A day with seungyoon oppa

Nobody & Somebody

You POV~

Date with Seungyoon oppa kind of day

Seungyoon told me we were going to the beach today.

I went through my checklist.

  • Outfit for the day: A pair of Jean and a unicorn shirt
  • Put on my glasses and tied my hair
  • Bring along pepper spray just in case
  • Bring map in case we are lost
  • Bring sunscreen when it’s too hot
  • Bring umbrella with me cause it might rain today, I saw on the news yesterday
  • Extra shoes in case I stepped in the mud by accident.......

The list continues until Jiyong said, “Are you planning to bring the whole house with you for a date?”

He was sitting on my bed listening to me chant on what I should bring along with me.

We were still in my room.

 

* Flashback Starts*

My mom came into the room again just a while ago.

She must have wondered how come I was taking so long to get ready and get down for breakfast.

She saw Jiyong sitting on the bed while I was in the bathroom.

I needed to pee so badly.

I could hear her talking with Jiyong when a particular sentence made me feel lonely, “Jiyong ah, maybe you can help her overcome with her loneliness. Take care of her for me.”

My mom was really worried for me. She wants to help but she does not know how to.

Now she asked Jiyong to help me.

I thought she would be like, “Jiyong! What are you doing in her room?!?” but instead she sounded really calm.

She left and I went out to see Jiyong smiling at me with breakfast.

We ate until crumbs were the only food leftover.

*Flashback ended*

 

“Why not you just cover yourself in bubble wrap?” Jiyong laughed while he said it in my face.

“Can I kill you Jiyong?” I blurt out without knowing.

He started to say thing like normal human would not bring what I would bring.

I used to be a rather civilised person. But I realised ever since I met Jiyong, I have been cursing out a lot of negativity. I used to be such a peaceful person until this ball of mess came into my life. I need him to realise I am not the person he would spend his entire life with. He might just regret in the end. He should stick to his numerous girlfriends and have fun with life. I am afraid we might just end up hurting each other; I can hurt myself but not him. Just not him.

Not trying to say that I can hurt Seungyoon but just that Seungyoon is different. I know Seungyoon since our childhood, no matter what happens. He is always positive and he knows how to handle such situations. I have never seen him go out of control yet.

But for Jiyong, he seems abit more hmm uncertain. His mood changes really quick and sometimes it scares me. What I am trying to say is just that, certain approaches might come with different outcomes which I can imagine.

 

“Baby girl, are you listening to me?” Jiyong said as he stared at my thinking face.

“Yes Yes…Now leave me alone.” I said trying to get him out of the way as I grabbed my stuff that I need.

He started to pout again, somehow hurt.

! I did the wrong thing again.

But wait I don’t know. I am confused.

 

“Jiyong, come let’s go down.” He nodded and followed me down too.

“Seungyoon oppa! I got all my stuff. Let’s go.”

“Alright baby girl. Let’s go!”

 

When Jiyong voiced out all of a sudden, “Take care of her for me.”

“Yes I will Jiyong-shi, don’t worry. I know her very well.”

Their stares were quite intense and I was afraid they might hit each other.

He grabbed my hand and started walking into the direction of the bus stop.

 

It felt nice to be walking hand in hand with my seungyoonie oppa.

It reminded of me when we were young and he used to do it a lot.

That time, I would just try to resist it because I don’t like skinship.

“Seungyoon oppa, your hands feel the same.” I looked at his hand and caressed using my thumb.

“Really!?! Baby girl. I remember that I used to hold your hand a lot but you hated it.”

We basically have the same thinking.

 

 

We took the bus and I was getting really sleepy.

After a while, I opened my eyes to realise that I was leaning my head on Seungyoon’s oppa shoulder.

And now he was asleep too, leaning on his head on mine. I can’t help but smile. *NERD SMILE*

*Giggle Giggle*

I took out my phone slowly and capture the moments.

His mouth was slightly opened HAHA.

I snapped a lot of pictures.

 

We were soon approaching the bus stop.

 

“Seungyoon oppa, Wake up.” I poked his cheeks.

His eyes opened slowly and he faced me to give me a boyish smile.

OH MY HEART!

 

 

“Baby girl, did you sleep well?”

I nodded and said, “Oppa! Let’s get down. We are here.”

He grabbed my bag and we started to get off.

 

It was a sunny day with a few beach goers wearing their swimming suits and bikini.

I managed to buy a pair of bikini in case I was ready to wear one.

I mean I am a nerd. Nerd don’t wear bikini but I can give it a try.

“Let’s get change baby girl.” So we did.

 

To be honest, I am more nervous wearing a bikini that doing an exam.

Exams are easy but wearing a bikini is pressuring.

What if he does not like what he saw?

I am afraid that he might just laugh at me.

 

I will no longer hide. I shall see a new day with my bikini on.

As I stepped out of the changing room, I started to find Seungyoon.

There he was in his blue swimming trunks, he was so good-looking.

My heart started to race once again.

 

 

I walked to him and said, “Seungyoon oppa, let’s go find a spot to sit.”

He looked at me rather surprised and said, “Baby girl, you look really beautiful.”

I started to blush and said, “You look good too.” He smiled and grabbed my hand.

We found a spot and sat on a mat.

 

We talked about lots of things from how he first got locked in the boys shower room to how to I used to teach him how to catch girls through a book.

We laughed and laughed.

“Baby girl, you grew up really well. The first thing I thought when you ran away from me was how much I was going to miss you and I did miss you a lot.”

“I missed you a lot too, oppa.” His eyes were a little moist.

 

He was smiling right in my soul and his eyes slowly landed on my lips.

I could feel his breathing getting heavier by the second when he slowly approached my lips.

It was about to crash when a girl came over and said, “Hello! Can you help me with pitching up a tent with my friends?”

 

The girl seems to be getting in my way of things.

And Seungyoon oppa had to be a really good guy.

“Sure!” The girl walked first.

He whispered into my ear, “Be right back…” He followed to girl to help them with the tent.

He had to be an angel.

 

The girl really had to spoil the mood.

He almost kissed me.

OMGAWD SEUNGYOON OPPA ALMOST KISSED ME.

*FANGIRL*

IF JIYONG KNEW I AM DEAD.

Wait, he does not know anything right?

I looked right, left and behind.

 

“Please don’t let him appear.” I prayed.

 

I realised the tent must be really far cause Seungyoon oppa and the girl was gone.

I have to sit here alone.

Seungyoon oppa, come and rescue me soon.

 

“Baby girl…..” I know that voice too well.

I looked up to see a guy in sunglasses.

He was wearing a black shirt in this weather to cover his tattoos and hawaii short.

He was wearing a gigantic hat, staring down at me.

 

He sat beside me and said, “Who gave you the permission to wear a bikini?”

His voice sounded cold as ice.

 

“I can wear whatever I want.” I said back at him.

“No girl of mine wear bikini in front of these hungry wolfs.”

He started to cover me with a huge towel.

 

“Jiyong oppa, what are you even doing here?”

“I want to see what was going on….”

He scratched his head.

He looked rather pissed.

“He almost kissed you, did he?”

 

I looked down and nodded.

 

“You let him kiss you?” He asked as his right eyebrow raised and his lips were in a straight line.

 

Pissed Jiyong is truly pissed.

Who is going to save me?

Seungyoon oppa had to just go and help.

When a brave energy surge through me, “Yes Jiyong Yes I did almost kiss him.”

 

He was not happy one bit.

He stood up and walked off.

I knew that was not the end of it.

 

“Baby girl, I am back.”

Seungyoon oppa came back and said, “Sorry but their tent was in a mess.”

“It’s alright oppa. You were really sweet to help them.”

Knowing Jiyong was somewhere around, I gave Seungyoon oppa a kiss on his cheek.

“Yes baby girl.” He smiled and blushed.

What a cutie.

 

I felt like a brave nerd.

I never dared to kiss anyone.

I never had any close skinship with Seungyoon until we just met each other.

I used to never have skinship with anyone.

I guess Jiyong skinship has made an impact.

Damn Jiyong what are changing me into.

 

 

“Oppa, but I am afraid to be in the water.” I said to him as he tried to carry me on his back.

“It’s fine. Just grab onto me.” So I did and he slowly when into the water when we were half submerged.

“See baby girl, its fine.” He started to swim with me on his back. I grabbed hold on him tightly, too afraid to let go.

“I remembered since we were kids, you would always sit aside while I swim so I won’t leave you this time.” He said as he swims further in.

“Yes oppa but can we don’t go further in please.”

“Alright baby girl, how about here?”

I realise the body contact between me and him was closer than ever.

I slowly tried to let go of him.

 

I felt myself almost sinking down.

My heart felt like sinking.

 

“Seungyoon oppa!” I screamed as he pulled me into his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso.

“Oppa, I am really afraid.”

 

When I whispered to him, I just realised his face was one centimetre close to mine.

Our lips brushed against each other.

“Sorry……” was the only word I could utter as I looked up.

“It’s al...right. Let’s g....o baby girl.” He almost choked on his words and carried me up to the shore.

“Let’s go home and eat spaghetti that omma always cook for us.” I said as he rubbed his tummy.

 

I needed to avoid the awkwardness.

 

He grabbed my hand, pulling me close and hugged me.

I could feel his hands on my small back. He was gentle indeed unlike Jiyong.

“Baby girl…thank you for today. I….” I was waiting for him to say something.

 

“Let’s go Seungyoon oppa! I am really hungry.” I stopped him from saying anything because I was afraid.

“Alright baby girl.” I grabbed my bag and ran to the changing room.

My heart was beating really fast.

 

After we go changed, we went to the bus stop.

It was really quiet between us.

We got on the bus. He started to close his eyes and lean his head on my shoulder.

I slowly closed my eyes when I heard a buzz from my phone.

 

My Baby: Are you both reaching home soon?

Me: Yes Jiyong. Did you change your username to ‘My baby’?

My Baby: Yes. You like?

Me: You think you are TOP huh?

My Baby: Reach home soon baby girl. And plus you are big trouble today.

Me: What? What did I do to you?

My Baby: Just get ready to face punishment when you are back.

 

OH NO I AM GOING TO DIE.

A Jealous Jiyong is a nightmare.

 

Soon I felt two arms wrapped around me. It was Seungyoon.

He wrapped his arms without knowing, he was still asleep.

I smiled. *Nerd giggle*

 

Soon we reached the bus stop and we got down.

We reached home, “Hey mom! We are home. Are you cooking spaghetti?”
“Yes dear, I making spaghetti. It’s both Seungyoon and your favourite food.” Mom said from the kitchen.

We ate together and I asked, “Mom where is Jiyong?”

“Oh he is upstairs, watching television in the guest room. Call him down for dinner dear.”

 

I nodded and ran up to see him asleep on the bed while the television was still on.

I closed the door behind me.

“He is asleep.” I took the blanket and covered him.

When he grabbed me by the waist and hugged me tight.

He started to smell my hair and said, “What took two of you so long?”

 

“Jiyong, Let’s go down and eat.”

“No, I don’t want to eat cause I want to kiss you. It was pure torture that Seungyoon and you almost kissed. Those lips are mine alone.”

“Jiyong, you need to eat if not you are going to have a tummy ache.”

“Nothing hurts more than you being with him.”

“Jiyong….Why are you such a stone headed person? It’s alright then starve yourself.”

 

I pulled out of his arms and walked out.

I reached the table and said, “Jiyong fell asleep.”

I lied. That stupid guy keeps being dramatic.

 

It was already bed time when Jiyong still has not left his room.

Everyone has gone to sleep except me.

I don’t know if Jiyong is still awake.

I sneaked out and went into his room to see him.

"Hungry...." He whispered.

He was talking in his sleep.

I climbed on his bed and saw him still asleep.

“Jiyong…” I woke up him up.

“Jiyong are you hungry? Do you want me to microwave the spaghetti?”

He nodded and said, “But I won't eat until you kiss me.”

WHAT !?! WHY DID I EVEN MEET SUCH A CHILDISH PERSON.

 

I ran downstair to microwave the spaghetti and went up to give him the plate.

“EAT ! NOW!” I placed the plate in front of him.

“No….Kiss me….” He whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder. 

 

“What!?! NO WAY!?!” I am speechless.

“But baby girl. You almost kissed him. I saw you and him in the water hugging each other. You don’t know how jealous I was to see that. I wanted to just punch hi-“

He was cut off when I crashed my lips on his. I moved my lips slowly at first but he started to push through harder and kissed me, biting my lips harder. He started to push me on the bed and kiss my neck area.

“Jiyong….Please Stop…Ahh..” I tried to push him when he said, “You need to be punished baby girl.”

“I want you to wrap your legs around my torso like this.” He grabbed my legs wrapped them around his torso and kissed me harder on my lips.

I pushed him back, “Jiyong…..please eat first at least.”

“No, you lips are enough for me. Plus tomorrow I am bringing you on a date. Just you and me.”

"Jiyong....Omma is here...." He looked behind to see no one as i pushed him off the bed.

I PLANNED THE ESCAPE AS I RAN FOR THE DOOR AND SAID, "See ya tomorrow jiyong!"

 

Thank chu for reading everyone <3 stay tuned for more chapter and comment :D