Madness

Nobody & Somebody

Thank Chu for reading everyone ^^ Please comment. I will do my best to post soon.

Jiyong POV~

“I love you….” Someone whispered into my ear. I knew the voice too well to not know who it was.

“I love you…..” Her breathe continued to hit on the skin of my already sensitive neck.

I was trying so hard to hold back to prevent myself from kissing her and going further to kiss every part of her. SHE IS ALL MINE.

Apparently, we played a simple game of scissor, paper, stone and she won. 

She told me, “Since I won, my wish is for you to stop kissing me until the project is officially done.”

I am dying with the lack of skinship I had in these few days.

Finally D-day has arrived and after 5 pm, I can make her mine again without hesitation. * Smirk *

But she has been working hard on her project diligently.

I think it was for the good of her.

But on the hand, I was dying. DYING. D-Y-I-N-G!

She also stopped meeting that Woo Hyun guy.

But I still am not that sure. I get suspicious.

Sometimes she asks me not to follow where she goes, so I stayed in our dorm room.

She needs her personal space I guess.

I am just afraid my bad side would appear again and I would lose her.

 

You POV~

I knew Jiyong lied to me about staying for a day.

He was here all along until today, the D-day of my project submission and he is still here.

Every day, I go back to my dorm room and he would be there.

On the night when we were eating chicken, he lost a game of scissors paper stone and I told him to stop kissing me, because if he keeps kissing me, I will never get my project done.

His make outs are not like 1 minute, it’s like for hours and I might die of suffocation one day.

I like it very much but I need to concentrate on my project. THE REASON WHY I AM HERE!

Aigoo Jiyong, I am so afraid of what you are going to do to me tonight since today is the last day.

When I told him not to follow me, I would meet Woo Hyun to help me with my project.

SHHH don’t tell Jiyong, if not I will be killed. It’s a secret I need to keep from MR. ERT.

Keep it a secret for me, kays? ^^

 

Time for the Project Showcase

I was in the school hall with all the other science students.

Everyone displayed their science projects with pride since it was our hard work and efforts that paid off in the end.

I was standing in front of my project, waiting for the judges to take a look at my project.

I did a project on ‘Plants with emotions.”

It showed how plants react with happy music and sad music.

The plant with the happy music was growing really well and the plant with the sad music was dying.

I wanted to do something really complex but I had to entertain Jiyong most of the time so I just went ahead with a simple but good project.

Both music tracks were from BIG BANG, Both Loser and we like to Party. 

I was inspired by my Jiyongie to do the project since he loves music.

Jiyong said he had to go somewhere in the morning and be back soon after he was done.

The judges were now judging and I had to explain all of it.

The judges smiled at me and placed my grade on the paper placed on the table.

I took the paper and saw, “A!!!!!!!!!!!” Yes, I got an A.  Another ‘A’ for my collection.

I was so happy that I had to just share my joy to someone. * Sharing is caring *

Woo Hyun came along and asked, “Someone is really happy….”

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for helping me with the project.” I hugged him tight.

He hugged me back and pats on my head, “No problem!!!!! Thank you for all the times spent!”

He suddenly gave a kiss on my head and I froze, “HA HA HA! Oppa, you are too cute!”

I released him and pinched his cheeks when I heard, “AHEM!” I turned to my right and saw Jiyong staring at me angrily. D-DAY AND MY ANGRY BOYFRIEND IS HERE.

I am going to get slaughter. * IMITATE TOP’s SLAUGHTER *

His nostrils were flaring and I said to Woo Hyun, “Oppa, this is my boyfriend, Jiyong…”

“Oh hello Jiyong shi!” Woo Hyun tried to shake hands with him but Jiyong just ignored, dragging me along with him. “Woo Hyun talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as Jiyong continued to drag me somewhere.

He was dragging me into our dorm room again and quite harshly I must say.

I knew he was going to scold me again or like overreact. THE QUEEN OF OVERREACTING IS MY JIYONGIE.

“So yes, are you going not trust me again? Huh Mr. ert???” I poked his chest and rolled my eyes. He grabbed that finger and twisting it. “OUCH!” I screamed, get out of his hold.

“Why did you let him hug you? Why did you let him kiss you on your head and why was he the first to know that you got an A? Nerd Explain to me because from what I seeing I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT THE BOYFRIEND!” He started to shout.

 “Jiyong, it was because he was there first. I was happy so I hugged him. I did not let him kiss me but he did it himself, bro you okies?” I started to touch his forehead to cool him down.

I was trying to joke around so he could laugh or smile but not an ounce of that positivity was found and I knew that scary Jiyong was back. The one I feared.

“YOU DON’T BRO ME, you punk!” He shouted again as he pulled me into his toned arms harshly and slid his hand into my shirt to squeeze my peak. “Ouch Jiyong! STOP IT!” I shouted and tried to push him off but…

He carried me and tossed me on the single bed. I tried to jump off but he was too fast that he grabbed hold onto me.

I tried to kick him as hard as I could so I would be release from his clutches but he pinned both my hands on the bed. He hovered right above me.

I could feel my whole body screaming for him however I had that, ‘it’s not right’ feeling.

His lips got closer to my right ear and I could feel something wet. He was my ear. I don’t know but it made me heighten my arousal for him. He started blow some wind as he gripped on my hands got harder that it hurts.

“So all along with that personal space I gave you, you spent it with that guy huh !?! and you are talking about trust. I trusted you to not go to him and what did you do???” He suddenly gave me a slap on my face. “You dirty , I told you were mine.”

Yes I was guilty all of a sudden but after what he did to me. I don’t know how to feel anymore.

“Jiyong…..I am sorry but I need to finish my project and u ain’t a nerd….” My cheek were burning and my tears were about to spill.

I sighed and holding it in. I said, “You have been such a distraction….that I was no..t able to do what I plan…ned to do but you were my inspirati…on for my project, please I knew If you found out I was with….. Woo Hyun, you won’t let me. I need a frie…nd who has this.” I pointed at his head where his brain was. I was stammering as I spoke those words of truth. I was afraid of him.

He looked at me with such disbelief. “So you are going to just insult me by saying he is smarter than me!”  He was fuming, I SHOULD HAVE NOT SAID THAT.

“Jiyong….I am really sorry…please…don’t be mad at me…” I begged and pouted. I was on the verge of crying and he was nowhere near to healing me.

I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. He was going to hurt me again. I hate that side of him. I wished I could run away now. Just run to somewhere and figure things out.

But I love him. The problem was that I love him too much.

My wrists were turning blue as he gripped onto them harder. He was still angry and breathes in and out before saying, “Why am I so crazy about you? Why do I love you so much to lose you?”

I can’t take it. I am asking myself the same questions. Why you too? Why you Jiyong?

“I AM GONNA PUNCH THE CRAP OUT OF THAT NERD!” He got up and was about to turn the door knob when I hugged him from behind.

“Jiyong…Please calm down….Please Jiyong….Why are you taking this so seriously…” I found myself kissing his right shoulder and moving onto the back of his soft skin neck.

I kissed it with love and with so much tender.

He was still not moving and ignoring what I had to say.

It was so difficult to convince him so I let go of him and ran for the door knob.

I ran to god know where.

I just wanted to get out of that situation.

I just wanted to run away and get rid of that pain in my heart.

I can’t convince him and I got afraid thinking of what happened last time.

What if he me again instead of making love to me?

I ran and found myself in spot in a room.

When the door knob turned, my heart sank. Did he really find me? PRAYING TO GOD.

“What are you doing here?” It was Woo Hyun. I was perspiring and he noticed that I was panting. He stepped in locking the door behind him. I think he saw me running and had to ask why.

“Are you alright? Why do you look so afraid?” He grabbed my hands with both hands and asked me softly.

“Woo Hyun….. I need your help I need to get away from here for a while. Do u know where I could just stay for one night?” I asked him still shivering in fear and tears were still left on my cheeks.

“Sure but why are you panicking?” He asked me lovingly.

 

“It’s Jiyong. When he is angry, he does things to me that I feared. I just need one night for him to cool down. Please Woo Hyun…” I begged Woo Hyun to save me once again.

“Alright, Don’t worry I will get you there safely.” He tucked a few strand of my hair behind my ear and smiled.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the door. *Bang Bang*  

“ARE YOU ING IN THERE!?! GET OUT NOW!” IT WAS JIYONG. HE WAS DEAD MAD.

Thinking of just running away from him scares me till my spine shivers but I love him, god why him.

Woo Hyun quickly signalled for me to climb through the window.

Luckily, we were in level 1 and it was easy to escape.

Woo Hyun and I ran to the nearest bus stop and just in time the bus came, “Come let’s get in.” Woo Hyun grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bus.

 I sat on the inner seat and look out the window, when I saw Jiyong staring at me across the street at me.

His eyes stared at me with so much sadness and betrayal. I could not bear the feelings at all. It hurts too much. I desperately wanna get rid of that feeling of guilt in my heart.

 

 

Jiyong POV~

I was banging on the door when I heard the window from inside clicked open.

I knew she escaped from the back through the window.

Quickly, I rushed to the entrance of the school and was about to cross the road when I saw her in the bus, staring at me with sad eyes.

When I was running, my mind was blank.

I feel myself getting short of breath, I felt like my world was crashing down if I lose her.

The worse feeling came when I saw her with that guy that caused this.

Why baby girl? Why did you get caught in his trap? Get out of there now.

 

You POV~

He was there, he kept staring and mouthing, “Baby girl, get out of there.” I figured out what he was saying. Being with him, I learnt a lot about him, the good and the bad.

Woo Hyun interrupted and pulled my head into his chest, “Don’t listen to him. You are going to get hurt if you run to him now.” He whispered into my ear and pats my head softly.

I knew they were having a staring battle by now. I was not looking, but I could sense.

The bus moved off and all I could do was just break down softly.

“W..oo Hyun, than…k you.” *Sniff Sniff* That’s all I could say as I leaned against the window of the bus.

Soon I fell asleep and too exhausted with too much feelings going on.

Soon later, “Wake up…” I could feel someone pinching my nose.

I opened my eyes to see Woo Hyun pinching my nose and smiling at me, “Come on let’s get down at the next stop.”

And we did. He showed me an apartment block.

He brought me to his house and when I got in, I saw no one.

“Woo Hyun? Where is your omma and appa?” I asked him looking around his small yet so neat house. All I could see was pictures of him and an old lady. Maybe his ahjumma.

“I think you will be the first person to know that I lost my omma and appa in an accident and that old lady is my granny. She was the owner of this house until she passed on. But omma, appa and granny left me, this house and money to survive on. I always told my friends that omma made me this or that but to be honest, it was all me. I just did not want anyone to know that I was alone and sad.”

I had nothing to say, I was so speechless that I gave him the tightest hug I could give.

I faced him and grabbed his face with both hands gently, “Woo Hyun, don’t worry you have me, I will be your family too.” He was readily able to tell me what I thought was hard to say it on my own. He was broken yet he was hiding it all in. I guess I might get to know him much better after this. Jiyong has to wait then. But i will be back soon ^^