Confused

Nobody & Somebody

You POV~

Seungyoon oppa was my only friend when I was a little girl. He would rescue me in the most little situation.

Even when we first met, it was interesting.

I was squatting on the grass, holding onto a thin long branch to get my ball that was floating in the pond. He came and said, “Hello, do you need help?” He smiled and grabbed the branch from me and he managed to pull the ball back into his hands. Before he passed the ball to me and he said, “I will only give you the ball if you tell me your name.”

“Annyeong Haseyo, my name is _______.”

“Pretty name you got there.” Seungyoon replied smiling.

“My name is Seungyoon. My mom knows your mom, they are chatting over there.” Seungyoon grabbed my hand pulling me towards our ommas.

It turned out to be that his mother and my mother knew each other very well. We got even closer ever since that day.  

As we grew up together, we went to the same school. He would always come to me for help. Once he wanted to confess to this really pretty girl in his class. YES, even though I was a nerd with no experience with love, I have read a lot of book containing about certain advices we should know. To be honest, I wanted to refuse but I can’t because I love him. He was my first crush and will always be my crush. Maybe it’s just infactuation. But when he pats my head, I felt my heart flutters. When I got bullied, he would be my saviour.

Then he had to move because his family had to go overseas. His father got transferred to the states.

On the last day together, I wrote two letters. One letter contained a true confession of my love to him and another with just saying a proper goodbye.

“Seungyoon Oppa! Choose one!” I showed him two small letter envelopes for him to choose.

“Alright baby girl. This one” He grabbed one and put into his backpack.

“I shall read it in the plane in case I start crying here.” He said smiling bitterly.

“Seungyoon Oppa, call me, text me, snap chat, twitter, facebook, don’t forget me oppa.” I said as my smiling started to form a frown. I turned around and said, “Oppa, you need to go now. Bye oppa.” I started to run away from him. I could not hold back my tears anymore.

I ended up hugging my mom and said, “Mom, will he come back?”

My mom just pat on my head and comforted me.

When I reach home, I opened the remaining letter that was left behind. I knew I was not given a chance to express my love. I was holding onto the ‘true confession of my love’ letter. I felt sad; in fact sad is not enough. Depressed is such a strong word to use but it’s in between sad and depress. Ever since that day, I kept that letter on my desk, in hope that he would be back one day. I began to lose it after one month of his departure. I was getting bullied more often in school and I had no one to talk to regarding my problems. Being a nobody became more of a clear line to me. There was no change till now. I will always be that nobody and nerd.

And Mr. ert came into the picture and Seungyoon Oppa is back. It’s time to give Seungyoon oppa my letter and maybe he might accept me? But it’s worth the try but now Mr. ert is making my chances slimmer by the second. Who let him into the house anyway? MOM!!!

 

 

 

Jiyong POV~

Why is this guy here? I thought she had no friends? I am suspicious. Why is she acting really nice to him? Here I am in her house, sitting on her couch, thinking how a nerd like her could have a friend that is handsome. Wait No, he is slightly less handsome than me.

Now, I see her talking to him in the kitchen. She keeps smiling at him and now they are trying to make the oven work. Seriously, how difficult can it be to operate an oven? He touches her hand and she is flinched. If this nerd has a crush on him, I must prevent her from confessing because she might get hurt. I can’t see my friend get hurt by a guy like him.

Is he planning to stay here? Why is there a big luggage here? No way.

“Jiyong, help us” The nerd came out of the kitchen to call me.

“Alright, coming” I came in like wrecking ball song ~ came into my head.

I knew the problem straight away. They forget to plug in. ARE THEY BLIND?

“You guys forgot to plug in.” I said to them.

“Oh.” Both of them said at the same time.

They stared at each other and smiled. I felt like a calefare or another word, Extra.

No, she cannot be in love this guy. Everyone else except him. I don’t like this guy one bit.

 

When we ate dinner, it was awkward.

______, Seungyoon, nerd’s Omma and me just ate in silence.

Nerd’s omma tried to make it less awkward by clearing and said, “Both of you are welcome to stay in this house anytime.”

“Thank you omma. I will stay here for a few days before I move in to my new stay.” Seungyoon said to nerd’s omma.

“Alright Seungyoon, you can catch up with the things you missed with ______” Nerd’s omma seems excited.

It was already quite late so I said, “Omma since it’s quite late, I shall just stay here for the night.”

“Sure Jiyong. Just make yourself comfortable.” Nerd’s omma smiled at me.

She picked all the plates up and went into the kitchen. Nerd was helping her mom as well as Seungyoon. I ended up going to help them also but it was so awkward so I decided to stay at the couch. They were still talking to each other. I kept staring at them. They need to be stopped. I will be that angel of separation if there was such a thing. I thought of a plan.

As it was bed time, Nerd’s omma showed me a guest room.

Seungyoon’s room is opposite mine and Nerd’s was at the end.

When everyone was in their room, I sneaked out of mine and walked to the front of nerd’s door.

I turned the knob and stepped inside whispering, “Nerd? WHERE ARE YOU?”

She was not in her room.

I stepped further in and looked into her bathroom when I heard someone got into the room.

I peeked a little into the room and saw her stretching herself.

The problem was where did she go in that short night dress of hers?

When she stretched her arms further, I could see her toned thighs.

For a nerd, it was pretty amazingly y. The nerd at home is not a nerd at all. Without her glasses, those nerdy clothes and she let her hair down, she looks pretty.

I sneezed and she called out, “Jiyong? Are you in my bathroom?”

She walked in and saw me being a stalker.

“Sorry nerd. I wanted toothpaste.”

She passed me some and said, “Go now. Before anyone sees you.”

“Nerd, where did you go just now?”

“I went to Seungyoon’s room to say goodnight.”

I was fuming anger hearing that sentence. No, she can’t be with him.

“No Nerd, you should never go into that room in that short night dress of yours and I think you have a crush on him. Nerd, don’t, you are making a mistake.” I said to her in my full concern face.

“Making a mistake?” She said as she started to look down.

“In loving him” I said trying to convince her.

She blushed and said, “How did you know?”

Why did my heart just sink into the sea waiting for it to be swallowed by the ocean?

Somehow, I was angry, “No nerd, don’t go to him. He ain’t a good guy for you. Trust me, he is going to leave you again. You are going to get hurt again.”

She looked down and I can see her tears falling off onto her cheeks.

No, I did not mean to make her cry.

I can’t see her cry. Nerd, don’t cry, I can’t take it.

“Nerd….I am sorry.” I hugged her tight and said, “Just not him.”

 

 

 

You POV~

Why is Mr. ert so confusing to me?

First, he asked me where I went. And then he talked about my night dress. It’s not that short to be honest, it’s at my knee.

And he tells me I can’t go to seungyoon’s room and then he tells me it’s wrong to love Seungyoon oppa and becomes angry and after all that, he comforts me.

I am beyond confused.

“Jiyong….I am fine.” I pushed his chest a little. I can’t take skinship well.

He backed off a little to continue staring at me.

I just cried but he is here.

It’s embarrassing for me to even cry but I could not handle my feelings.

“Nerd, come on, I am sorry, really truly sorry.” He said trying to level his eyes with me.

“Jiyong….please go.” I wanted him to leave me alone but no, he had to carry me to bed.

He placed me softly on the bed and lay next to me.

“Come on, tell me everything Nerd.” I just turned my head towards his and said, “No Jiyong, It’s alright. I can handle it by myself.”

“Don’t keep it to yourself Nerd. You need to trust me. I will listen to everything. I promise.”

No one has said that to me for a long time. Seungyoon oppa would normally ask me that.

“And if I don’t tell you.” I said trying to convince him to leave the topic.

“Are you rebelling against me Nerd?” He said with a pout.

I pouted, “No!” He suddenly kissed me on my lips.

“Don’t pout like that you Nerd.” He said still staring at my lips.”

“YAH! I told you not to kiss me anymore.” He kissed me because I pouted but he keeps pouting too. This crazy friend needs to stop.

“But I can’t stop. Plus I am your boyfriend now.” He said confidently.

“What!?! Who said?” I said in shocked.

“Remember when we first met Seungyoon oppa downstairs.”

“NOOOOOOOOO! JIYONG YAH I HATE YOU FOR THAT!” I started to shout and hit his shoulders.

“Why? So you can confess to your lover boy? I am much better than him.” He said sadly.

You got to be serious Jiyong? No, Jiyong. I can’t.

“Jiyong…..please don’t try to be my saviour.” I said right in his face.

Jiyong kept quiet after I said that to him~

I looked up to the ceiling and played with my fingers. *Awkward*

I was starting to get worried so I turned my head to his. When I realised he was staring at me all this time. His lips started to come closer to mine. He brushed his lips onto mine. The weird thing was that I did not flinch but my heart flutters. His lips knew tricks while mine were just innocent.

“Nerd, I mean, baby….” Somehow his voice seems a little hoarse and his arms were slowly pulling me into a tight hug causing our nose to collide, he nuzzled my neck and gave it a peck. A sound of sensual came out of my mouth. He pulled out, looking at my face. I was blushing really hard. His smile started to change to a smirk. It was somehow kind of y? No, my head need to stay in the game. I need to push him off before he does anything more. Wait, how did his hand ended up at my thighs? How did he even put his hand in my dress?

“No Jiyong…..Please don’t…..” My breathing started to get heavier.

He squeezed my thighs and said, “No, don’t stop me now. I won’t and I can’t, once I have started.”

His lips crashed and massage my lips with his. Pushing his lips in and pulling out slowly. I was getting breathless and more sensual sounds came out of my mouth. It was embarrassing but I could not stop, his deeds were just too difficult to push away. He continued to kiss me and I just went along when I heard my mom from outside, “_______, do you want any night snacks?”

I pushed him hard and said, “Om…ma! It’s alr…ight, than…k you!” I was still breathless as he was kissing my neck area even more.

He gave me a smirk as I was catching my breath and he pulled me into his arms and said, “See Nerd, how you react to me?”

No, I can’t fall for him. He ain’t my type. No, Jiyong you can’t do this to me.

I will love Seungyoon Oppa and Seungyoon Oppa alone.

“Want to do some more, baby?” He said as he rolled us over, making me at the bottom.

“No, we almost got caught. If omma comes in, you are going to be sent to an island far away, so no more. “

He smiled and stared at me even more. He looked like he wanted to make out some more. Wait, my first kiss was gone now it’s going further, what if, NO! No more. I can’t lose it.

“Jiyong, please go please.” I begged.

“Not until you call me oppa, Jiyongie oppa to be exact.”

“Jiyongie oppa, please go now before we get caught and stop this skinship, you know I hate it.”

“Baby you sure? You want me to help remind you how it went?” He raised his eye brow and smiled.

“AHHH Jiyong AHHH Jiyong…” Jiyong tried to imitate me.

“I really hate you Jiyong, get out now before i nerd kill you.” I pushed his shoulders hard.

“Oh I am so scare baby. No, what if you go to his room later?” He was crazy.

He hugged me tight in bed and gave a kiss on my cheek, “Goodnight baby!”

“Whatever, Goodnight.” I just closed my eyes thinking it was nightmare. I wanted Seungyoon oppa doing this to me.

On the other side, Seungyoon put his ear against the wall and said, “No it can’t be. Baby girl don’t lose that innocence of yours.” He heard everything.

 

Hello Everyone, thank you for reading :) i really (x100) appreciate it. Please comment and continue to stay tuned for the next chapters. Hope you enjoy reading them. Thank you everyone :)