Up's and Down's

Nobody & Somebody

 

You POV~

It has been a week since I saw MR. ERT. I don’t even know his name. I should have asked and made friends with him. I don’t even have friends in school or outside. I am a total nobody. I ceased to exist in the eyes of others. I am just a girl who is like water where you can simply just walk through.

I was walking out of a café after getting my vanilla latte.

“8888” It’s that stupid car that splashed water on me.

I walked up to the car and saw that there was no one inside.

I decided to sit at a bench near the car and wait for the owner of the car.

What should I do to him?

“Splash my vanilla latte at him?” Only evil thoughts were found in my head.

The nice thoughts granted access denied.

I saw a guy dressed in all black approaching the car.

I sneaked up to him and said, “EHEM Mr I HAD TO JUST SPLASH WATER ON YOU which means...” I wanted continue when I was in disbelief.

IT WAS MR. ERT HIMSELF.

“YAH MR ERT IT WAS YOU WHO SPLASHED WATER ON ME!” I shouted when he covered my mouth.

“Yah nerd! Can you lower down when you are speaking to me?” I stared at him in disbelief.

“Mr byuntae....sorry…at least we are even after the pepper spray incident.”

“It’s alright nerd. Were you waiting for someone?” He asked me looking around.

“Nope. I just wanted to see who the one who splashed water on me was.” I pouted when he said, “I am sorry nerd.” He started to pat on my head slowly and smiled.

His smile was like a glow in the dark. The rarest light you can find.

I snapped out of my trance and said, “It’s alright. I still don’t know your name.”

“My stage name is Gdragon but you can call me Jiyong.” He shakes my hand and asked, ”How about you, nerd?”

“My name is ______. Nice to meet you Jiyong-shi.” I missed the moment to shake his hand.

“Are you doing anything now nerd?” He asked as he placed his hands in his pockets.

“No. Why?” I stared at him confused.

“Can you help me?” It sounded really suspicious.

 “If I say yes, what are you going to make me do?” I stared at him, crossing my arms in front of me.

“Date me.” TWO WORDS I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF.

I almost choked, “WHAT!?!”

“so I can get rid of a very sticky girlfriend of mine.”

“Oh. That’s alright. Sure but I am like a nerd, Mr ert.”

“Who cares. You have better manners than her.” He said while dragging me inside his car.

Soon we reach a restaurant that only rich people who go to. I saw the menu and just went like, “Mr ert…I can sell my house for a piece of sushi here.”

He chuckled, “You are most right on that nerd.”

And the very sticky girlfriend came to sit at our table.

“Hi Jiyongie! Who is she?” She stared at me up and down.

“She is my new girlfriend.” Jiyong placed his arm on my shoulder as I started to by instinct move further away from him.

“Oh Jiyongie. Your taste has decreased drastically.”

I WANTED TO STEP ON HER FACE AFTER SHE SAID THAT BUT I ADMIT I AM A NERD SO HMM. NAH STEPPING ON HER FACE IT IS.

“Oh well babe. Taste changes and she is perfect to me.” He smiled at me and I felt the need for some air, “Jiyongie. You should kiss her so I can fully believe everything I see.” She said as she shook her wine before taking a sip.

I panicked. I NEVER KISSED ANYONE BEFORE.

He faced me and leaned in on my lips when he pulled back to see me closing my eyes shut. His lips went nearer my right ear, “Don’t worry nerd. I will make it fast.”

When his lips crashed on mine and I tasted heaven for once. He pulled out and I just opened my eyes to see him looking at his ex-girlfriend, “So get away now will you? I have a date with my girlfriend.”

“Whatever Jiyongie. You will regret this.” She said as she took her bag and walked out on us.

“Good Job, nerd.” He hugged me tight while I am still on the verge of LIKE DID YOU JUST KISS ME.

He continued to eat as i stared blankly into space. Dinner was over and we were walking towards his car, “Nerd, you have been too quiet during dinner. Is it because of the kiss?”

I nodded, “Don’t ever kiss me like that ever again.”

He looked surprised when I told him that.

“Sorry Jiyong. See you soon.” I started to walk away from him.

When I reached home, I felt really empty. I knew I was falling for him and I cannot let this happen. I know if I do, I would just hurt myself in the end.

 

 

The next morning ~

I was really early to school this time and decided to go to my locker to take my books.

There was no one in the hallways.

I love my books. They have this nice smell.

I was closing my lockers when I was shocked to see Jiyong standing right beside me.

“Did I scare you nerd?” He smiled his ever so gummy smile.

“No…” I decided to walk away when I could feel him following me.

“YAH ert. Stop following me.” I said when I accidentally bumped into his chest.

As I looked up, he grabbed both my hands and pushed me against the lockers at the side, trapping me between his arms.

“YAH NERD! Listen to me. Why are you running away from me?” He voiced out.

“N..oo I was not running. I was walking.” He rolled his eyes and leaned his forehead against mine. “Running or walking. Can you just don’t leave me alone? I have a lot of fake friends but I know you are different from the rest so can you just be there for me.”

I felt him being sincere when I felt his lips getting closer to my neck giving it a peck. I was shocked and decided to push his chest.

“Stop pushing nerd.”

I did not listen, “Jiyong-shi, I can be your friend but you need to stop with this skinship.”

He stared at me and said, “But I love skinship nerd.” He continued to pout.

“Pouting like that is illegal.” By accident I said it out loud.

I covered my mouth when he said, “Nerd what did you just say?”

He raised his eyebrows and continued smiling at me. He is going to tease me for a lifetime.

“Nothing Jiyong shi.”

“Don’t lie nerd. I heard it. You do like it when I pout don’t you.” He started to pout once more.

Activate blank face. WAIT WHAT ACCESS DENIED.

“Jiyong…you are making me uncomfortable….” I started to aegyo. WAIT. WHEN DID I HAVE AEGYO. My body was not responding right. I even dropped the –SHI.

“Awww someone is acting cute infront of me….should I call you baby instead?” Jiyong whispered into my ear.

“NOOOOOOOOO! JIYONG YAH GET AWAY FROM ME.” I pushed him hard. When….

 

 

 

Jiyong POV~

I decided to badly. I like it when the nerd get all embarrassed and blushed a lot.

“Awww someone is acting cute infront of me….should I call you baby instead?” I whispered into her ear.

“NOOOOOOOOO! JIYONG YAH GET AWAY FROM ME.” She shouted at me when she fell forward and we both rolled onto the floor. I was on top of her and her face was incredibly close to mine. That’s weird. She looked pretty for once. I wanted to give her a kiss when her skirt was lifted too high up and I saw her pink . It was too open for me not to notice.

“YAH JIYONG YOU ERT GET OFF ME!” I swallowed hard when I saw it. She was about to slap me when I got up quickly as she fixed herself.

My phone ringed as I saw a photo of both of us on the floor and it spreaded on SNS.

OH NO. NERD SO TOTALLY GONNA KILL ME. She stared at phone, her lips became dry.

“Jiyong. I hate you.” She started to run away. I wanted to chase after her but she was too quick. I am sorry nerd.