Crush - Pt 5

Jungkook Oneshots Corner - Open for requests (:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun looked at the full-length mirror which reflected herself.

I look really good.

She smiled at her own thoughts before pulling the curtains back.

Mrs Jeon smiled and went forward to twirled Jieun around.

She had a white sparkly sleeveless dress on. The dress looked so perfect on her that it was like it was meant for her, the white dress was a perfect combination to her pale white skin.

“Oh goodness Jieun ah! You look so beautiful!!” Mrs Jeon exclaimed and Jieun smiled.

“Thanks immo. Though you don’t have to get me a new dress.”

“Silly girl. You are our guest of honor. Of course we have to do this. And you’ve granted my wish to dress up for a daughter.”

Jieun gave Mrs Jeon a smile of appreciation and felt very thankful to have someone that is willing to take care of her like a true mother.

“We’ll get this set of outfit. Please wrap it up for me, thank you.” Mrs Jeon ordered the staff of the dress shop.

After getting the dress for the upcoming ball dance party, Mrs Jeon parted ways with Jieun as she had something coming up at the company and instructed the driver to bring Jieun back to the Jeon residence safely.

The maid went forward to take over the shopping bags from Jieun and she thank her with a smile before entering the large living room.

There she spotted Jungkook together with Yugyeom and Mingyu, papers surrounding them on the floor.

Jieun smiled and joined them on the floor beside Jungkook.

“Hey guys! What’s up?!” she bumped her shoulders with Jungkook’s which he smiled and continued to pile the papers.

“Hi Jieun noona! We’re discussing our planning for the next basketball tournament. Our star player aka the basketball team leader is going to pick the best players that are going to represent the school.” Mingyu explained while showng her the schedule.

She nodded and patted Jungkook’s head with a proud smile.

“Aigoo my little kookie is so talented.” Jungkook rolled his eyes when both his best friends started to chuckle beside him.

“Oh he sure is talented. He even got his own studio to edit videos and pictures. Oh and he produces songs too!!” Jungkook glared at Mingyu who did not stop talking and he bit his lips before holding Yugyeom’s hands, afraid of his intense glare.

Jieun on the other hand was beyond impressed. She cupped dramatically while looking at Jungkook who wasn’t even sparing her a glance due to his shyness.

“Wow I didn’t know you produce songs. If I did, I would have featured you in my final assignment.” She said and Jungkook turned towards the older girl and gave her an awkward smile.

“Well, we have to leave now since we have a family dinner in like two hours time.” Yugyeom said looking at his watch as he began packing his belongings before turning towards Mingyu.

“By the way, you can let go of my hands now, you’re cutting off my blood circulation with those tight grip.” He swayed Mingyu’s hands and stood up from the ground.

Mingyu followed and stood up with his bag hanging over his back, giving Jungkook a gentle pat on his head, he said, “See you little kookie!”

Before Jungkook could get a hold on him, he was out of their sight and out of the Jeon premises.

Yugyeom sighed and shook his head. “We’ll be leaving now. See you Jieun noona.”

“See you Gyeomi ah!” she waved and watched them leave.

Jieun turned and observed the boy beside her with affection. She was glad to get to know more about Jungkook. It seems like she missed out a lot during the time she wasn’t around and she was determined to know more about the guy.

“So a studio?.” She began and Jungkook raised his eyebrows, giving her a confused look.

“What are you planning to do noona?” he asked as he slowly stood up with the piles of papers in his arms.

“Don’t you wanna invite me to your amazing studio? I’m dying to know how it looks like.”

Jungkook gave her a funny look as she only showed her interested face to him.

“Why are you such a curious kitty? It’s just a normal room with mics and speakers and all. Nothing special.” He said as he headed towards the second floor leading to his room.

Jieun pouted and followed after him. Holding onto his uniform blazer as they reached the second floor. Jungkook smiled without her knowing at her cute action.

They stopped at the top of the staircase and Jungkook turned around gazing at her.

She released her hold on his blazer and gulped. Jungkook was a head taller than her and with his broad shoulders, he was able to block her view.

When did he become this big? He’s totally a grown up now.

Her heart started to beat again and she tried to calm it when Jungkook leaned down and looked into her brown orbs before giving her a sweet smile.

“I promise to show you my studio one day. So stop acting like a baby and help me with the door would you Jieun noona?” Jieun snapped out of her trace and rushed pass him and towards his bedroom before turning the door knob.

Jungkook smiled and muttered a thanks before sliding inside and placing the piles of papers on his desk.

He turned around and faced the amused girl who was looking around his bedroom.

“So my mom bought you a new dress for the ball dance party huh?”

Jieun smiled and nodded.

“Yes she did. And I’m very thankful for that.” She smiled at the thought of Mrs Jeon’s kindness.

Jungkook smiled and scrol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter