Away - Pt 1

Jungkook Oneshots Corner - Open for requests (:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please imagine Jungkook look like this in the story. Bonus Chim Chim for my lovely readers! ^_^

 

The last school bell rang and students ran out of the classroom, ignoring their tutor who was reminding them about their homework. 

Haewon was the last student left in her classroom. She took her sweet time clearing up her desk and helped to lock the windows of the room which nobody cares about.

After making sure all the windows were safely locked, Haewon slung her bag over her shoulders and carried a pile of books with her free arms and exited the classroom.

Out of nowhere, another much stronger arms came out and snatched the pile of books away from her. She turned her head and smiled as she saw his bestest friend, Jeon Jungkook, already walking ahead of her with her heavy books. Haewon held onto the straps of her bag and catched up with him.

Lee Haewon and Jeon Jungkook. They were inseparable. Why? Because they only have each other. They came from the same orphanage since young.

Haewon bit her lower lips and averted her gaze towards Jungkook. As long as she can remember, she had the longest crush on him, but now, it turned into love. Jungkook was the older brother that Haewon never had, and a good listener, even though he barely shows any feelings, but deep down, she knew he cares for her a lot. It was hard for Haewon to not fall in love with this kind man.

After keeping her books into the locker, the two high schoolers exited the main gate before turning into a junction. Haewon held onto Jungkook's arm and he turned around with curious eyes. 

Author's note: The words in Italic are sign language (:

"Can we get ice pop?" Haewon asked as she pointed at the ice-cream cart across the street. 

One of the insecurities Haewon had is she was not able to talk. After witnessing her own parents died in a car crash ten years ago and being the only one survived, Haewon was too shocked and from then onwards, she wasn't able to speak. 

Having no one to be her gurdian, she was sent to the orphanage by the community servant. From then on, she had been outcasted by the other kids from the orphanage due to her disability of speaking. Haewon often got harassed and being ignored.

She was a loner. Played alone, went to school alone and ate alone and she was beyond miserable. There were times when she thought being dead in the car crash will be a lot better than going through this harsh life of hers. 

The miserable days Haewon had ended when a young boy appeared in her life. 

It was a sunny afternoon when Haewon was having a stroll at the back garden. A black van halted at the main entrance of the orphanage. Being the curious kid she was, Haewon slowly moved towards the front entrance and hid her small frame behind the brick wall. 

She saw Mrs Park, the orphanage owner, standing there with a welcoming smile plastered on her angelic face. Standing beside her were a few of the kids that were as curious as her. A man in his early thirties approached Mrs Park and they shook hands, exchanged some words and then she saw him gestured for someone to come. 

Haewon got on her tippy toes and tried to get a good look at who was approaching. She saw a boy around her age, wearing a red hoodie and sweat pants coming forward. His face showed no emotions at all. From the bright sunlight, Haewon noticed how his hair was a natural brown and soft. When she got a glimpes of his face, she can see that the boy was indeed a lost kid just like how she was even though he show nothing more than annoyed on his handsome face. 

As soon as Mrs Park putting her hand out to touch the boy's head, Haewon felt a sudden pain on her knees and she had landed on the pile of mud in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter