A date with Jiyong Oppa

Nobody & Somebody

Hey everyone :D Sorry for taking a long time to update :D I will do my best to update as early as I can.

You POV~ 

Date with Jiyong

I stretched my arms up high and it landed on some fabric.

It did not feel like my mattress cover or blanket.

It was a dress.

Lace dress to be exact.

It was so pretty. It was definitely feminine choice of clothing.

I found a note attached along with the dress.

Dear Baby girl, please wear the dress I picked for you J see you downstairs and come quick because I can’t wait to see how you look. Please let your hair down also and lose the glasses. I placed some contact lenses on the study table too. I asked your mom for your degree for both of your eyes so don’t worry too much and put them on. Remember to bring that pretty smile of yours too. :)

Love, your Jiyongie

I thought to myself, ‘Jiyongie you pain in the ’ and grab the contact lenses on the study table and smiled, ‘Maybe I should just change a little’.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs to see a sleepy Jiyong on the couch.

He was lying down and sleeping cutely with a pout on his lips.

I looked around and quickly gave him a peck on the lips when he opened his eyes and looked at me up and down, “baby girl….you look so beautiful in the dress.”

He quickly hugged me and whispered, “And you are all mine today….”

“Jiyong….mom is behind you….” I whispered, and he replied, “Don’t lie. You won’t trick me this time.”

“Mom is really behind you….” I said again.

A slapped sound could be heard, it was my mom who slapped Jiyong’s .

“Mianhae omma. I thought she was lying.” Jiyong replied with a blushing face and scratching the back his head, “It’s alright Jiyong, remember to bring back Cinderella before 12 am.”

I giggled at how Jiyong was embarrassed in front of my omma.

“Darling, you look really pretty in that dress and your hair and your eyes. Jiyong you did a great job.”

Jiyong nodded. “Omma, can I bring her on a date?”

My mom just nodded, “Yes, take good care of my baby and remember 12 am.”

Both of us smiled and looked at each other as if it was our first time dating.

To be honest, my first time was yesterday with Seungyoon oppa but I don’t know if that was a really date or not.

Luckily, Seungyoon have not witnessed this entire doings by Jiyong.

If not, I have a lot of explaining to do.

In the park

“Baby girl, what shall we do today?” He grabbed my hand and swinging our hands together in the park.

“How about riding a bicycle? I can’t ride so we can take double.” I said smiling at him.

“Sure baby girl, I will be at the front.” When he turned to face me and grabbed my face to give me a smooching kiss on my lips. “I will always protect you….baby girl.” He continued to smooch. While he pushed his lips harder on mine and I was pulling away slowly.

I placed my hands on his chest and said, ”Jiyong, that’s enough.”

“I can’t stop….I can’t…your lips are just so sweet and addictive….”

“But we are in public…”

“I don’t care, as long as you are with me, it’s just you and me.”

“But Jiyong…”

“Come baby girl, let’s go have fun….” He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to the bicycle rental.

We got a beautiful white double bicycle.

We rode around the park.

It was so much fun.

“Baby girl, I am going to speed this up. Put your feet up.”

So I did and he rode away.

Wind blowing my hair all around but I like the feeling of freedom.

He rode as fast as the wind.

* Pedalling and pedalling as hard as he could *

He slowed down when we came across a three seated bicycle, where the last seat was for the child.

“Baby girl, one day that will be us.  Just you, me and our baby.” He smiled just at the thought of it.

I kind of gulped at the situation. Is this what I want for my future?

Love?

Family?

Commitment?

It kind of goes the same if Seungyoon were to agree on this too.

I am sort of afraid.

What if I do live up to their standard?

What if it destroys not only my life but also his.

I can’t watch it go down in flames.

Is this what I want for us?

It was too early to say anything.

I mean I am a nerd, I never knew I would experience all this dating stuff.

I knew I was going to live life alone and just go with the flow.

After riding our bicycle, he brought me to this café where they sell different types of coffee and cakes in the park.

Jiyong went to get our drinks.

I was eating at the table.

* CLICK *

I heard a camera taking pictures pointing at me.

“Wow who knew that this nobody has the guts to go out with the most handsome guy in the world?”

“She is total nobody.”

“Maybe she is in it for the money?”

“She is not that pretty.”

“She should have stayed in the dark.”

“How about more like being the trash after he is done with her?”

A group of girls were talking about me.

I know I should not care but why does it hurt so much?

Will he really throw me away after he used me?

Jiyong came to our table smiling with our drinks on the tray.

I ate in silence. Not even bothering to smile at him.

“So how the cake?”

“It’s nice…”

I looked down at my cake as he continued to survey my face for emotions.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked curiously.

“Nothing…the cake is just so good…”

I looked down again and my fingers start to fidget around.

We continued eating and drinking in silence.

As we got out of the café, “Jiyong…I think we should just go home…I am kind of tired…”

“Baby girl…are you sure there was nothing wrong?”

