Crush - Pt 4

Jungkook Oneshots Corner - Open for requests (:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook exited his bedroom, ready to start the first day of the summer break. He heard voices of women chattering away from the dining area when he reached the bottom of the staircase.

No doubt, his mother and Jieun were having some girls’ talk over breakfast. He rolled his eyes when another laughter erupted

“What are you ladies chatting about?”

They stopped talking at once and focused their attention on the new comer.

“Good morning Kookie ah.” Jieun greeted when Jungkook took the seat next to her, right across from his mother.

“Morning noona. And please do me a favour. Stop calling me that. I’m going to be a college student soon.” He commented while taking a bite of the egg sandwich.

Jieun pouted sadly and pushed a glass of milk towards him.

“My little kookie has grown up that he doesn’t need me to baby him anymore.” Mrs Jeon smiled while looking at their cute interaction.

“So, it’s the first day of summer. What do you kids have plan for?” Jungkook swallowed before answering his mother.

“Well, Mingyu said there is a new skate park opening near Itaewon and he asked me to join him and Yugyeom later.”

“Oh that sounds fun. What about you Jieun?”

Jieun shrugged. “ I don’t know. I don’t really have any plans yet.”

“Then why don’t you join Jungkook to the new skate park? I bet the Kim brothers would be delighted to see you.” Mrs Jeon encouraged.

Jungkook’s heart skipped a bit. Jieun joining them at the skate park? He felt excited all of a sudden.

“Ye...yeah noona, why don’t you join me at the skate park? Since you have no plans.” He offered.

Jieun’s eyes sparkle and she smiled.

“I can?” “Of course.” He chuckled.

“Alright then. I would like to meet the Kim brothers too. I can’t wait to see them.”Jieun replied and got excited.

“Well you kids have fun at the skate park.” Mrs Jeon said as she picked up the empty plates and placed them into the kitchen sink.

Jungkook eyed his mother suspiciously.

"Why do you sound like you have a plan too?"

 

“Because I do. I’ve made reservation at Kyungmi’s umma’s spa centre.” She replied.

Jungkook winced at the girl’s name.  Jieun tilted her head at the foreign name.

“Who’s Kyungmi?”

“Kyungmi is the daughter of Yoon Jinyoung, the CEO of Prime Health Centre.”

Jieun was shocked at the new found information. Yoon Jinyoung was a famous businessman in the health industries. They have more than hundreds of health outlets in South Korea, including the spa and acupuncture treatment.

“And on top of that, Kyungmi has the biggest crush on our Jungkookie.” Mrs Jeon giggled.

Here we go again. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he took a sip from his glass of milk.

Jieun turned to the said guy with the biggest grin on her pretty face. She playfully elbowed the younger boy.

“The daughter of the famous businessman huh. Way to go Jungkookie.”

Jungkook cleared his throat awkwardly before getting up to clear his empty plate and glass.

“I’m not interested in dating. I thought I already said this last night.” He said while drying the plate.

“I know I know you’re a good student who just wanted to get into a good college.” Jieun replied and Mrs Jeon smiled.

“Alright you kids better go get ready for the skate park. I’m going to leave soon too.”

The two nodded and went their separate ways to get dressed.

About half an hour later, Jungkook went out from the front door and met up with Jieun who was already waiting for him by the steps.

“Hi!” she playfully bumped her shoulder on his arms and started walking down the path towards the skate park.

While Jieun was having her sweet time talking about how she first tried to skate when she was at New Zealand and embarrassed herself in front of her course mates, Jungkook wasn’t able to take his eyes off the older girl.

He wondered how someone could look this good with just some simple outfits like white polo shirt and jeans. Maybe he was just bias but everything she did and wore just amazed the younger boy.

“And I have cast on my right arm for a week! Can you even imagine one whole week without using your right arm?”

Jungkook chuckled which earned himself a punch from Jieun.

“Hey how can you laugh at people’s misfortune?” she jokingly said.

“It’s not my fault that you’re being so clumsy.” He replied.

The two bickered all the way until they finally reached the skate park.

It was the first day of summer break which explained why the skate park was crowded with teenagers.

They entered the main gate and tried to spot for the Kim brothers through the crowd and eventually found them after passing by a few benches.

“There they are.” Jieun pointed.

Yugyeom and Mingyu were sitting on the bench putting on the knee pads. Yugyeom turned his head and saw two figures coming their way. He could see Jungkook coming their way with someone petite beside him but could not figure out who that was. However as soon as they came closer, a bright smile was plastered on his handsome face.

“Jieun noona?!”

Mingyu averted his attention towards said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter