. Looking y. Mind joining me for a drink?" Jungkook offered and held out his mug.

Minhee ig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter