Identity of my stolen heart

Nobody & Somebody

 

Hey everyone :) thank you for the comments :) please continue to comment and hope you enjoy the next chapter :) Thank you :)

Flashback ~

Jiyong POV~

“Jiyong, I hate you” She started to run away. I wanted to chase after her but she was too quick. I am sorry, nerd.

~ End of flashback ~

Those were the four last words I heard from her.

“Jiyong, I hate you”

“Jiyong, I hate you”

It kept on repeating in my mind. When have I ever been guilty over these petty things?

I could never find her around in school.

It has been three days since I saw her.

I miss that nerd of mine, that pabo.  

Where did she run to? Who do I bully now?

I don’t even have the heart to bully anyone anymore.

What am I saying? I am kwon don’t care Jiyong. I do what I want to do, anything notorious is written in my name.  

I was looking into my locker and getting myself ready for class. * Spray cologne *

I placed my head into the locker and sighed hard.

I got out and slammed the locker door.

Everyone stared at me.

Yes, I am G-dragon. I don’t give any two s about relationships and my friends, do I even have them.

I will always be somebody that people want to get to know.

People use me, I use them. It’s a beautiful cycle.  

I heard whispers from people around me as I walked to my class.

“That nerd girl that laid hands on our Jiyong is such a . No wonder she skipped school.”

“Stupid girl, she could have run for her life after being able to be that close to the most handsome guy on the planet.”

“She is such a nobody, why are we talking about her anyway.”

Yes, that nerd girl was a nobody.

A nobody that was the only person on earth that I could trust.

She ain’t that typical girl where you flirt and just goes along with it.

She is a girl that can’t even hurt a fly.

She can’t even say ‘No’ to people properly if people asked for help.

Other than the skinship, She is a total goodie nerd. I really miss that nerd.

I NEED TO FIND HER. THAT’S FINAL.

“YAH! Stop talking bad about her!” I retorted back as I pointed to a group of girls talking about my nerd friend.

“Mianhae oppa!” they bowed and walked off.

I need to find that girl. Where could a good girl like her be at? One thing popped in my mind, HOME.

I quickly took out my phone and called manager hyung, “Manager Hyung, I need you to find this girl’s address please…”

 

 

 

You POV~

“Stupid Jiyong”

“Stupid Jiyong”

“Stupid Jiyong”

Yes, I was writing this same statement repeatedly on a piece of paper and started to tear the innocent paper into pieces. It was a fact that he was stupid for putting me into such a situation. So what if he needed a real friend, if I was actually one, he would not make me be a laughing stock at school.

I was a nobody but now I have so many haters lingering on my SNS and other social media. Yes, now people know that I have social media. I can’t take it. I need to be a nobody again. It needs to die down. I need to go to school. I mean I don’t have the looks, I only have the brains. If I don’t go to school, I am done for.

“Idiot Jiyong”

“Dear Jiyong, I hope you….get soaked in tomato sauce and never smell that good anymore.” With the anger in me, I crushed the paper into a paper ball and threw into the dustbin.  I hate this. Someone be my saviour.

Should I go to school tomorrow?

When I heard a few voices downstairs, I pressed my ear against the door from the inside of my room.

“Yes, I am her friend, Madam ______”

Someone is talking to my mom, why does it sound like…NO IT CAN’T BE. ANNIYO!!!!  

“Knock! Knock!”

I ran and crashed onto my bed.

I covered myself with a blanket and pretended to sleep.

*SNORE SNORE* Remember, I am a full-time nerd.

“Darling, Jiyong is here to see you.” I took off a part of the cover off my face, only revealing my eyes.

My mom and Jiyong stood at the door smiling at me.

“I will leave both of you here.” My mom winked at me and ran downstairs, closing the door behind her.

NO MOM, DON’T LEAVE ME HERE. BRING ME A BAT OR SOMETHING.

But instead, “Hi Jiyong….HA HA HA….”

He walked towards my bed and lay next to me in my very own bed.

I got up and tried to walk out of the bed but he pulled me by the waist causing me to crash back into bed in his freaking toned arms. He has not said a word yet.

NO GIRL, COME ON, GET OUT OF BED. But my body was not responding.

DID I NOT PUT FOOD INTO MY MOUTH THIS MORNING? Mental Breakdown~

He rolled us over, making me be at the bottom.

WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO EVEN DO THIS TO ME? No Jiyong, Please don’t make it hard for me.

“Baby….” He pouted. I could feel his breathing getting sharper. The pout was my weakness.

You should have not done that my friend.  

All of a sudden, he decided to crash his face into the crook of my neck.

ME ON THE OTHER HAND WENT LIKE, “STUPID JIYONG! STUPID JIYONG!” in my mind.

“Jiyong? It’s getting uncomfortable.” I could feel him sniffing my hair too.

I tried to push him off me when he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist.

NO JIYONG….GAME OVER….SELF DESTRUCT IN NONE SECONDS.

I can’t. He looked so at peace. His breathing became even. Did he sleep?

I give up. This guy is just impossible. I whispered, “I better not regret this.” *Cover my mouth*

My hand was betraying me when I started to pat on his head.

He was really asleep and heavy.

My eye lids were betraying me, sending me to my dreamland.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV~

“My baby…I am a nerd, a nobody, stop getting involved with me. I can’t be there for you. You need to stop coming to me for help even though I can’t refuse you. Baby, why can’t my eyes stop looking at you? Baby, when you pat my head, my heart flutters. I hate every time when my heart races for you…’

AIGOO! She wrote all this on old letters. She looked like she wasted paper however she has recycled bins at home. Such a cute nerd.

I looked through all the different papers placed on her desk; all of them were about a certain ‘baby’.

Is this all about me?

She is still sleeping on the bed. *Clueless about me roaming in her room*

I smiled happily as my heart raced faster. I touch my chest and just went to cloud nine.

“Jiyong and _______! Come down now.” ______’s omma was calling for us.

“Baby, you need to wake up now, omma is calling for us.” Her eye lids were slightly opened when I decided to kiss her right eye. “Jiyonggggg…..” Her checks started to blush.

She is doing her rare aegyo again.

 

 

 

 

 

You POV~  

He kissed my right eye.

By accident, I did my rare aegyo. My body and mind is reacting in ways i can't imagine. I shall ignore him.

“Let’s go baby.” I heard him say.

I walked out of bed, ignoring that he was ever there.

I went downstairs shocked to see my childhood oppa, “Seungyoon oppa! What are you doing here?”

He was two years older than me. When I was a little nerd girl, he would come to rescue me when I got bullied or hurt. He would pat my head and give me sweets to cheer me up. He was my childhood crush.

“Seungyoon Oppa! You came back. Are you doing well?” I asked him as he smiled at me.

“Oppa has been doing well. You grew up well my baby girl.” He continued to pat my head.

Everything was ignored, it felt like the world was revolving with only both of us.

“Ahem!” Someone coughed in the side, IT WAS LIKE AN ADVERTISEMENT IN A MOVIE.

AN ANTI- INDEED~

“Hello there, my name is Seungyoon. You are?” Seungyoon oppa stretched out his hand. Jiyong ignored his hand and shrugged.

“Hi. My name is Jiyong. I am her boyfriend.” He pointed at me and smiled at Seungyoon.

“WHAT BOYFRIEND! NO SEUNGYOON OPPA! HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!” I tried to clarify but Jiyong was making it worse by giving me a back hug.

“You really grew up fast my baby girl.” Seungyoon gave a smile but somehow it looked like he got hurt. NO, THE GUY IN MY OLD LETTERS IS FINALLY HERE.