The morning of chance

Nobody & Somebody

You POV~

I woke up, feeling different and really happy somehow. ^_^

My eyes were still closed.

I could hear a beautiful melody echoing in my ear. * Thump Thump *

Wait what am I hearing? O_O

I slowly opened my right eye and saw my world going up and down.

I turned to the right to see Jiyong still sleeping on my bed.

His chest heaved up and down.

His breathing was even.

I was leaning my head on his chest.

I did something unexpected when I tried to smell him.  >~<

He always smelled so good to me.

I have this habit when I wake up, I would smell my pillow.

I would smell it and nuzzle into the pillow~

And yes, I nuzzled into his chest and I could hear him groaning loudly.      

“Baby girl, stop nuzzling into my chest. It’s ticklish.”

I was shocked to hear his voice.

I blushed harder this time.

I hide into his chest.

“Baby girl, stop hiding, and give me a kiss.” He puckered his lips as he waited.

I hit him with a pillow and said, “No way, no kisses for you remember.”

I was about to get up when I heard a knock on the door.

“______, come out for breakfast. Can I come in?” My mom asked from outside the door as I shivered in shock. If she comes in and sees Jiyong here in my bed, I am so dead.

I think I can forget about going out for forever.

‘GROUNDED FOR LIFETIME PUNISHMENT WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD’

 

 

 

“Oh mom, Give me a few minutes” I said from inside waiting for her to respond.

I kicked him out of bed. “Ouch~” He whispered as he rubbed his .

He went into the wardrobe and hid there.

“Yes mom?” I said as I allowed my mom into the room.

“Do you know where Jiyong went because he is not in his room?” My mom questioned me as she looked around the room.

“I think he went to jog, he loves to run in the morning.” I lied to her.

“Alright ______. Come down once you are ready.” She smiled and went out of my room.

It was a Saturday. Yes! It was a Saturday. Means it’s time to go out and have fun.

I shall go to school on Monday. No more hiding in the dark. I need to face this.

 

I went to the wardrobe and open the door to have Jiyong pulling me into the wardrobe with him.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU? Why did you drag me in here? Let me go.” I struggled in his hold.

“Because I want that kiss of yours” He continued to hug me tight.

What is he trying to do? I need air.

“Boy, I can’t see you, u can’t see me, how am to even kiss you.” I whispered as his hold was getting loose.

“Seriously ahjumma” He released me and pushed the door open.

We got out. I could sense he was angry with me calling him, ‘boy’.

How childish can he get? I was just joking.

He ignored me and sat on the bed with his hands folded. “-_-

“Why are you angry now?” I asked him with a sweet voice.

“You called me, boy” It must have hurt his ego.

He was angry because I call him, boy.

I sat beside him and poke his waist multiple times.

He was still angry and his lips were pouting.

 

 

 

I pulled his face towards me and I gave him a peck on his lips.

I gave a short and powerful peck on his lips to soothe his anger.

“Here. Your kis-“

He pushed me down on the bed and crashed his lips hard at mine.

Once he was finished with his morning deed of making out.

 

“One day, you will be the death of me.” He said as he hugged me tight.

“Alright, Jiyong it’s time to let go. We need to eat breakfast. Go to your room and change.”

I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom.

When I was about to close the door, he came in and stood in front of me.

“Jiyong, please I need to bath. You ain’t going to be here when I am please.”

“I really want to be here, baby girl, I want to see everything.”

“No Jiyong, I need space.” O_O I can’t with his skinship. He was taking this to the next level.

I can’t just show him everything.

I tried to push him out but he was too strong.

Damn those arm muscle of his.

Seungyoon oppa was calling my pet name out; he was waiting outside the door and knocking on the door. “Baby girl! Baby girl!”

“Jiyong, please stay here.” I quickly went to open the door and asked what he wanted to ask. Seungyoon Oppa in the morning is like an angel sent from above with his perfect facial features. He was glowing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV~

I think I am in love with my nerd.

Yes, I said my nerd. Not the nerd but my nerd.

She looks so much prettier now.

I can’t help but the need to kiss her every now and then.

Her lips are so addictive and sweet.

I need everything of her to be mine and mine alone.

But she keeps pushing me away from her. Does she not feel the same way as me?

Maybe she is not ready to give everything.

If that was the case, I will wait for her.

I am Kwon Jiyong but I can’t even attract a nerd. * Clap for myself *

The weird thing was I don’t intend to make her like my other girlfriends.

I am actually thinking of making this permanent and a commitment.

I can’t believe myself but I really love her a lot.

Ever since last night happened, my heart has been racing.

Even when she started to nuzzle on my chest, my heart continued to race.

The reason why I was so jealous of Seungyoon was that he got my nerd’s heart.

I shall make it mine then.

 

She had to go and see him at the door when he kept calling her out.  *annoyed*

I eavesdrop at them, “Seungyoon Oppa! You are awake hehehe!”

DUH baby girl off course he is awake. Why is she so excited?

 

“Yes, baby girl. Do you want to go out today?” Seungyoon asked my nerd.

“Alright oppa! I will go get ready hehehe!” She was laughing too much.

“Yes baby girl. See you down stairs. I will go eat breakfast with omma first.”

Then it became quiet, I peeked a little to see him patting my baby girl’s head.

My blood pressure is rising at an extreme rate.

I wanted to get out and grabbed her away from him but no baby girl might really throw a fit at me if I do. * Maintain Jiyong Maintain *

Once they were done talking, she came back into the bathroom.

“Jiyong! Please get out now.” She continued to scream at me.

“Wow so harsh to your boyfriend.” I said to her when she started to pout.

My weakness is when she pouts. My heart starts to bounce instead of race.

*She sticked out her tongue at me*

*Merong Merong*

This is the last straw. I can’t take it no more.

I grabbed her by the waist tightly.

I threw her over my shoulder to lock the bathroom door.

She shouted, “JIYONG!!!! AHHHHH!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!”

I covered with my hand and said, “They might hear you baby girl.”

And that’s how the morning started. Don’t worry I did not see anything. I had to turn and close my eyes when she was bathing. But I got to hear her singing which was just hmm speechless. I need to get cotton wool next time I am in there and I got to dry her hair for her. She did the same for me. * Drying Couple*

 

“Baby girl, are you going on a date with Seungyoon Oppa?” I asked her while I continued to play with my fingers.

“Yes Jiyong, I will go on a date with Seungyoon Oppa.” She nodded.

“Then I have one condition if you do date him.” I said to her as she looked curious.

“Date me too baby girl. Let me bring you on the date.”

“Jiyong…..” She sounded so annoyed.

“Why, am I not good enough for my nerd?” She looked surprised to hear, “My nerd.”

“No, that’s not it Jiyong.” She looked down and continued to play with hair.

“I am just afraid that you might get bored of me. I mean there are plenty of girls around and you don’t commit. If I date you and really sink into your world, one day if you were to leave me, I would really die inside Ji-“

I cut her and said, “I won’t be bored of you at all. I will be there for you always. Don’t give up on me. Just don’t”

Why is she so negative about me? “Baby girl” I quickly hug her tight and said, “Just don’t lose hope on me.”

Let the dating game begin for my nerd.

My nerd, wait for me.

I am confident she would choose me.

~ Stay tuned. Coming soon.