Crush - Pt 2

Jungkook Oneshots Corner - Open for requests (:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys I’m back! FYI, the girl Jieun in my oneshot Crush is no other than the talented female singer Lee Jieun/IU ^^ I love her so much and you all know how much Jungkook likes her too, so I decided to have an Jungkook & IU oneshot. Please show me some support and I hope you all like this oneshot! Peace!!! (:

 

Twelve years ago

“Please be more careful with those boxes, they’re fragile.” Mr Jeon said and went back to the truck.

The Jeon family had moved from Busan to the city of Seoul when Mr Jeon got promoted by the director of the company he worked for and were assigned to handle the new branch in Seoul.

Six year old Jungkook were standing in front of the white colored house, staring at it like it was the most dangerous thing on earth.

Little Jungkook felt confused and afraid. With his hands tightened on the red blanket he had carried around since birth, and entered the white and cozy building where he would call it home from then on.

After hours of moving, the Jeon was able to settle down into their new house, though there were still some unboxing to be done, they wanted to call it a day and continue the next day.

Out of a sudden, their doorbell rang.

“Who might it be at this hour?” Mr and Mrs Jeon got up from the couch and answered the door.

When she opened it, a lady in her late thirties were standing next to a young girl wearing a yellow sundress carrying a basket of tangerines.

“Good evening. I’m Lee Jiyoung and this is my daughter Jieun. We live across the street and come by to welcome you with some tangerines.” The lady said as the little girl stretched out her arms with the basket of tangerines.

“Oh that is so sweet of you! Thank you!” Mrs Jeon said as she caressed her head.

“That is so nice of you madam.” Mr Jeon smiled.

“Don’t mention it. Where did you come from?”

“We came from Busan. And to be honest, we’ve never been to Seoul before, might need some time to get used it.” Mr Jeon said.

“Well like I said before, we live just across the street. You can come to us anytime you needed help.”

“That would be great.” Mr Jeon answered.

Jungkook who was hiding behind his parents all this while got noticed by Jieun. She loosened her grip from her mother and went forward.

Jungkook was so nervous that he clenched onto his blanket while still trying his best to hide his small form from the girl’s view.

Jieun smiled with her right arm stretched towards him. That was when Jungkook’s heart started to beat in a fast pace.

She’s beautiful.

That was what Jungkook had thought about Jieun when they first met.

“Hi! My name is Lee Jieun. What’s your name?”

Jungkook bit his lips as he looked at her outstretched hand before slowly and carefully reaching out his. When their hands touched and she held them with a firm grip, Jungkook was beyond flushed. She felt warm and soft at the same time that he secretly hope he was able to hold it for a long time.

“J…Jeon Jungkook. My name is Jungkook.”

Jieun smiled brightly and shook their hands.

“It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter