Him Pt 1

Jungkook Oneshots Corner - Open for requests (:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sera was idling in her room when she heard her mother yelling her name from the ground floor. She sighed and put aside her fashion magazine and exited her room.

She followed the sound of her mother’s movement which was from the kitchen and took a seat on the stool behind the kitchen counter.

“What is it?” she asked without a soul, lazy to deal with yet another command from her mother.

“Oh here you are. I need you to run some errands for me.”

Sera listened while playing with the basket of apples in front of her.

“Yugyeom called and said that Jungkook will be joining us for dinner tonight.”

Sera’s ears perked at the mention of her little brother’s handsome bestfriend’s name.

“W…What?! J…Jungkook is coming?!” she jumped off from the stool looking at her mother for confirmation.

“Yes. And I’m out of chilli paste and I need some more meat for the main dish. Would you be a sweetie and help me get these from the mart?” her mother requested.

Sera was in her own little world to notice her mother’s words. She wasn’t ready to face him yet after what happened a week ago when he last visited their home.

Flashback

Sera was sketching a drawing in the living room when the door bell rang. She pushed her glasses up which had slipped down from her nose bridge and got up.

She unlocked the door and was welcomed with the familiar and handsome face she had ever laid eyes on.

Jeon Jungkook, the bestfriend of his little brother was looking deadly gorgeous as ever and standing in front of her house.

He flashed his signature sweet smile at Sera and she swore her heart nearly explode from the fast beating.

“Hi Sera noona. I’m here to work on a project with Yugyeom but he was caught up in a meeting with the basketball team and I was told to wait for him here.” He said as he scratched  his neck, feeling embarrass of facing the gorgeous sister of his bestfriend.

“Oh, sure. Come on in.” Sera snapped out of her thoughts and finally invited him in.

Jungkook had come by their house a couple of times when Yugyeom usually invite him for a match on Overwatch. And sometimes he would stay back for dinner as per request by Mrs Kim.

She would never admit to anyone especially her brother that she had a tiny crush on his bestfriend. With his frequent visits to their house, they had exchange some conversation and knew a little about each other, which they found out that both of them are interested in sketching, and they would spend hours talking about sketching that Yugyeom would have to stop them to remind them to have dinner.

They entered the house and Sera faced him before asking, “Would you want to wait in Gyeomi’s room?”

“Ah it’s okay I can just wait for him here.” He replied and she nodded before returning to what she left off before the boy’s sudden visit.

She sat down in front of her sketch and pick up the drawing pencil before giving the standing frame a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter