Dreams

Nobody & Somebody

Hey everybody :D thank chu for reading and please comment :D

I thought the episode of me getting mad at Jiyong would end at Seungyoon but he made a comeback with Woo Hyun. I love my Jiyong, a lot that I will never dare to cheat on him. My heart is only for him, only him. I don’t know how to make him understand. Should I say why can’t he understand me? Maybe I never had a boyfriend before so I don’t know what are the right things to do? You can’t blame me right? Being a nerd and all, this is all new to me.

After walking away from Jiyong, I walked around the school just to cool myself down. After a few moments alone, I had to go to class so I just rushed in with nothing in my hands. I just had to record using my phone and remember. I don’t want to talk to Jiyong for the time being. I might just pull his hair out and get physical. * Nerd has karate skills *

It was in the middle of class when I saw a Pikachu mascot running into our class. Everyone was shocked to see a Pikachu in class. I wondered why is there is a Pikachu in class?  He was whispering into the teacher’s ear. Who wears a suit in this freaking hot weather?

“Ahem…class…” Our teacher cleared his voice and spoke louder.

“We have a guest. He wants to do something for his girlfriend which happens to be in this class.” Our teacher spoke once again and chuckled.

No it can’t be Jiyong. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHAT ON EARTH!?!

I prayed that the Pikachu does not come near me. This would be damn embarrassing. I just closed my eyes when I felt the awkward air on me. I opened one eye and saw the Pikachu kneeling on one leg in front of me. I screamed like a dolphin and hid my face in my hands. I hit the Pikachu’s head and said, “YAHHHHHH GET UP!” I stood up and he passed me flowers and a box of chocolates.

He then offered a hug. Everyone went on cheering, “HUG HIM HUG HIM!” I rolled my eyes and hug him for the crowd. “Why are you doing this?” I whispered hoping he hears it.

“Alright Mr. Pikachu. Please take this outside. I need to continue with class. Go on you two.” Our teacher gave a fatherly smile to us. Pikachu pulled me out of class. Luckily it was my last class for the day.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into my dorm room.

I decided to pull his Pikachu ears and shook him vigorously, “YOU FREAKING PIKACHU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!” I pulled the Pikachu head off him and there he was. MR. ERT.

He was sweating profusely. He looks like he was going to faint in that suit.

He fell to the floor and leaned against the wall behind him. He was breathing abnormally. He must have been tired. Aigoo, this namja.

I quickly ped his suit and said, “Are you alright?” I took it off him and he just lay there, closing his eyes. I took a towel and wipe his face. I took a cup of sweet drink and made him drink it.  

He slowly sips on the drink and stared at me. “How can you be this careless? Did you even eat?”

I touched his forehead, he was doing alright. He must have not eaten and I could feel that he was tired.

“How did you even get this suit?” I asked him as he just sat there.

“I got it from a shop nearby….” He said as he looked at me getting more drinks from the fridge.

“Did you walk all the way here in this heat?” I asked and he gave a nod. OMGAWD WHY!?!

“You should have not done this. You did not eat right?” I said to him passing him more drinks.

“No, I have not eaten. I want to eat with you. Let’s go to a restaurant tonight.” He said smiling.

“Well, you should have eaten! And no I need to finish my project.” He pouted so hard when I told him that. I sat on my bed and just sighed. What did I get myself into? Being an independent girl, this is difficult for me to comprehend.

He stood up and sat beside me on the bed. He hugged me from the side and leaned his head on my shoulder. “Alright then we will eat here baby girl. I will just call for delivery.”

“Alright” I said playing with my fingers. “Why are you not calling me Jiyong? Jiyongie?” He asked as he hugged me tighter. I turned to face him and said, “Jiyong, are you happy now?” He smiled and kissed me on my lips, “Yes! And I am sorry for not trusting you.” He pouted.

“Alright Jiyong, I forgive you…but promise me you will eat on time and don’t think too much?” He nodded his head as he heard what I had to say.

“I guess I will continue after dinner….” I said smiling, stretching my arms high up.

Jiyong called for food delivery and I waited, sitting on the bed.

“Baby girl, it will come in an hour. For the meantime, we can…….” He winked and raises his eye brows.

“Get away you ert!” I said he approached me, taking off his shirt.

I was force to lie on the bed as he hovered right above me. “I want to kiss you…”He whispered in my right ear as I giggled when his breathe hit my skin. I pushed his shoulders and he said, “My last kiss was in the morning when I was asleep….” HE KNEW IT.

“I need my daily dose of kisses.” He pouted hard and I pull his head towards mine, making his lips crashed with mine. It was soft yet inviting. “Hmm…..i love you….baby girl” He said in between the kisses he gave me. He moved straight from the lips to my neck and savoured every part of my skin. I could not help but breathe irregularly with the constant escaping my lips.

I brought his head up to face me as he gave me a shy smile. “I love you too Jiyongie….” I quickly kissed his nose. He smiled ever more cutely as he winked and continued to kiss me in every way possible.  After the round of kisses, my lips felt so numb. He brought in the food and set the table for us to eat. He sat beside me and said, “AHHHHH!!!” He fed me with chicken.

“Jiyong open your mouth.” I said as I fed him some chicken too. He just smiled and said, “Thank you baby girl…” Imagine everyday eating with him for the rest of your life. My heart flutters even more thinking about it. When he made me snap out of my trance, “Baby girl, were you dreaming about me?” He knew it, he was too smart. I nodded. “Is it because of the kisses?” He winked.

 “BWOOOOOO!” I pushed his shoulder as he continued to chuckled. “No, I was just thinking like hmm you know hmm……like one day…we might stay together….and eat like this….” I almost chocked saying what I had to say.

“Ohhhh baby girl and like we would have our own house and hmmm lots of alone time….” I coughed again. “Don’t worry, I have those dreams of you too.” He said smiling ever so widely. Will it ever happen?