I shake my head left and right.

We continued walking back to home.

I kept my mouth shut by biting my lips.

I turned to his side and saw him being all sad.

Like I literally ruined the perfect date for him.

He must have really looked forward to the date and now I cut him off.

“Jiyong….”

“hmm…”

“I am sorry. I did not mean to ruin our date.”

“Nah it’s alright. As long as you are fine, I will be happy.”

He knows that I am not fine at all.

I pulled him to sit on a bench nearby and said, “Jiyong, we need to talk…”

“What happened? Did I do something wrong baby girl?”

“It’s just that I need you to find someone you truly love...” when he cut me off and said,” But I really do love you….”

“I know but I don’t know if I could give you everything…I am girl who is a nobody and I feel like I am becoming a somebody. I need to stay where I am. Being a nerd. I don’t know if I can give you everything like a normal girl does. I don’t wear dress most of the time. I do homework and study a lot. I love to trip and fall as many times as I can. I do giggle nerd a lot. The important thing is that you are a somebody and you can love someone who is more deserving for you. I mean my future is bleak. I always told everyone I knew that I would never get married because it would just be totally difficult for me and my partner. There were times where I wanted to change my mind and have a family but just that it was too difficult to come true. Maybe a miracle.”

He stared at my face for quite a while.

He suddenly laughs and say, ”You think too much.”

“Baby girl, you are definitely my somebody. You are still my one and only nerd. I don’t need you to wear dresses for me. You can study me all you want and I will pick you up when you fall or when things get rough cause I am here for you.  I love that giggle of yours really I do. There is no one more deserving than you cause I love you. I always thought commitments are bull and it’s too much hard work but I want to have a family with you. You, me and our baby which we should work on soon….” He said while grabbing onto my hands.

“WHAT!?! But we are in school.” I cut him off and smack his thighs.

“Alright. But once we are out of school. You and me got a lot to do.”

 I blushed. Yes, I have read rated fanfics and I am not ready for that or maybe I am.

“Aww baby girl, why are you blushing? Already thinking how we would look like doing our thing?” He whispered into my ears.

“No! who would want to do it with you.” I shrugged him off.

“Oh well you better get stretching then…”

“OMGAWD. Maybe this is how he uses me and throws me away.”

I got up from my seat and shaking the thought away.

“Let’s go home.” I said wanting to go home.

He grabbed my hand and said, “Let’s watch a movie in my room.”

When we reached home, mom was out and Seungyoon was not at home too.

“Where did Seungyoon oppa go?” I asked

“Maybe he went out?”

“Oh alright.” I still looked around for him.

He pulled me into his room and switched on the television.

Putting in the DVD and playing it.

It was romance story~

More like overly romance with kisses everywhere.

I realised there was too many kissing scene in this story.

We were leaning on the head board.

 

Jiyong just watches the movie quietly putting his arm around my shoulders and leaning his head towards my shoulder in bed.

 “Jiyong…..can I have a kiss?”

“No….”

“Alright….bye…” I was about to get off the bed.

“I was just kidding…come here baby girl…” he whispered closer to my lips.

Already giving his signature smirk. He loves skinship while I am still trying to get used to it.

He started to gently crashed his lips onto mine as I gotten the hang of it. I pulled him closer. His hands started to move around my thighs. I even tried to kiss him harder and bite his lips. I did something even more and that was to bite his neck with love bites. Slowly biting and on his neck area. Giving light kisses on his fully marked neck. He brought my face back to his lips.

“Ba..by girl..Ah…h..do..n’t s..top…” he said in between the kisses we shared.

I realised it was getting too much.

I need to stop.

“Alrig..ht Ji…yong….no m..ore…” I said in between the kisses.

I tried to push him off when his head started to hover around my neck, nuzzling and giving light kisses. “Jiy..ong…ple..ase…don’t…”

“How about we work on our baby now?” He pushed me down on the bed to grab my hands and pinned them down above my head.

“NOOOOOOOOOO YAH JIYONG!” I tried to kick him when I heard a voice interrupting our ‘Playtime’.

It was Seungyoon at the door, standing there, looking at us doing almost it.

I stared in shocked as I could see his eyes getting moist trying to absorb what was happening.

“SEUNGYOON OPPA!”

He just walked away after I called him out.

I ran after him to see but he already gotten out of the house.

I sat on the couch and started to cry, “ I SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD HIM THE TRUTH….”

“Baby girl…I am sorry….” Jiyong spoke out where he stood right in front of me.

“Jiyong…I am sorry… I am going to find him now…” I wiped my tears and grabbed my coat.

“But baby girl…he will be back…you need to give him some time to think…”

“maybe you are right…but I can’t lose him Jiyong…”

“I know baby girl…but he needs to be left alone…for now…” Jiyong just sat beside me and hugged me tight.

I quietly thought, ‘Seungyoon, who knew this would happen?”

Thank you for reading :D and please comment :D Stay tuned for the next chapters :D