Crush - Pt 3

Jungkook Oneshots Corner - Open for requests (:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook had never felt this way before. Not after the girl he was so deeply in love with left him years ago. He felt complete just by looking at her, and he felt like his broken heart had been healed.

He couldn’t take his eyes off of Jieun when they were on their way to the mart.

He was asked to run some errands for his mother since she wanted to prepare a welcome meal for Jieun, even though Jieun had been telling her not to, but Mrs Jeon insisted.

Jieun had offered to help Jungkook with the groceries and at the same time she also wanted to stroll around the neighborhood where she used to lived.

They were walking down the path towards the mart with awkward silence, maybe Jungkook was the only one that felt that way because Jieun was enjoying the view and was in her own little world.

Jungkook smiled silently when he saw how Jieun inhaled the fresh air with her eyes closed.

“It’s been so long. I miss home.” She said and Jungkook averted his eyes when Jieun turned towards him, afraid of being caught while staring at her.

“Why are you so quiet? You used to be a chatter box.” She teased and bumped her small shoulder onto his right arm since Jungkook was a head taller than her.

Feeling slightly embarrassed, Jungkook rubbed the spot where Jieun had bumped her shoulder with and smiled shyly.

“I don’t know what to say.” The innocent boy said which made Jieun chuckled.

“You’re so cute.” Jungkook bit his lips, prevented himself from smiling at the compliment.

“Well, we sure have a lot to catch up. How have you been?” She asked as they entered the mart. Jieun was about to push the cart but Jungkook was fast enough to take over. “Let me get this.” He offered and walked past ahead of her.

Jiuen smiled at his gentle side and caught up with his fast step.

“So?” She continued, referring to her previous question.

“I’m fine. Still alive even though senior year was tougher than I thought.” He joked. They turned into an aisle where the pasta were stocked and stopped.

“Well, I know how that feels. I was once your age too.” Jieun smiled as she placed two bags of macaroni into the cart.

Jungkook smiled and walked away to get some tomato paste which were a few shelves away.

“What about you? How’s life in New Zealand?” Jungkook directed the question back to Jieun as they proceeded to the next aisle for the needed ingredients.

Jieun crossed her arms and smiled. “Well, everything went well for me. I get to major in music and performance, and I was working as a part time vocal trainer in one of the well-known academies there. I really enjoyed my life there.” She told him.

“I knew you will do well. I’m glad you had a great time over there.” Jieun smiled while placing a box of bacons into the cart.

Jungkook was hesitating but he was curious and get the better of him when he asked, “So, how’s your relationship with Hyunwoo sunbaenim?”

Jieun paused when she heard the name and went back to retrieve the pepper and turned around with a small smile.

“We broke up.”

Jungkook’s eyes widened when he heard her answer. He had a mixed feelings of relief and anger.

“Why?” he asked, tried to calm his exciting tone to know the reasons behind the break up.

“Well, it was hard to keep up with a long distance relationship. The first year was good, we were able to keep in contact.” She explained as they were now heading to the cas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter