Back

Jungkook Oneshots Corner - Open for requests (:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's end it here.

Fine. If that's what you wish. 

That was the most stupid thing he had agreed with her. He wished to take back the words he said. He wished to never end things with her. And how he wished she was still here, beside him. 

That was their last encounter three years ago, and it was not a great one. Months and years without her was like a living hell to Jungkook. The long he had for her was getting greater and greater. Her angelic face, her sweet voice, her tempting scent, everything. 

Kim Jaekyung, his first love had left him three years ago after their intense quarrel. He had been frustrated that she spent too much time in her work as a fashion designer. The passion Jaekyung has for fashion design was more than anyone else can imagine. 

Jungkook confronted her about the lack of attention and how she was too obsessed with her job that it neglected their relationship, which lead into a heated argument between the couple.

Normally, their argument will end with Jungkook shutting her up with a passionate yet forceful kisses or a make up , which eventually did not solve any of their misunderstanding. However, their last argument had brought them to the end of their love story. 

And a month later, he got the news from one of his friends that Jaekyung was leaving soon to Paris to persue her dream of becoming a professional fashion designer. His friends had begged him to ask for forgivness before it is too late but his pride was stronger and that was that, she left for good.

Jungkook was guilty and he blamed himself for the past three years for letting his pride got the better of him. He was stupid for letting such a perfect girl leaving his side. 

Within the past three  years, Jaekyung indeed became a well known fashion designer. She attented fashion shows globally and was a very successful woman. Jungkook knew about it all along as he watched every interviews and shows she had, which he realized that, he had never stop loving her at all. 

It was the end of october and the weather was getting chiller. Jungkook, as usual was in his apartment, trying to compose a new song for the entertainment agency he was working for. 

Jungkook was seen by everyone as a very talented composer who was good in writing sad lyrics and composing addictive melody. But nobody knows how these were all inspired after his heartbreak. Sometimes he felt pathetic for himself.

He had been working on the song from seven in the morning and it was now a quarter past two in the afternoon. Jungkook smoothed out his hair and got up to get himself fed. He entered the kitchen and looked through the fridge but there was nothing else left besides a few cans of beer. He sighed and slammed the fridge door before putting on his red hoodie and went out to get some food. 

He was mindlessly walking down the streets and entered a convinient store after a few blocks, got a cup ramen with a cup of hot coffee and paid before taking a seat outside the store. 

Jungkook opened up the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter